Guest viewing is limited

Friendship or something else?

This is so true. Confessing is for comics, Shakespeare and novices. She probably would be ok with being your sex partner and your friend. But she feels more comfortable right now just being your friend. You need to let her the have the illusion that she is not completely a willing partner in the sex. She needs to be able to tell herself that 'it just happened'. The classic way this is done in Japan is to gently lead her back to your apartment or to a love hotel woithout talking about where you are going. You can't say, "I love you so lets go to a hotel and fuck.'
first there is the kiss, the rest happens naturally.
actually even the kiss should happen naturally, no need for planning

Reactions: Unhurried Harry
a friend of mine (female 30s), just did her confession last weekend... now shes dating and they didnt even kiss, yet...
all my other friends went through their confessions and its more or less expected...
maybe not from you, though... but saying the confessions happen in high school manga only is plain wrong...

a friend of mine (female 30s), just did her confession last weekend... now shes dating and they didnt even kiss, yet...
all my other friends went through their confessions and its more or less expected...
maybe not from you, though... but saying the confessions happen in high school manga only is plain wrong...
Yes they happen at church too