Foreigner Friendly Pink Salons

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a mountsin of stuff on here already about it, Strangler. You need to research yourself.
I presumed Solong was his final line to his conquests!

Reactions: MossBoss
hello, i'm sorry if my post resurrected an old thread
i've looked around and besides jan jan and hinomaru, is there any other pink salons that you would recommend
also, can you recommend any fashion health service (ファッションヘルス) that is foreigner friendly

for the information, i look chinese-asian and can speak n2 japanese

thanks before m(_ _)m

If you can speak n2 Japanese ( without an accent) pass yourself off as Japanese and hit whatever you can my friend.

With the DH places I often call and speak Japanese and they have no idea I'm a gaijin.

The girl shows up and apart from a bit of a shock at the door all is OK.
Never had a girl freak out and leave.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
yeah, i can't really say i got no accent (my japanese teacher told me that i speak in loud voices and high intonation)
also, i don't want to cause an incident where they realized that i'm a foreigner too late into the play and ending it abruptly (i reckon the japanese is pretty xenophobic especially in the sex industry, sorry if any offense is taken)

From experience...
If you are polite and speak to the girls nicely, you will not create a problem.

In a lot of my cases Im the first gaijin they have ever serviced.
I have never experienced a walk out.

Once a Japanese bouncer dude showed up with the girl and got a bit of a shock seeing a white dude at the door, but once I told him I knew the rules and the girl was ok we went to town.

With the DH I see no problem not mentioning I'm not a citizen of the emperor.

Of course PS and other places where you get judged on appearance at check in this is not an option.

I went to Dio in Gotanda
Both Emotion and Dio are next to each other and have the same prices.
At first, the brought me a menu with minimum 10000¥ 2 girls 50min. I let it slide even though the add outside and the information here says otherwise because I came all this way and didn’t want the trip to go for nothing; so I went with it.

The place is semi-private with disco light and seating place as raws and the my only face one direction (for example if you sit in the back you will only see the heads who are on the front.
The place is kinda clean (it’s was kinda dark) and the girls are clean.

However, all the girls are old. I’m talking about 50+ years old. It was repulsive, and their service wasn’t worth the payment.
And it’s two girls taking rounds (not together)

In conclusion, I will not go again.

Emotion/Dio
URL: http://www.emotion.vc/ & http://www.dio.bz/
Price/System: BBJ 7000 40 minute 2 girl rotation (I’m only ever offered that option)
Info: Both these stores are in the same building and are connected – I believe that Emotion is upstairs and that’s the one the touts let you in. Most expensive of the 3 here however you do get 2 goes if you want that go I guess it evens out. Girls seem younger than Jan Jan or Hinomaru and range from mid 20’s to mid 30’s. I’ve never had a problem getting in and the service has always been good with the girls pretty uninhibited and friendly.

I’d be interested to hear your own experiences with the above and list any additional places that can be explored. Please provide links / names / maps if you can to make finding these treasures easier for the group.

Cheers!

Wow. A follow-up to an 8 year-old post, just after the big crash of 2011.

Thanks for the report... but probably better to write an actual review of your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.