July 2016

Contact Method:
http://darling-h.com/ (walk-in)

Appointment Length & Costs:
70min/¥29800

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara Soapland

Language Notes:
Unfortunately she didn't know a single word of English but my Japanese is good enough so that we could have a, sort of conversation.

Details of the Encounter:
Physical Description : Very close to the pictures, just take away the "westernization" that everyone has a tendency to use and viola.
http://darling-h.com/profile.php?id=rei
Rating : 9/10

Fourth time and like 10 min after my Putit Royal review that I just want to forget ever happened.

Second time at DH and I think they recognized me because they immediately threw down one card and strongly recommended it and said she was rank 3 (he had 4 more but he was very persuasive). And a rank 3 was not undeserved because, in my eyes (and I have a thing for Asian girls), she was gorgeous, small pretty breast and a nice face.

She didn't speak a lick of English so conversation was a little choppy but a smile and a positive mind made sure it wasn't awkward.

Made me undress her which I of course didn't refuse and then the usual cleaning, down in the tub and then nuru. No kissing whatsoever unfortunately which was a little sad because she was pretty and I'm a "kisser" but she was quick to mount instead and she felt nice and tight and had no problem taking it all either.

She is a fighter I can tell you, because we did it nonstop for maybe 30-40 min and she wasn't going to give up either according to her, and it was awesome......but.....as said in my earlier reviews I have difficult to pop, condition.....whatever....I don't care anymore. I feel it all but it just needs a lot more, time and pleasure maybe? or maybe its the thick rubber, I don't know, because bbbj doesn't work either goddammit.

A little side note that I find amusing at the moment and that is the fact that I was sooo worried in the beginning of my "adventure" that I was gonna shoot to fast and end up like that parody from lonely island but now those thoughts are rather.....funny?

Anyway back to the real story. With 5ish mins left we just talked, cleaned up and I tried to assure her that it wasn't her fault and that she did great, don't know if she understood that though, but I tried. They made me score her and then offered a cab to the station.

I like that place, good girls for a good price.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
well spent money.

Thanks again for taking the time to write a nice review... maybe just nerves in your case?