Guest viewing is limited

For the voyeurs

Poppydoo

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm very much into voyeurism and exhibitionism (surprise, surprise), but I especially like random different moments that you wouldn't expect. Had Has anyone ever experienced the staff in a HB also joining in on the fun?

Any stories to share or would this be taboo in Japan and result in them getting into trouble?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
So, I kinda got what I wished for. Dude in stockings, nothing in between and wreaking a mask and cat ears on a staircase!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Reactions: BB0523
LOL!!!

I meant only wearing cat ears and a mask while masturbating on a staircase.

Who was wearing cat ears and a mask while masturbating on a staircase? Someone you know? Was this prearranged.

I'm made of sterner stuff than MikeH and want to know all the details.

I don't know the guy. I will say he was a sliand well built and had a big dick. He also waved hello. I found it quite exciting tbh, and wished it was a couple, but maybe when it gets warmer I'll find out

I don't know the guy. I will say he was a sliand well built and had a big dick. He also waved hello. I found it quite exciting tbh, and wished it was a couple, but maybe when it gets warmer I'll find out
So, he was a staff member? (If I follow the implied logic of your posts)

Admirable attitude. You will be going places young man.

Dark, terrible places, but places no less.

Darker and way more horrific than the wild sex dungeons of ... Gotanda. Just writing that place name gives me shivers in the spine... :lock:

Reactions: Bons33
There are sex dungeons here? Of course there are....

And yes, employee of the month, beating other targets by many inches!

Just writing that place name gives me shivers in the spine...

Yeah, but there are negative sides of it too!

Next time when I go I'll take you with me and hold your hand. All the way.

Reactions: Frenchy
Hello everyone,

I'm very much into voyeurism and exhibitionism (surprise, surprise), but I especially like random different moments that you wouldn't expect. Had Has anyone ever experienced the staff in a HB also joining in on the fun?

Any stories to share or would this be taboo in Japan and result in them getting into trouble?

It’s not a HB, but the staff in Markiss are allowed to play with customers to a degree. It calls itself a hentai bar rather than a happening bar, went a few times years ago, not sure if they allow full sex in there but never saw anyone try to go that far.

I had a heavy makeout session with one of the staff one night (she was already naked bar some ropework another customer tied round her torso), she straddled me in the corner & stroked my cock. She made it clear nothing further than that was happening, guess she went as far as allowed. Fun little joint but I quickly graduated to full HBs so haven’t been back.

Also one time one of the staff at Sleeping Beauty came over, pulled my cock out and started jacking me off (very expertly indeed I might add, felt awesome), but she already knew me and was doing it to then say ‘here you try’ to the chick I was talking to. Which sped things up nicely! So she wasn’t really joining in as such for herself, but facilitating a hookup between me & the chick I was chatting up. Solid bit of wingman work! She helped me out a few times actually but that was by far the most direct. Haven’t been recently so no idea if she still works there

It’s not a HB, but the staff in Markiss are allowed to play with customers to a degree. It calls itself a hentai bar rather than a happening bar, went a few times years ago, not sure if they allow full sex in there but never saw anyone try to go that far.

I had a heavy makeout session with one of the staff one night (she was already naked bar some ropework another customer tied round her torso), she straddled me in the corner & stroked my cock. She made it clear nothing further than that was happening, guess she went as far as allowed. Fun little joint but I quickly graduated to full HBs so haven’t been back.

Also one time one of the staff at Sleeping Beauty came over, pulled my cock out and started jacking me off (very expertly indeed I might add, felt awesome), but she already knew me and was doing it to then say ‘here you try’ to the chick I was talking to. Which sped things up nicely! So she wasn’t really joining in as such for herself, but facilitating a hookup between me & the chick I was chatting up. Solid bit of wingman work! She helped me out a few times actually but that was by far the most direct. Haven’t been recently so no idea if she still works there

Damn, if we ever go out for drinks and you need a wingman, don’t ever think I would go that far, ok?

On the yamanote and some guy was playing on his phone. And I just glance and see him receive a picture of a woman, her mouth hanging open and it just looked so sexy and naughty. I don't what the story is, but his face was sad and serious and her eyes were intense.

On the yamanote and some guy was playing on his phone. And I just glance and see him receive a picture of a woman, her mouth hanging open and it just looked so sexy and naughty. I don't what the story is, but his face was sad and serious and her eyes were intense.
Maybe she was dead (hanging) and he was sad

Reactions: MikeH