Fun in Rome

IcMe

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey y'all it has been a while. I am currently held up in Rome for a couple of weeks and was wondering if any one from here has had any luck with the mongering scene. My research has turned up surprising little positive prospects. Is there any independents or agency that are worth checking out?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Better to focus on food in Roma. I didn't see much going on.....But I was not looking very hard. Some action in the main train station ( Termini) ...But best avoided unless rent boys are your game. If you get out of town, you may find SW looking for truckers on the side of the highway...Time your run right ( or wrong) and you may get flashed by one. Many African women working the truckers.

Better to focus on food in Roma. I didn't see much going on.....But I was not looking very hard. Some action in the main train station ( Termini) ...But best avoided unless rent boys are your game. If you get out of town, you may find SW looking for truckers on the side of the highway...Time your run right ( or wrong) and you may get flashed by one. Many African women working the truckers.

I am not into the whole SW scene, and since I do not speak Italian I would be at a disadvantage. I got spoiled with having TAG as resource to find great ladies like Hana, Alice, and Jennifer. Now if either of them were here, I would book in a heartbeat. I guess my search continues.