Guest viewing is limited

IND Fun time with Manami and Cassandara

Meaw

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Manami and Cassandra
https://www.tokyomeltykiss.com/ (Manami)
https://www.cassandra.tokyo/ (Cassandra)

Date of Encounter:
September 2019

Contact Method:
Email with Manami and web contact form and email with Cassandra

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours (130000 + love hotel (don't remember))

Type/Location:
Love hotel, Shinjuku area

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
Email with Manami &
Web contact from and email with Cassandra

A couple of weeks ago, I had a chance to meet Manami and Cassandra (Cass) for a two-hour session. Setting up was almost impossible due to their busy schedules. However, they were kind enough to accommodate me.

On the appointed date, we set up the meeting spot near Shinjuku. Five minutes before 11:00 AM, I met Manami. She was in a cute floral dress, and the boobs were popping out of it. Damn, I was almost grabbing it while hugging her. After meeting with her, Cass showed up within a minute. From there, we headed to the hotel. Select and paid for the room, and upon entering the elevator, I was making out with Manami. We entered the room and waited for the additional towel and other amenities. They arrived within a couple of minutes. It was time to pull the big fun.

They started making out with each other, and with time the clothes were coming off. They were only in lingerie. To get rid of them took only a few seconds. We hit the shower together. Started with slow and with time spent, all of us were getting more excited. Manami sat on her knee and gave me a nice blowjob. Also, she performed oral on Cass. While Manami was doing her job, Cass and I were making out like crazy.

I was the first came out from the shower and waited for them to come out. The second was Cass. When she came out, and we were ready for the action. I sat on the edge of the bed and started getting oral. Within minutes Manami came out from the bathroom and was surprised to saw us. She joined too. It was terrific to get a double blowjob. After several minutes of amazing double blowjob, Manami rode on me, and I was making out with Cass. After a couple of minutes of hard riding by Manami, I started with Cass in the missionary position.

We did several other positions, and at some point, I felt exhausted. I don't know it was from the meeting of the two exciting ladies or unknown reasons; I was not reaching orgasm. We took a brief rest, talked about a different topic about reading books and traveling. Then we started again. This time, girls were treating each other. First, Manami went down to Cass and performed oral. I decided to get a blowjob from Cass. While she was lying on her back and enjoying oral, she was playing with by dic too. After several minutes, girls switch their position, and it was time for Manami to receive oral. This time I was getting the nice blowjob from Manami.

After that, I laid back on my back, and girls were giving me a double blowjob. Since time was getting close to the end, Manami started with her sloppy handjob, put a lot of lube, within another 10 minutes, I popped. Time was almost running out; we hit the shower and washed our sweaty body from the 1.5 hours intensive exercise.

We got dressed and left the room. Walked for a bit together, and then the path apart after goodbye kiss.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
It was not only me, I wanted that the girls also play with each other. I am happy with the experience I had from the encounter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review of Manami & Cassandra! From what I know about them both, that's a powerful duo. From what I know, both are genuinely bi-sexual, so I'd think their interaction together would be top notch.

You're luckly. Glad you enjoyed it...

Approved: 10/23/2019

Thank you so much for your kind review! Ah it was a few weeks ago but I still remember everything very clearly. I'm still new to the scene, so that was actually my first time meeting Manami.

To prep a bit I perused a few of the many many reviews she already has on TAG and hoo boy, you guys were not exaggerating. She is a non-stop energetic bombshell. Olympic level prowess (she is actually quite flexible, as I learned while removing her lingerie...)

It was a great combo and I hope to get the opportunity to team up with her again many times in the future!

I remember having both these ladies in duos but having them together, wow, you have really taken the cake and eaten it too! Congrats!