Foreign friendly leads?

Noface111

TAG Member
Reaction score
Looking for foreign friendly hotel health establishments in the Shibuya/246 area as alternatives to Shibuya Garden. Private messages are more than welcome. Thanks in advance!

Has there been an issue with Garden? Or just looking for more variety?

Getting fed up with subpar treatment by the front desk. I get it, we are foreigners, but I don’t have to eat shit every single time I want to blow off some steam!

Reactions: capitanminchia
On average, shops with storefronts will always be less foreigner friendly. Personally, I also believe generally lower quality. But there are exceptions of course. If Shibuya, I have used this Shibuya-based deriheru with very good results. Most girls are foreigner friendly I believe. If u are ok to pay the extra 5K or so for the hotel for a deriheru it’s an option anyway.

激カワ渋谷NO.1デリヘルまだ舐めたくて学園渋谷校

On average, shops with storefronts will always be less foreigner friendly. Personally, I also believe generally lower quality. But there are exceptions of course. If Shibuya, I have used this Shibuya-based deriheru with very good results. Most girls are foreigner friendly I believe. If u are ok to pay the extra 5K or so for the hotel for a deriheru it’s an option anyway.

Thanks! I’ll be following up on this one!

purelovers search has a "foreigners OK" option, but it only works when searching for either by store's area of origin or a specific target station.
That might be helpful. Only the page is in Japanese, but should be navigable with google translate.

Reactions: SugoiBoy and SatoKM
purelovers search has a "foreigners OK" option, but it only works when searching for either by store's area of origin or a specific target station.
That might be helpful. Only the page is in Japanese, but should be navigable with google translate.

The information that Purelovers website offers (Foreigners OK option) is in most of the times accurate but do not be surprised if you search for a store and then they will reject you with the famous phrase: "Sorry, Japanese only"

Reactions: SugoiBoy
Thanks!

Struck out here yesterday, they only had one worker willing to guide a foreigner. I’ll try again.

@Noface111 Does that mean guide a foreigner in general or guide a foreigner in English? I am very surprised only one girl would be ok with a foreigner who speaks Japanese.

Reactions: Cinnabums
@Noface111 Does that mean guide a foreigner in general or guide a foreigner in English? I am very surprised only one girl would be ok with a foreigner who speaks Japanese.
Guide in general. I spoke in Japanese (poor albeit passable) when I called in to make a reservation. Maybe it was the timing...