For weirdo geeks only... the Japanese Air Guitar Championship

Does having sex with an airhead count too?
I don't think so, you really have to just mimick sex or maybe the maximum deviation allowed is with a big stuffed toy like a Hello Kitty or similar.
Coming back to the air guitar thing , I can't believe there is an actual and official "Japan Air Guitar Association" :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Yuriko and MikeH
Reminds me of the 1980s when lip syncing competitions where popular.

Coming back to the air guitar thing , I can't believe there is an actual and official "Japan Air Guitar Association" :ROFLMAO:

I know many guys who have kind of air girlfriends, that is when you pretend you have someone even if you are all alone :D.

But of course there must be association; how else could they decide who can go to the World Championships. :confused:

I know many guys who have kind of air girlfriends, that is when you pretend you have someone even if you are all alone :D.

But of course there must be association; how else could they decide who can go to the World Championships. :confused:

True. I would love to see a resume with "Member of the Board of Air Guitar Association" in the personal interests part. In fact that would impress me much more than a Todai or Keio degree

Reactions: MikeH
Well, next step will be air sex competition I guess !

air sex....That must be hard!!! lol. But wait, air bj could be an easy start!!! (^ー^)

air sex....That must be hard!!! lol. But wait, air bj could be an easy start!!! (^ー^)

Those air guitar champions can handle a non-existent guitar better than Hendrix a real one so I guess it's possible with air dicks too, with a bit of training. :)

Reactions: Yuriko
Those air guitar champions can handle a non-existent guitar better than Hendrix a real one so I guess it's possible with air dicks too, with a bit of training. :)

I guess Japanese geeks luv air 〜 stuff!! omg! Must be fun to watch!!(^_-) haha, air dicks, love that! hahaha. With a bit of training, oh yeah!

I've booked an AirBnB in early June. Now I'm starting to worry that the owner will just take me to a vacant lot and perform a mime of showing me to my room.

I've booked an AirBnB in early June. Now I'm starting to worry that the owner will just take me to a vacant lot and perform a mime of showing me to my room.
Wouldn't put it by AirBnB, to be honest (fyi, I work in a hospitality field, so I know their business ;))

I booked an AirBnB for a month and stayed there with no issues. It's no more hit or miss than some of the "quaint" hostels I've stayed in before. You get what you pay for, and read the reviews. Owners can't delete them.

Reactions: KnocNok
The thread owner was taking about Air guitar, ended up going off track to AirBnb..How funny! ( ̄∀ ̄)

Reactions: Frenchy
The thread owner was taking about Air guitar, ended up going off track to AirBnb..How funny! ( ̄∀ ̄)
Ah ah, true, but honestly I don't see myself as "thread owner", just initiator . In fact I like digressions and off-topic banter ! :)

Reactions: Yuriko