Fun longterm couple looking to get into swinging, or MFF in Tokyo

Status
Not open for further replies.

keymaster

F34 M34 Couple
Reaction score
New to the site and kinda new to the scene. Well, quite new to the scene but been poking around at various resources and these forums for info. We're a married couple. He's fit and fun, and adventurous. (However, straight.) She is cute, curvy and pan/bisexual and would love to have some fun with a lady. She's running the account here, hello!

We were looking at CK, HB, but we're not interested in full swap or MMF, so it seems like it might be difficult to navigate. Our Japanese is fine (mine is better, so my husband might have a hard time if he's expected to do the negotiation, haha).

Anyway, we'd love to meet a gal who wants to play, or a couple who is interested in same room, same partner sex. Girls play, guys watch. Or girls play and guys interact with their original partner to get everyone involved.

We're clean and committed, and like to play safe. If you're on a similar page, send us a message or reply here.

hi there's we're on the same boat as you are ... and share the same expectations.. not interested in full swap.. my girl's into girls but never had the bi experience .. always hesitant.. but she did say if she meets a super attractive girl she will definitely go for it.. and i dont mind watching haha (and she doesn't mind being watched)

im in my 30s and she's in mid 20s. i'm alright, but she's very hot even w/ petite boobs ...

We will be in Tokyo this November. If all that jives , message me we'll see if we can make something happen.

We are thinking of hitting CK or HBs as well but afraid of getting disappointed and rather just hook up with a cool sexy couple (local or visiting)

hi there's we're on the same boat as you are ... and share the same expectations.. not interested in full swap.. my girl's into girls but never had the bi experience .. always hesitant.. but she did say if she meets a super attractive girl she will definitely go for it.. and i dont mind watching haha (and she doesn't mind being watched)

im in my 30s and she's in mid 20s. i'm alright, but she's very hot even w/ petite boobs ...

We will be in Tokyo this November. If all that jives , message me we'll see if we can make something happen.

We are thinking of hitting CK or HBs as well but afraid of getting disappointed and rather just hook up with a cool sexy couple (local or visiting)

Ooo, gotcha! I totally feel that. Ideally I'd love my first time to be with someone super attractive, y'know.... buuut...
Your girl sounds super hot! I'm more on the chubby side and I'd categorize myself as "cute butch", so if she gets past the first hurdle and you guys want to play in the future then definitely drop us a line! My husband is more athletic and conventionally attractive. We're cool and we have good sexual energy.

Ooo, gotcha! I totally feel that. Ideally I'd love my first time to be with someone super attractive, y'know.... buuut...
Your girl sounds super hot! I'm more on the chubby side and I'd categorize myself as "cute butch", so if she gets past the first hurdle and you guys want to play in the future then definitely drop us a line! My husband is more athletic and conventionally attractive. We're cool and we have good sexual energy.

ahh definitely something to look forward to once she gets more experienced and acquire a wider palette of preferences :) .. good luck you guys!

Reactions: keymaster
Hey
I'm in town one day, tonight, Sunday Oct 6th.
Anyone around to play?

Love ass play, squirt, sucking cock.

Curious about MMF and shibari.

We have a few months left in japan and not sure our schedule but might beinterested in meeting up with either of you. No full swap required mainly focus on the ladies but we are pretty open with the right couple/gal

Reactions: Niceeecouple
We are a m/f couple also interested in meeting with some of you guys - key master, kinkyph, lovehotelfun! We are open for soft swap / full swap, but generally just interested in meeting up with like minded fun sexy people in Japan! Maybe we could arrange a fun four couple meet up

Please feel free to read our profile dm us if interested x

We are a m/f couple also interested in meeting with some of you guys - key master, kinkyph, lovehotelfun! We are open for soft swap / full swap, but generally just interested in meeting up with like minded fun sexy people in Japan! Maybe we could arrange a fun four couple meet up

Please feel free to read our profile dm us if interested x
I'm not sure if you are only interested in a couple , however I'm here for a couple of weeks and would love to meet a couple for some play & fun. I sometimes play at home with my partner so I understand a couples dynamic and I fully respectful that. I am 50 Bi , fit & healthy, said to be good looking ...

bout visiting tokyo end of nov, looking pretty much for same thing
No single man or SWAP

Hey cpl,
We will be in Tokyo 13-15 Dec...looking for fun horny cpl or visiting HB together. Let us know what do u hv in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.