Guest viewing is limited

Fukuoka - Ariel Soapland

microchip2202

TAG Member
Reaction score
Date/Time: ~9 PM, Mid-February 2015
Provider: Not listed on website. She said her name once, but I don't remember it.
Contact Info: http://ariel-kyushu.soap-land.com/
Type/Location:
Ariel Soapland
Language Specifics: Toutes didn't know much English, but minimal Japanese sufficed. Provider had okay English.
Session Length/Fee: 90 minutes / 29,000 yen
Physical Description: Very petite (~4'10"). Almost flat chested. Age is ~27, give or take 5 years.

Details:

Got a tip on Rockit Reports that Ariel accepted foreigners (as possibly did other soaplands in the area). I was visiting there for Seollal, and the girls looked quite nice, so I decided to give it a shot. In Fukuoka, the soaplands all seem to be clustered together along side streets on the northern tip of Nakasu (the red light district), near the Canal City shopping mall.
I used google maps to locate Ariel. It wasn't hard to find. As I walked along the side road, I passed tens of other soaplands. I tried to look like I knew where I was going, and the toutes didn't pay me much mind. I wouldn't be surprised if some of them accept gaijin as well. When I saw the sign for Ariel, the toute didn't pay much attention to me until I approached and pointed to myself asking "okay?". He asked if I spoke Japanese, and I replied "すこし". That was good enough for him and he motioned for me to come in. He showed me to a large lounge area with a TV and three rows of couches. He came back with photos of two girls for me to choose from, but he seemed to be pushing me hard toward the first of the two girls (he was talking in Japanese, so I couldn't tell what he was saying, but my guess is that her English was better). Both looked good, but I could only see the face of the first one, so I went along with his suggestion. He showed me a card with a list of times and prices. I chose the 90 minute option and for 32,000 yen and paid him the cash. He said to wait 15 minutes. Oddly enough, another man came back and returned 30,000 yen. While I waited, a few other Japanese customers were brought in. I noticed that they were each shown pictures of about 6 girls, so obviously my options had been much more limited. Might be because of my lack of Japanese, or maybe because those girls won't take foreigners. They also had clipboards with forms for the customers to fill out. I took one from the shelf and tried to decipher it. Some of the options listed seemed to have additional prices attached to it. One of the toutes walked in, saw me with the clipboard. I put it back, and he asked, in Japanese, if I didn't understand it. I shook my head "no". He asked "skin...okay?" then further clarifying "condomo." I said "yes." He walked out of the room, and I waited a bit longer. In total, I think I waited about 20 minutes before they brought me out of the lounge and introduced me to my girl.
She was much shorter and more petite than I'd imagined form the pictures they'd shown me. She was small, even by Japanese standards. She was also thin, but not so much that she was bony. She was almost completely flat-chested, which is really the worst I could say about her appearance. I don't really like big breasts, but I do like at least a little bit here. Her skin smooth and medium-dark. She had a nice face, but not a lot of "baby fat," which is part of what makes me think she was older than she might otherwise look. Given her size, and the quirky way asian women age, it's difficult to pin down her age. But, judging from her mannerisms and looks, I'd guess she was in her mid to late 20s.
Her English was decent enough to have some conversation: basic stuff like where I was from, why I was in Fukuoka, and what kinds of foods I liked. I explained some things in Japanese as best I could. She kept a pleasant demeanor the whole time, and talked in a sweet, girly voice, though she didn't overdo it (thankfully).
The service was more or less about what I'd come to expect in a soapland. Once in the tub, she gave me some BBBJ, and then asked if I wanted matt play. We went a round on the matt, then washed up and did two rounds on the bed in various positions, with some chatting/cuddling in between. Didn't quite get to the finish line the second time. Even though the alarm had gone off, it seemed like she would have let me go on longer to finish up, but I worried that would have taken too long, so I just let her clean me up and get dressed. As far as the sex went, she didn't seem particularly skilled, as some providers I've been with are, but she wasn't bad, either.

Face/Body: 7.5
Service: 7.5

Recommendation:

Yes, may repeat.

I'm guessing you got the tip from one of the comments in Rockit reports? If that's the case, I was the one who wrote the comment a couple years back, glad you made it there! Oh how it reminds me of my first experience in Soapland. Although it sounded like I enjoyed a better time when I went, I guess I also managed to pick the girl that I've been eyeing on and she turned out to be better than her pictures, but I don't see her working there on the website anymore, oh well. Great review though! I'll be heading to Tokyo in a few weeks myself and hopefully I can enjoy a good time again this time around!

I seems to remeber the name Ariell from when I was in Fukuoka, never went there though. I had pretty good experiences in a place called Alice, but that was in 2012/13 and i spoke some japanese at that time too. Had some great experience with that girl: http://alice-kyushu.soap-land.com/index.php?ac=profile&id=2647&oac=girlslist&osp=6

If i go to Fukuoka in April, i may repeat ;) Prices seem similar to Ariell and I think its the same group. In general i found Kyushuu especially Fukuoka quite accessible for foreigners. Have been approached by several other shops too ... I even managed to get into a Soapland in Beppu, where I wouldnt have expected that at all.

Thanks for the info. I considering visiting Fukuoka in the future so I will look into these places.

I've read some (possibly outdated) rumers that there are a fair number in Fukuoka that cater to foreigners. There's lots of tourism there, so it would make sense. But, I don't know specifics beyond those 4. Most tourists there are Korean or Chinese though. So, if you happen to be asian, even if not Japanese, it might open up some more options to you.