Direct

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 Mins 10000 Yen

Type/Location:
Daimon

Language Notes:
English(No Talking was required)

Details of the Encounter:
Was searching for massage in Daimon Area near Hamamatsucho. Searched in TAG and found review of Forever Esthe. So decided to try it. Easy to locate from Daimon A2 Exit. It is near Family mart and 3rd Floor. Opened the door and went inside. A Chinese woman named chan chan in her 30s came and i was shown menu list. Selected 80 mins for 10K yen. Was took to a room wich was beautifully decorated. Much better than Asian Smile/Relax. Undressed me and took me to bath. There was a table and she made me to lie on the table for bath. Cleaned thoroughly for 15 mins. Then took back to massage room. Massage was below average. After 30 mins, suddenly another chinese girl named Hina cameby and talked sumthing with chan chan in chinese. She went and Hina came in. She asked to Flip and went to HE directly. After that went to wash and came back for 20 mins massage. Worst massage i hav ever had. She was standing on my back with her whole body weight. Asked her to get off. And finished the session wit ice tea.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
No Touching was allowed. I didn try though.