Guest viewing is limited

France, the country where Japanese girls get murdered almost every year

Nor sure that I can relate this piece of news and the title of the thread...

The title of the thread is really hyperbole.. A poor Japanese woman was found murdered here in Canada a few months ago as well.. As we're 30-40 people of other ethnicities through the course of the year..

The title could easily have been:
"International students get murdered sometimes in some places"

facepalm.jpg

As expected, this has almost nothing to do with france...
http://www.fnn-news.com/sp/news/headlines/articles/CONN00345818.html

The suspect is her ex-boyfriend who is from chili, lived in japan as an exchange student and met her in one of those international student events while being in Japan. The guy has runaway to chili around dec 7th

While she disappeared on dec 4th, someone who looks like her was witnessed in a cafe 350 km from her dorms on dec 19th in verdun. Although chances are quite slim, i hope she is alive.

I thin majimekun is trying to interpret things in the way that suits his beliefs

I suppose that if we had had internet and majimekun at the time of the Issei Sagawa murder, this thread title might have read something like "Hordes of Japanese cannibals rampaging the streets of Paris every night"
my first idea in this topic was to refer to issei sagawa's story too :D

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
The suspected killer is a Chilean guy, by the way.

France is Japan Friendly!

All the abuses related in the medias in the past were the facts of immigrants.

I suppose that if we had had internet and majimekun at the time of the Issei Sagawa murder, this thread title might have read something like "Hordes of Japanese cannibals rampaging the streets of Paris every night"

LMAO :D

If the cannibals are girls from [Redacted] cosplaying, so i want to be a victim ;)

Yes, a xenophobic paper, who would not lose an occasion of bashing anything foreign....

Press freedom is great. The snowflakes can read the Guardian. And there is a wide range range of opinions in between.

Reactions: TheScientist
Japanese females are raped more than murdered in various countries. The US in the 80s was the India of today. But one could say that Japanese females have a higher likelihood of being involved in crimes against their bodies around the world. Someone might say the Asian in general, but in my experience Japanese culture leds to this sort of thing.

Japanese females are raped more than murdered in various countries. The US in the 80s was the India of today. But one could say that Japanese females have a higher likelihood of being involved in crimes against their bodies around the world. Someone might say the Asian in general, but in my experience Japanese culture leds to this sort of thing.
Massive citation needed on all your statements

Reactions: MikeH
Why would Japanese culture led to them being raped in foreign countries? Sounds more like a problem with the culture of the foreign countries.
Or with the culture of some foreigners living in some foreign countries.