Appointment Length & Costs:
B course with DFK - 40min 13k total including room

Type/Location:
Love Hotel

Language Notes:
Tencho - Japanese, Girl - Mix

Details of the Encounter:
Long post ahead...

I was around Shinjuku today so I decided I would try Lovely Hands.

Shop was beside Robot Restaurant so there were a lot of people passing by. Shop is in the 3rd floor. Take the elevator then to the right. Talked to the tencho and he handed me the menu, asked for an English menu and he happily got one. Chose the B Course (girl is in underwears, soft touching). He asked me if I had any preferred girl, I told him who but he said she's not available then showed me 2 cards. I asked him how much it would cost me if I choose a girl and he happily said it and the love hotel are already included in the payment which was about 13k, 129XX something yen. Chose Tae (http://lovely-hand.net/girlInfo.php?id=2296&lang=en) then told me to sit on a chair near the door.

Side notes, observation: There was a guy who came in, saw me, and walked out. I dont know why though.

Probably waited about 2 mins and 45secs when a guy came, took money from the tencho, and asked me to follow him. He lead me to the love hotel, around the back of the shop. Went up to the room and told me to wait. The room was just small, just a enough for a bed and a shower, just enough to do stuff. About 3 mins someone knocked on the door, opened it and there was Tae smiling like she's high (she's not dont worry).

She was cute, had a great body, average sized boobs (will talk about this later). She asked me if I wanted to take a shower, told would it be okay if not and she said yes.

To the main event, she asked me to get naked, which I hastedly did, she also got naked on her underwear. She told me what course I had and that deep kiss is the additional service. She told me to sit down on the bed and she happily joined me, she wrapped her arms around me and smilingly asked, "dou shimashou ka?", I kissed her slowly until it lead to french kissing. Typical Japanese kisser, she uses her tongue so much. While we were kissing my magical hands went all over her body and then I focused on her boobs, they were so soft, and her nipples were soft too. She was very noisy and moaning everytime I go a bit rough. Kissed her on the neck and went down to her boobs. I don't know if this was allowed though. While I was sucking it, my other hands went on a special mission around her back and removed tried to undo her bra, which I did without any protest from her, again I don't know if this was allowed though. Continued to make her feel great, I laid her down on the bed and played with her boobs, kissed her lips, her neck. I love kissing and sucking so this is what I did before I let her hold me. It even came to the point where I was on top on her missionary style and she let me hump her.

I was very horny, so I asked her if I can put it inside her. Told me it was the time of the month, and said maybe next time. I was able to finger her through her underwear and really felt a pad in there. But humping her was good enough for me. We flipped position and she was on top of me. Long story short she did made me cum very well.

It was my first time cumming on a Japanese lady and her reaction was very very sexy when she was holding me while I was cumming. She was describing how much was coming out and was really amazed by it. Sorry for too much information.

Went on the shower and we had a small talk before going out the door. I was very surprised that she opened up to me about some personal problems of her. It made me feel that we really had a connection. She also gave me her card.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Would love to go there again.

Thanks for the review, I’m guessing my question last week, and the excellent response we got raised the interest in these places.

Interesting... this was basically a Deri Heru experience. I guess if it was a different time of the month you could have gotten FS.

How was the room in the cleanliness department?

Lovely-hands have super nice girls. But uniforms are old and their standard hotel is so bad. If you do not mind these things, 4 girls i met there were super cute.
But I do not go anymore.

Thanks for the review, I’m guessing my question last week, and the excellent response we got raised the interest in these places.

Interesting... this was basically a Deri Heru experience. I guess if it was a different time of the month you could have gotten FS.

How was the room in the cleanliness department?

As someone who grew up from a poor family, I couldn't careless about the hotel room. It was old and cranky, the pillows are not pillows, but it was okay for me.

If you can, just focus on your girl rather than the room. lol

Francis I do not remember names. I think shop has lots of gaijin friendly girls. Girls were as nice as JK Style girls. Or for me even better i think.

Reactions: Majora