Reception Desk

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 mins + topless + nipple sucking = 13,000

Type/Location:
Rental Room provided by the shop

Language Notes:
Japanese only but Reception guy can speak English

Details of the Encounter:
As a result of my previous posting about a not-so-successful encounter at a Men's Esthe in Ikebukuro, some folks had recommended trying out this HJ-specializing fuzoku place in Shinjuku called Lovely Hand. Seems it's quite well known on this forum, as many other reviews exist. I tried it out once before and had a not so great experience (girl seemed bored and not that into it) so I decided to try again and see if a different girl would be more fun.

I should note that I'm not looking for anything more than HJs -- the idea of getting a BBBJ from a working girl does not appeal to me, so I basically end up going to Thai massage places. Now I'm trying to learn more about these "ona kura" places.

Getting there:
As other reviews note, you can go to their reception desk to pay for the service, pick options, and get a guide to the Rental Room. What I like about this place is you do not need to find a Love Hotel on your own or pay a separate fee -- you just show up at the Rental Room place with the card they give you, and they let you in.

One thing to note -- they charge more for foreigners. The price you see on the site (if you read the site in Japanese) is not what you'll end up paying. The English version of their site seems to have more accurate prices, but I haven't looked into it too much. I still figure less than 1.5万 for this level of service is a good enough price point to make me a repeat customer.

Details:
Now that I'd been there once before I knew the drill -- you take a shower, then the girl knocks on the door and you get started. The previous time I went here the girl showed up when I was mid-shower, so this time I made sure to be quick about getting to the rental room, and finishing the shower.

Rika showed up and she was very polite and nice. Seemed genuinely happy to be there, was very pleasant. I asked if I could add an option as I forgot to add topless option when I was at the reception desk (only asked for 40 minutes + nipple sucking), and she was happy to accommodate the extra option. That's the one annoying thing about these Japanese HJ places compared to the Thai massage parlors -- all the fun stuff is locked behind "options". But I digress.

Rika took off her clothes and she definitely is hot, her age is listed as 22 and I'd say it's probably not too far off. Her breasts are listed as D cup, which I guess is accurate because sizes are different in Japan, but really her boobs are quite small. They are nice however and maybe next time I'd pick the option where they let you suck her nipples.

She started the timer for the 40 minute service, which is actually 32 minutes as you're paying for the girl's time spent walking to the location and getting ready etc. I like this length of service as it turns out, I can have a crazy orgasm after a 30 minute handjob. She lays down next to me and starts stroking my cock without oil. She then says "okay I'm gonna suck your nipple now" and puts her mouth on me, which makes my cock immediately stiffen up. Her tongue technique is fantastic and she seems to enjoy that I'm shivering and squirming in pleasure. Meanwhile I'm running my hands over her small breasts and feeling her pussy through her panties.

Later she adds oil and keeps going at it. There's about 20 minutes to go on the clock and I'm already fighting back orgasm. Around 15 minutes to go, I have her take a short break and we make some small talk. She starts up again with about 12 mins left, and her technique is pretty slow and teasing. At one point she asked if I was okay because my legs were shaking, and I told her that just happens when I get really excited, lol.

With about four minutes left, she increases her hand speed and switches to my left nipple, while stroking my cock with her right hand. After 30 minutes of teasing I was ready to explode. The first cumshot landed right in her hair, then the rest all over the bed and my body. She gets up and washes her hands, and cleans the jizz out of her hair.

Rika says she's happy to make me feel good, and I almost believe it. After cleaning up and getting dressed we walk out and she waves goodbye to me at the elevator. The post-nut part is always a bit awkward, but I'm getting used to it, lol.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I want to try this place again with a different girl, as well as this other place called ikekari, which doesn't have an English menu. I might try my luck with my so-so Japanese skills and report back.

Thanks for your review, much appreciated!

Approved: 7/5/2021

Do you have the password for the "girl's movie" tab on their website? It wasn't locked up a few years ago when I used to frequent them.

Do you have the password for the "girl's movie" tab on their website? It wasn't locked up a few years ago when I used to frequent them.
Point of rule - we don't encourage or permit the sharing of passwords for these private pages, especially in a public area. We can't control what you share privately...

If you're not in Japan or in Japan and using a non-Japanese phone/connection, you [probably] can't see the website.
The site works fine.
Huh, interesting. Worked fine some months ago and also 2 years ago of course when i visited them the first time. Glad to hear they still seem to be around then! :D
Maybe they block foreign IPs now for some reason (i remember them being very gaijin friendly).

Reactions: ThaWeeknd
Maybe they block foreign IPs now for some reason (i remember them being very gaijin friendly).
Blocking regions isn't really that new, other Japanese pages do it as well. They are still foreign friendly AFAIK.