Full time jobs a Japanese woman can get without a 4 year degree?

it's not a matter of degree, it's a matter of will.
as you said yourself she's lazy and that's why she's coming with bullshit excuses like "people working full-time were hired as full-timers directly and didn't switch from part-time"
my GF didn't go to university and she got offered seishain positions in many companies she started in as hakken (office work).
it's easy to find a job Japan compared to other countries in the world, but it's impossible to help anyone anywhere if the one doesn't want to work

it's not a matter of degree, it's a matter of will.
as you said yourself she's lazy and that's why she's coming with bullshit excuses like "people working full-time were hired as full-timers directly and didn't switch from part-time"
my GF didn't go to university and she got offered seishain positions in many companies she started in as hakken (office work).
it's easy to find a job Japan compared to other countries in the world, but it's impossible to help anyone anywhere if the one doesn't want to work

Well, thank you for sharing your story as I can use it against her next time she spouts bs to defend her laziness lol.

You can't change people and people get more stubborn as they get older. Waste of time/energy.

If you two don't have kids together divorce her and be done with it.