Reservation via email, confirmation on the phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
60min - 10000 Yen

Type/Location:
Uguisudani love hotel

Language Notes:
Basic Japanese, English

Details of the Encounter:
I was checking thai-plaza and hipness sites for a while since I had a good experience with a Thai provider before. So I was on my way to uguisudani and messaged (in broken Japanese-English) thai-plaza asking if Jun would be available since she looked like my type, pretty face, feminine body..
Unfortunately I got the reply that she will only start working tomorrow, although she was on today's schedule.
So I asked for 3 other girls I liked and got the response Fumiko would be available.
http://thai-plaza.net/s/?p=contents&id=4&lid=282
I confirmed and was asked to call their shop once I'm in a hotel.

An hour later I arrived and tried to get a room at hotel Savoy which was booked out once I reached the front desk. Mind it was a weekday at 3pm..
So I went to another hotel close by which uses to be called hotel ivy, but is now called differently. Sry forgot the new name.
Hotel is old and rather run down but was bearable for a short session. But wouldn't invite a girl friend here.

After I reached my room I called the shop and this is where it got interesting.
After telling my name and I wanted to see fumika (in my basic Japanese) he started to ask me lot's of questions. Starting from where I'm from, if I'm white or black, how old I am, how long I life in Japan...
I didn't mind answering his questions, nevertheless I thought it's kinda strange to tell my life story to a guy on the phone. Also considering the language issue it was rather tough task but we managed and he told me fumika will be there in 30min.

After 35-40min some cute small girl was standing in my room and first I thought she's really young. She is stated as 21 on the website and that can definitely be true. Fumika spoke no Japanese and only a few words of English. But I didn't mind and after paying we jumped into the shower to clean ourselves. No play happened there so we quickly finished and I waited in bed for her.
Looks wise she has a darker skin tone than on her photos but it's definitely her. She's not skinny but not chubby either. Just some meat around her waist which I like anyway. Great ass and nice medium sized boobs. For someone who likes super skinny and fit girls she might not be the right one though.
She had a pretty face, smooth skin and was totally shaved.
After we finally were both in bed together she just hugged me and layed next to me and waited for me to do something. So yes, she's cute and young, but not a top performer...
We started to caress each other, followed by LFK and me exploring her soft and nice boobs. After I feasted there I slowly went lower to finally reach her pussy and started to gently eat her out. This is when she started to give some cute noises and I had the image she kinda enjoyed this part.
After more kissing she gave me a short bbj which was nice but nothing to write home about. Just the tip and slow motions felt good but not incredible. She totally gave the image of a inexperienced young girl.
After that I went in in missionary and feeling her super warm pussy was the best part of the day. I'm a big fan of missionary so we stayed at this and after grabbing her ass below and positioning her in a good way for me the job was done after a few minutes.

We took a shower again and when I came back from the shower she was already starting to dress up although we had another 20min to go. I could have told her to stay, but I didn't. I'm just not feeling comfortable to tell a woman to stay with me if she doesn't want to. Furthermore I'm anyway a one shot kinda guy. But this might be something to consider, I'm not sure if she would have allowed a second shot.

So this is it, only my second review here, so please be kind if I missed out something important

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Fumika was a real cutie which I liked a lot. Combined with her passive service she totally gives the image of a inexperienced young girl, not a professional.
I still enjoyed the time with her, but I'm not sure if I will book her again.
FYI, she's here for 2 more weeks, that's what she told me

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report on Thai Plaza!

Approved: 1/4/2019

I believe this was the hotel that a Thai DH girl got murdered at a bit over a year ago.

I believe the new name is Enju.

Right! Hotel Enju
That's scary to hear.. I read the news at the time as well and I was wondering why they changed the name. But now it totally makes sense.
I think I'm not using this hotel again...

I believe this was the hotel that a Thai DH girl got murdered at a bit over a year ago
Yeah, that's a boner killer right there.......no pun intended.

Reactions: JpLove66