from the countryside

inaka

TAG Member
Reaction score
hi all, I am male, divorced, no kids, not looking to have them. Been in Japan a few years, with some startlingly unsuccessful dating attempts. I'm moving on to getting some sexual experiences via p2p. I'm in the countryside, about center point between Kyoto and Nagoya - which puts me about 2 hours from either. I had a married female friend who was satisfied with doing anything short of intercourse. That has ended. I have gone to the strip club in Kyoto. I found it fun on amateur days but it gets expensive fast and also rather limiting. I recently ran into j-mail (yes, I have now read the threads). I met with ladies 3 times from there. The first time I hadn't realized what was going on. Now it is much clearer. But it seems difficult to get what I want. To be honest, I don't think I am particularly lonely or sufferably horny. I just want to get some. That can be intense making out, fooling around or sex, in a variety of flavors. It appears there is a bit more going on in the cities, that will do if really necessary. Tell me all, what is a country boy to do? Oh, Japanese skill is moderate. Really got to build up my H kotoba.