http://www.hipness.jp

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 min - 13000

Type/Location:
Uguisudani

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
Hipness girls have been getting fewer and fewer since beginning of March. I know because I've been checking their website every day. I've honestly only had good experience from hipness and last month I had one of my worst experience from Thai Plaza which almost made me quit p4p altogether so I went with hipness. I got late 20 min, phoned in, "Okay no problem but hurry".

She came about 15 min later. Very pretty face, photos are accurate. And tall too as the website says. Not one of those smaller Thai girls. I'm pretty tall myself and I like my girls tall, so this was perfect. Her English is meh. Sometimes she doesn't understand but talk slowly or word it differently and you can get through.

We exchange gifts, undress and go shower. She asks me if she can wash me. I said it's okay. For shower, I just like to do things my way and be done with as quickly as possible. Turns out she wanted to make sure the inside of my skin was washed as well. So I did that and we moved to bed.

Started with some kisses, not enough tongue 3/5. Feel her tits, it's handful. like full full. Idk the cups and all, but she had boob jobs. Go down there on the lady bits, turns out I should have washed her bits as well, because there was some smell down there. Not much just a hint, I'm picky I'm sorry. So I just asked her for blowjob. Pretty good. (Honestly blowjobs don't do that much for me) But she just wanted to ride. I asked her to continue because it was literally just couple minutes, she straight out said "no, I want ride". Well shit okay then. I liked that she was being honest and it came off as more her wanting to ride than not wanting a blowjob. So she rode and rode, got tired and asked me to get on top. I complied. I feel the back of her thighs, it's sweating a lot. I do my monthly ab workout on top of her. Try couple different positions and now I was getting tired. I pull out the Mcshake I bought for the two of us. Sip a little, turn on the AC because it was getting pretty hot due to us breathing down each others' necks. I get back on top. After few minutes, I get into rhythm and then I think I discovered my favorite position. After some moaning from both parties, I come. She asks if I want another round. I wasn't feeling it so I said no let's shower. I always shower after coming anyway.

I wash, come back to bed we lie together and talked about her trip and nose job. She had one recently and she was excited to tell me I'm the first to enjoy her new nose job. Well okay. Talk went further and further and now I have appointment with some Thai doctor for nose and boob job. Afterwards she gave me a pretty good Thai massage. I tried to initiate second coming but was refused, can't really blame her I kind of did tell her no more earlier.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
May repeat just because I never repeat but I feel I had awesome time with her. Mostly because of her good physical attributes and friendly atmosphere. If she had a little bit more tongue in kissing and had better smell down there it'd be 5/5. Overall 4.5/5. One of the better experience from Thai places.

Oh btw, she had sore throat. I hear sore throat is one of the symptoms for coronavirus :D.

Thanks for your review, much appreciated!

Approved: 3/20/2020

I guess it doesn't matter since she's gone. But for the record, her images got touched after the review. It's not as accurate as before.

Reactions: Negi77