Friend and more

smily_95032

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am new to tokyo and still trying to understand. Looking for some mature girl who can educate me, go around coffee, movie, dinner, travel around and in the process learn important japanese culture and tradition.

I want to be very respectful of the gals, have a good time and maybe more.

I am leaving tomorrow, I just have today to meet and spend time. I live in SFO and I plan to visit tokyo monthly. I hope in a year I will learn japanese better and know the culture better.

I would like to chat first, come and find me online, my yahoo id is the same as my username here.

-nathan

Last edited:
Hi There...

If you are coming to Tokyo monthly, how long are you staying each time?

I'd suggest trying meet up with a group or single person online that you can build a relationship with and to possibly meet and share some good times in Japan.

Only being here for a short while isn't nearly long enough to really build some good relationships. If you're looking for a real relationship, that long-distance and time difference issue is hardddddddddddd. Been there done that... got the t-shirt, etc.

Good luck in your search, wish I could have a few more words of smart-ass-girl-stuff for you. :p