Guest viewing is limited

Foreigner Freindly 'girls bar' in roppongi

In all honesty, the majority of people into adult night life avoid Roppongi like the plague.

So almost as much as they avoid girl's bars? :p

I have been once in Roppongi in the last decade. It was last year and enough to make me remember why I avoid it almost as much as unprotected sex.

So almost as much as they avoid girl's bars? :p

I have been once in Roppongi in the last decade. It was last year and enough to make me remember why I avoid it almost as much as unprotected sex.
Ah so it was you, last year, the guy they kicked out of Gas Panic for having a too beautiful dick? :)

Reactions: MikeH
As there is no sex in the Champagne Room, there is no GP in Roppongi. But I call bullshit on no sex in the Champagne Room. Especially if you have a beautiful dick of course. Then you’ll get it for free surely as well.

There's a girls bar at the big Roppongi crossing near the Wendy's. No one idea if it's any good. Had a co-worker ask the girl waiting out in front if they speak English and she said yes. So, not a recommendation, but there is one!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
For those of you pissed off at me for asking members to do a little search, part of the preparation, before posting a run-of-the-mill inquiry, please consider a common occurrence.

The OP asks a question, then, maybe, a same session follow-up, then, is not seen again. It doesn't help when the OP does not care enough to use Spell Check for the title of a thread.

This appears to be the case again. When that happens, I don't know about you, but it feels like I've been played, again and again. Makes me feel undervalued and cheap, a quickie, a one-night stand.

To me TAG is a two-way street, a community where we should all be making contributions.

You may call me a dreamer...

Bye now, off for some fun-see my new Japan cycling adventures thread to complement the Japan Onsen thread.

https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/cycling-adventures-in-japan.16544/

with all due respect ive contributed my share here!! didnt mean to make u feel used :-(

with all due respect ive contributed my share here!! didnt mean to make u feel used :-(

In that case, I apologize.

At the time, it seemed you were among the multitude of those posting ambiguous requests and then disappearing.

Sincerely glad to be wrong!