Guest viewing is limited

From Whore Revolutionary to Tokyo Tantra LOVE Goddess: my story

ThegoddessKaya

The Art of LOVE Energy
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I was just interviewed by my friend who has a Tantra punk podcast and I think it went well. I posted it on some gaijin groups and it offended some people because some foreigners not just Japanese can't hear the word sex or sex work without making snarky comments but I'm pretty sure this crowd can!

https://tantrapunk.com/tantric-sex-coaching-in-japan-with-megami-mariko-passion-tpp119/

About Megami Mariko Passion:
Megami (meaning goddess in Japanese) Mariko (meaning child of truth) Passion, aka the goddess Kaya Kwan Yin is based in Tokyo, Japan where she moved from Los Angeles, California one year ago. She has been practicing as a Tantra goddess practitioner for 4 years total, and throughout greater Japan since June 2016. She coaches remotely to clients in different parts of the world and Japan, maintaining a web coaching business with U.S clients. If it is feasible she will culminate sessions in hands on or off in person sessions in a location that is convenient for her and her client, encouraging distant clients to use Tokyo as a healing retreat destination if possible. Her new Japan based Tantra business will be called ****** ***** LOVE and she will use the name Mariko (her actual Japanese name) as her local brand name. Ethnically half Japanese, she works hard towards expanding fluency in the Japanese language daily. She offers great discounts to do Japanese only sessions for clients so that she can practice. This intends to build her ability to welcome foreign and Japanese clients into her temple space. Currently, most of her clients are English speaking foreigner men but she hopes to expand that reach, soon producing a bilingual Snuggle party in Tokyo to spark platonic intercultural and energetic exchange.

Last edited:
I posted it on some gaijin groups and it offended some people because some foreigners not just Japanese can't hear the word sex or sex work without making snarky comments but I'm pretty sure this crowd can!
Typical. But yeah, TAG can handle this. :)

Reactions: AliceInWonderland