Guest viewing is limited

Kirari (DC) Frustrating Kirari Cafe experience

Yeah I would not have clicked with her either. Deep french kissing and repeated sex during the same session ... ugggghhh... gross!:D

I'm only disgusted if she has cigarette breath...:sick:

Reactions: Simonka
I'm only disgusted if she has cigarette breath...:sick:
If its menthol its not so bad ...
But back to the Kirari thing, I think I will try but just as a bucket list item. With zero expectation of leaving with anyone , just to see how it is. Maybe they have good coffee? :)

Maybe they have good coffee? :)

Never been in Kirari (but now kind of want to!) but in general I would give you better chances of finding a model class Japanese girl who does it for 10k in Kirari than finding good coffee in Japan.

Never been in Kirari (but now kind of want to!) but in general I would give you better chances of finding a model class Japanese girl who does it for 10k in Kirari than finding good coffee in Japan.
Oh come on, we all know that the model-class Japanese girl experience at 10k FS included is ONLY provided by those kind African touts on the streets :D

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Kirari Cafe - Eriko

Date of Encounter:
December 2018

Contact Method:
http://cafe-kirari.com/store_info/?sid=1

Appointment Length & Costs:
27 minutes, 6.3k to Kirari, 6.8k to LH, 20k to girl

Type/Location:
Ueno branch

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Details of the Encounter:
The events below occurred about a month and a half ago. I wasn’t going to post about it, but one reason I decided to share this review is that by sharing the bad ones along with the good, it can give the users of this site a more complete picture of what’s out there. The other reason I’m posting this now, is the that it is the eve before the session I have booked with the awesome Alice in Wonderland for tomorrow morning. I have absolutely no doubts that my experience with her will be the opposite of the one I am writing about below.

There are other reviews on this site which detail Kirari’s business model, process, so I won’t go into that here. I went to the Ueno Branch. It was a Sunday evening. I signed up and paid the one time signing up fee of 2,100, giving a fake name for them to put on the back of my member’s card. I also paid another 2,100 for the day pass to be able to use any of the chain’s shops for that day. I walked up the stairs from reception and entered the room for men to view the girls through the one-way mirrors. There were 10 girls waiting for customers. I was surprised by the fact that most of them were young and very pretty. I guess I was just lucky since I doubt the choices are normally as good, from having read other reviews. After looking at the girls, I looked at the board where the numbered cards with the girl’s photo, name, age, and checkboxes for the things she’s up for are written. By “up for”, I mean choices for Karaoke or dinner, etc. I didn’t see a checkbox for Sex, but from the reviews I’d read here, I knew they were probably all available for sex at the right price; that price usually being 20k.

I pulled out the card for “Eriko, 19, Student” which corresponded to the number above the seat she was in. She wore a fluffy sweater over her blouse and a knee-length skirt. She was thin with breasts that were large for her petit frame. She had a very lovely ‘resting bitch face’ as another TAG contributor so aptly described it. Lol. She was typing blazingly fast on her mobile, presumably texting with a friend, which is a reasonable activity to engage in when you’re waiting for who knows how long while the ecchi ojisans on the other side of the one way glass silently size you up.

I went downstairs to reception and gave them Eriko’s card along with my members card and the day pass. They told me to wait in booth 2 and would have her come talk to me. These booths are just large enough for two people to sit next to each other and a curtain closes them off. Eriko arrived only a few seconds later. I guess they must have a light at each seat or something to notify a girl to come down. She smiled and sat down as I heard the beep of the timer she was holding starting. Apparently, they give you X minutes (5?10?) to talk with a girl before you must either make an arrangement with her or send her back and go up to pick another to talk with. Even though she was smiling and was polite, it was more the smile and politeness the waitress at the local Jonathan’s gives you as you order since they’re paid to do that.

And now comes my mistake. I will explain why it was a mistake later on. I was direct and said I would like to have sex with her at a local love hotel and would she agree to it for 20k. She readily agreed, and so in under a minute I was back at the reception desk, while she went upstairs, and paid another fee; this time 2,100 to finalize the girl accepting the arrangement and leaving with me. I got back my membership card and the day pass and waited in the stairwell until she came down with her jacket and bag.

Upon leaving the building to go to the love hotel a few blocks away, she said she was surprised I could speak Japanese well. I let her know it was because I’ve lived in Japan for many years. To prevent walking awkwardly in total silence, I asked her some more general questions. But she either didn’t answer or mumbled out something indistinct. I was fine with that part since I respect the fact that in her situation, she might not want to reveal much of her personal life. But the main reason she wasn’t talking was that 97.6% of her attention was directed towards her mobile’s screen, typing away to whoever on the other end. I was surprised she could walk and concentrate on typing like that at the same time. But on the other hand, in Tokyo I’m surrounded daily by teenagers walking around with their phones as if the Zombie Apocalypse has already occurred but no one noticed.

I decided to try not to let it irk me, since I was paying her for sex, not for her conversational skills. We arrived at the love hotel which was called “Le Chic.” I paid a little less than 7k for the room and we went up. She immediately sat on the sofa at the foot of the bed and told me I could take a shower while she picked up her phone to immediate continue typing away. I had sort of been expecting to take that together. I just assumed I was not her first client of the day, and she had already showered earlier after her last session. After I came back from the shower, she got up and said she was going to take one. I was not that phased by it, since even though showers together with a pretty girl is a nice activity, the main event would happen soon enough.

I was laying in bed and she came out with a towel wrapped around her and got under the covers with me as she slid her towel off. It had been a few decades since I’ve been in such proximity to a naked 19 year old, and never with one who had as body as great as hers; nice curve to her ass, slim waist, nicely shaped perky breasts which were large for her frame, and tiny cute nipples. My fingertips traced various patterns over and around her breasts as I asked her if there were any things she liked when having sex. She said, “Nope.” I thought, “OK. Fair enough, it might not be easy to pinpoint something you like.” So I asked the more important question, which was, “What things do you not like, or are not willing to do?” since I most definitely like finding that out ahead of time in order to avoid awkwardness later. This time she had an answer. “I don’t like kissing (on the mouth), and I don’t like kissing down there (i.e. giving blow jobs). Well, OK. I guess. Even though I do like BJ to get me hard, if I am not already, before penetrative sex, She was young and cute and had an awesome teenage body, so I was prone to accept whatever at that point.

I asked if I could give her a massage, since I find that is a good way to help a woman relax and slowly get aroused. Foreplay is very important to me, and massages are a good starting point. But she said, “No.” I had never encountered a woman before who didn’t want a massage, especially from a man she was getting paid to fuck but who wanted to volunteer to do that anyway as the clock was ticking. I asked her why, and she said it would hurt. I offered to do it gently, but still she refused. I tried to get her to turn over so that I could brush my lips over her back and ass at least, but she kept saying, “Kutsugutai” (ticklish) and turned back onto her back. “OK. Moving on, then,” I mumbled to myself. I asked her if I could eat her out. Thankfully, she agreed. So, I kissed and licked her nipples which seemed to arouse her a little (Finally!) and then kissed down her flat tummy. But she said “ticklish” again. I asked, “what about kissing your neck?” Again, “Ticklish”. I got down to her neatly trimmed bush and proceeded to kiss around it and lick up her inner thighs, being stymied at every front by the damn ticklishness. Finally, I circled her clit with my erect tongue tip. She seemed to be responding to it with some soft moans, but after only a minute, she suddenly sat up and said, “That’s enough of that.” Well, it loses something in translation. In Japanese, it was a little more indirect. Basically, she was telling me to just get on with the sex part, already. She motioned me to scoot up next to her and then proceeded to tug away at little Willy. I was pretty bummed out by now. I’ve posted before about my deep need to make the woman I’m with cum, or at least get really turned on via foreplay before sex. But Eriko wasn’t having any of it. She just wanted to yank enough to get me hard enough to hurry up and pop inside her so she could leave.

After minute of her trying to un-cook a limp spaghetti noodle, she was getting impatient, “It’s not getting hard, is it. What’s the matter?” At this point, I decided to tell her. “Well, can I ask you a personal question? Can you achieve orgasm with a man during sex?” “No,” was the reply. “Do most of your clients just have you lay there without foreplay and fuck you in Missionary position?” “Yeah, I guess,” said hesitantly. “So you don’t like to be kissed, don’t like giving blow jobs, don’t like receiving massages, don’t like being eaten out, can’t cum, and you’re asking me why I’m not getting hard?” I said in frustration. “Well, what should we do?” she asked blankly, like she didn’t give a shit either way since she already got paid. I lay back and said, “Maybe we should just forget about this.” Since there is no way I can have sex and cum with a girl who isn’t also into it. I cannot think of a pretty girl as just a living sex doll to lay their stiffly and cum into.

As soon as I said maybe we should forget about it, she immediately said, “OK, can I take a quick shower before we leave?” and got up and went into the bathroom. I sighed and got up and dressed. I waited for her to come back from the shower and get dressed. And the exact second her clothes were back on, her mobile was in her had and she was back to Zombie Mode. Obviously, I’m not the type of guy to ask for the 20k back (even though she did absolutely nothing for that money except 45 seconds of noodle yanking.) We returned the room key and left. She briefly Lifted her eyes off the mobile screen to say, “Well, bye then,” and turned and started the Zombie Shuffle back towards Kirari Café to wait for the next guy who is also a sucker for a nice body and face. I actually walked past and in front of her since I decided to go back to Kirari and find someone else since I still had the day pass and an hour and a half left on the room. I arrived back in the lobby of Kirari and the guy behind the counter looked surprised to see me after only a half hour. But he wordlessly took my membership card and day pass and I headed upstairs as I realized I’d just returned the room key, and I’d have to fork out another 20k to the next girl. I looked around the dim room, the ecchi ojisans sitting around, silently eyeing the pretty girls on the other side of the glass, and I felt like, what the fuck am I doing here? I went back downstairs and the guy behind the counter was surprised, yet again, that here I was leaving so soon, a second time. I didn’t say anything to him about Eriko’s service, since I knew it wasn’t his, or Kirari’s problem. As I was going to exit, none other than Zombie Eriko shuffled in, eyes so glued to her phone that she did not even notice the guy who just paid her 20k plus love hotel fee some minutes ago to not get fucked was standing right in front of her. I walked around her without her seeing me and exited the shop with a tank of unused Libido at the Full mark and an almost 30k lighter wallet.

What I took from this experience:

1) Looks don’t mean shit when it comes to sex.

2) Number one above is a lie. Looks do matter, but what matters more is if the woman is into it as well.

3) The big mistake I referred to at the beginning was that when the two of us sat down to talk at the beginning, I should have not only negotiated a price, but should have been much more specific as to what I expected to receive for that money, such as asking her:

a. Do you like giving blow jobs?
b. Do you like receiving massages?
c. Are you ticklish, and if so, does your ticklishness ever prevent a man from doing something sexual to you?
d. Can you achieve orgasm from being eaten out? From penetrative sex?
e. Are there any sexual activities you particularly enjoy/want?
f. Are there any sexual activities you don’t like/not willing to do?

4) Print out a questionnaire with the questions above and bring to the booth with a pen and have the girl fill it out during the 5 minutes we have together.

5) Tear up paper questionnaire and just ask her verbally when she starts backing out of the booth upon seeing said questionnaire.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I am sure some guys find great girls via Kirari and their system is very useful for them. But I am not one of those guys.
Where i can find in chiba

This beautifully written Trainwreck makes me want to stop in Durning my trip to Japan in the next few days. At least to just take it all in.
Haha now that I think about it, I too am tempted to try just for kicks. I walked past not too long ago when I was on my way to grab lunch but I'd already just experienced an entirely different fiasco the previous evening.