Friends or more

Kcon

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi ,
I just joined this website ,please where can I find or meet ladies to have sexual experience with (or friends with benefit ).Thanks
(That's me )

Attachments

• IMG_20181225_114818.jpg
    IMG_20181225_114818.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 162
Reactions: bbwintokyo2018
There are the Indie Classifieds here on TAG that you could take a peak at I suppose depending on the experience you’re looking for and if you’re willing to offer the correct type of benifits.

If not then OKCupid I guess?

There are the Indie Classifieds here on TAG that you could take a peak at I suppose depending on the experience you’re looking for and if you’re willing to offer the correct type of benifits.

OKcupids girls are all looking for love .
Most of the classifieds are too much for my budget now

If you can offer me something reasonable ,I can pick u up

Can you be more precise thanks

If you are looking for friends with benefits then the obvious first step is to meet someone you can be friends with.

As you pointed out Tokyo is a big place which means there are also a lot of girls all over. That means chances are abound everywhere.

If you are looking for friends with benefits then the obvious first step is to meet someone you can be friends with.

As you pointed out Tokyo is a big place which means there are also a lot of girls all over. That means chances are abound everywhere.
You typed as if you don't live in Japan .....As if they are in every corner you walked to .....
The last time I tried to talk to a girl on the street she ran away before I could finish saying hi

As if they are in every corner you walked to .....

I don't have a habit of walking myself into corners.

But if you live in Tokyo I recommend actually going out and seeing it yourself. You wouldn't believe how many girls there are.

Except in Shibuya. That is just a rumour.

I don't have a habit of walking myself into corners.

But if you live in Tokyo I recommend actually going out and seeing it yourself. You wouldn't believe how many girls there are.

Except in Shibuya. That is just a rumour.
You are talking based on what you've read only .....I'm living in Tokyo and it's not that easy

You are talking based on what you've read only .....

Yeah, that must be it.

I'm living in Tokyo and it's not that easy

Based on what I have read living in Tokyo is pretty easy if you don't have to use the trains in the morning rush hour.

You are talking based on what you've read only .....I'm living in Tokyo and it's not that easy

Actually, it really all depends on your approach. If you can't speak Japanese, your chances are super low. You also need to figure out who is approachable before just randomly cornering a girl. You could have all the muscle in the world, but that doesn't always work alone.

If the indies are not in your budget, then you might want to try the Chinese ladies on the street by uniqlo in Shibuya after 7pm. The indie prices are set and they will not to be bargained down just because you have muscles.

Reactions: Kcon
Actually, it really all depends on your approach. If you can't speak Japanese, your chances are super low. You also need to figure out who is approachable before just randomly cornering a girl. You could have all the muscle in the world, but that doesn't always work alone.

If the indies are not in your budget, then you might want to try the Chinese ladies on the street by uniqlo in Shibuya after 7pm. The indie prices are set and they will not to be bargained down just because you have muscles.
Thanks for the advice

Sorry poster. This is not the place to find free sexual encounters or FWBs. You would have better luck on Tinder or whatever "dating" (deai) apps they have in Japan, or the deai cafes.

This place is strictly? for P4P types.

You typed as if you don't live in Japan .....As if they are in every corner you walked to .....
Shit, girls are everywhere in Tokyo. Just look around. Well, maybe not the men’s bathroom. Or Akihabara. Or not. I don’t actually live here so I don’t know what I’m talking about.
The last time I tried to talk to a girl on the street she ran away before I could finish saying hi
Was that the only girl in the street or were there more? Just asking.

Reactions: MikeH
Reactions: AMcguyver
There are girls everywhere! About 30% are over the age of 60 though. And I am guessing that another 15% or so are under the age of consent. Of the remaining 55%, 20% haven’t had sex in many, many, many years and have no intention whatsoever of ever having sex with anyone, no matter what happens, for the rest of their lives. 15% are just too butt-ugly to consider no matter how low you standards might be or how drunk you might get. That leaves us with an addressable population of 20%, or one in five, who we can deem fuckable for the purposes of our little discussion. Are you still with me? Good! Of the 20% roughly half just dont like gaijin. Tough luck! Down to the last 10%! Shit! Well, I got good news and bad news for you. The bad news, first? Ok. Half of the final 10% are already fucking a gaijin who is better looking, has more money, and speaks better Japanese than you do. These guys also brush their teeth, shave their faces, and don’t wear 2,950yen chinos from UNIQLO every fucking day. The good news is that the last 5% are pretty good looking, young and skilled at just the kind of sex you like! They will fuck you for about 30,000yen a pop.

There are girls everywhere! About 30% are over the age of 60 though. And I am guessing that another 15% or so are under the age of consent. Of the remaining 55%, 20% haven’t had sex in many, many, many years and have no intention whatsoever of ever having sex with anyone, no matter what happens, for the rest of their lives. 15% are just too butt-ugly to consider no matter how low you standards might be or how drunk you might get. That leaves us with an addressable population of 20%, or one in five, who we can deem fuckable for the purposes of our little discussion. Are you still with me? Good! Of the 20% roughly half just dont like gaijin. Tough luck! Down to the last 10%! Shit! Well, I got good news and bad news for you. The bad news, first? Ok. Half of the final 10% are already fucking a gaijin who is better looking, has more money, and speaks better Japanese than you do. These guys also brush their teeth, shave their faces, and don’t wear 2,950yen chinos from UNIQLO every fucking day. The good news is that the last 5% are pretty good looking, young and skilled at just the kind of sex you like! They will fuck you for about 30,000yen a pop.
Wow. ...You went to school of statistics
You are good, you should be a teacher
Anyway thanks

I am living in Tokyo and can confirm that almost everything here is easy. Or should I say everything here is easier that it is in most other places. Everything is relative. But I will say there are glaring and troubling exceptions. It is not easy to get one of those absurdly huge Reuben sandwiches like you can get in NYC. That is not easy at all. You would have to go to a gaijin supermarket and buy about ten packs of pastrami, some rye bread, some Swiss cheese and some sauerkraut. And then you would have to assemble it yourself.

You have probably never done one yourself, you are just talking based on what you have read only.
That is true. I have never made one myself. Maybe someday if the chance presents itself. In the meantime, I make a point of rolling through NYC every so often. Sadly, Carnegie Deli is no more.

In the meantime, I make a point of rolling through NYC every so often. Sadly, Carnegie Deli is no more.

Miss Carnegie Deli, too.
Whenever in NYC, my go-to spots for excessively meaty, mile-high sandwiches were Carnegie Deli and Katz’s Delicatessen.
One of my favourite films in the 80s, Broadway Danny Rose, was shot at Carnegie Deli.