Guest viewing is limited

Fun Without Nihongo: Aroma Queen

There is a campaign active for a 30 minute introduction course for 5,000 yen. (looks like for first timers only though, just in case anyone passes by..)
The promotion is on the Japanese page, but I think they would honor it regardless.
in 30min course. do they give HJ or BJ

As the boss said, the 4K experience is a bit out of character. At my first visit, I actually offered a tip in return for shedded clothes. The tip was refused, the shirt eventually came off nonetheless. Yumi highly recommended. There was a Chinese girl (name escaped me) who refused any undressing. However, her manual dexterity made up for it.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
As the boss said, the 4K experience is a bit out of character. At my first visit, I actually offered a tip in return for shedded clothes. The tip was refused, the shirt eventually came off nonetheless. Yumi highly recommended. There was a Chinese girl (name escaped me) who refused any undressing. However, her manual dexterity made up for it.
Hmmn I really need to try Yumi-san.

FWIW, I did not initiate the extra options! The girl powered on her iPad and played some music, and started talking softly. At this time she offered the extras. I think she is not really in the AQ roster.

I think she is not really in the AQ roster.

I stand corrected! A "Nina" was just added in the roster today.

http://nihonbashi-esthe.com/2016/04/2.html

Same name but I'm not sure if it's the same therapist that worked on me. The probability that it's the same girl is high though.

Full disclosure:
The Nina that I met was introduced as a Filipina by Yumi-san. At the beginning of the session Nina introduced herself as a half (Japanese-Filipina). At the end of the session, Nina mentioned she was Japanese-Thai instead. :-(

Full disclosure:
The Nina that I met was introduced as a Filipina by Yumi-san. At the beginning of the session Nina introduced herself as a half (Japanese-Filipina). At the end of the session, Nina mentioned she was Japanese-Thai instead. :-(

They are so worried about where people think they are from. Yumi's statement was probably the most correct.

(snip)
Full disclosure:
On many occasions, the BS piles up. I remember back in the late 1990s/early aughts, numerous girls in Kabukicho, speaking Japanese with thick Chinese accents, were claiming that they were "Half Japanese."

At least they didn't try to sell the Rainbow Bridge to me ... LOL

I get the impression that girls do this so they can get Japanese men as clients. I might be a bit naive with this topic, but are Japanese men really afraid of being served by a 100% non Japanese?

I get the impression that girls do this so they can get Japanese men as clients. I might be a bit naive with this topic, but are Japanese men really afraid of being served by a 100% non Japanese?

I don't think so since they'll gladly go to places like Macau and drop a bunch of cash on whatever is available. However, those that don't really travel or are short-sighted, will usually chase Japanese only.

Last but not least, they can tell by price and location of the shop. So, if they go there, they may expect that the girls may not be Japanese, fully anyway.

I don't think so since they'll gladly go to places like Macau and drop a bunch of cash on whatever is available. However, those that don't really travel or are short-sighted, will usually chase Japanese only.

Last but not least, they can tell by price and location of the shop. So, if they go there, they may expect that the girls may not be Japanese, fully anyway.
Exactly, Japanese hobbyists can be found all over Asia (and in the U.S. too). There used to be a Japanese-only area in Bangkok -- Patpong 1 (aka PP1). I remember seeing teams of Japanese guys at venues in Manila.

It's a marketing angle. Japanese girls can charge higher rates. Therefore, girls who claim to be "Half Japanese."

Last edited:
Great review, thanks for sharing.

Questions:

Do the girls remove their clothing?

Are customers allowed to touch the girls?

Long time lurker here and finally created an account now! I've been to this shop a couple times and always requested Yumi. Typically they don't remove their clothing but after being a repeat customer, I managed to have Yumi strip down to just wearing her bra and panties while being able to touch her softly everywhere.

Long time lurker here and finally created an account now! I've been to this shop a couple times and always requested Yumi. Typically they don't remove their clothing but after being a repeat customer, I managed to have Yumi strip down to just wearing her bra and panties while being able to touch her softly everywhere.

Thanks for joining! Also, thanks for your contribution about AQ. Glad that the service is working out well for most people!

Met Shizuka (靜) no English, speaks some Japanese, speaks Chinese.

She's a cute girl. Big, toned thighs. Too serious, but not a big challenge to make her smile. I think she likes my ass! ;)
She didn't strip, but I don't care. Her massage is what I care about. Quite good even if she was already quite tired. I heard her bones pop during our session so I gave her a short neck/shoulder massage as thanks (and a tip).

Met Shizuka (靜) no English, speaks some Japanese, speaks Chinese.

She's a cute girl. Big, toned thighs. Too serious, but not a big challenge to make her smile. I think she likes my ass! ;)
She didn't strip, but I don't care. Her massage is what I care about. Quite good even if she was already quite tired. I heard her bones pop during our session so I gave her a short neck/shoulder massage as thanks (and a tip).

Thanks for the report on Shizuka. ;) Glad the service continues to be good there.

Do the more expense corses have anything different besides time?

Only 90 minutes or more includes body wash. There's not much else real extra to be had.

As written above, regular clients may get a little extra nudity or touching.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Yumi, Eri, and a few others

Date of Encounter:
Various over past weeks

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
From 8,000 JPY/hour to 14,000 JPY 2 hours, no upselling

Type/Location:
Incall AMP in Nihonbashi. Accurate Google map on website

Language Notes:
No problem for the non-Nihongo speaker. Proprietress Yumi speaks serviceable English. Internationally accepted sign language with some.

Details of the Encounter:
This is the first in a series of reviews of what Tokyo has to offer to the experienced monger with zero Japanese skills. Which would be me. Having lived and practiced the pastime around the world, I now settled in this beautiful city, which sadly has received a reputation for keeping its charms to itself. This series of “Fun without nihongo” will help you overcome rejection. Today, we will visit Nihonbashi-Kayabacho Esthe&Massage a.k.a Aroma Queen .

I found this place through a posting by Tokidoki (domo!) and I found his description quite accurate. Of course, like always, there are slight nuances depending on the technician …

Aroma Queen (hereon AQ) is an incall massage parlor, situated in what looks like a former apartment in Nihonbashi in downtown Tokyo. It is easily accessible from either the Nihombashi or Kayabacho subway stations. The time-pressed traveler can reach it via direct train from Haneda. Had no problem finding it. There is a lift to the 6th floor. There is another shop (Luna Rose) on the 5th, unrelated. Did not try, does not come recommended.

I came as an unannounced walk-in a few times, had no problem receiving immediate attention. On Friday nights, I’d call ahead. I was always greeted in a very friendly manner, and always by females. No gruff tencho involved.

The AQ massage routine differs pleasantly from the usual. It’s a “body wash” place, but at AQ you won’t land on a naugahyde-covered bench, to be attacked with rough bristles that take your skin off. At AQ, you descend on a futon which is covered with a waterproof blanket. Turn over, close your eyes. You will be treated with soft foam, and with very delicate gentle strokes. You also won’t beg as usual that they should stop wasting time with massages, and to get to the essential parts. Your parts will receive attention very early. Flop over, more gentle treatment. This comes as close to real Tantra as possible in Japan (if someone knows where to get Tantra in Tokyo, pls leave a comment.)

Don’t come yet. When the full frontal foaming and gentle touching is finished, you will be invited to take a shower. Another break from the usual routine: You shower 1/3rd into the “treatment,” which gives you a chance to calm down.

Once showered and back on the futon (now without the waterproof cover), you will receive an extremely sensuous massage that focuses on your erogenous touch points instead on rearranging your backs and legs. For connoisseurs of the prostate treatment – that is on offer, and it was provided without a surcharge, and without requesting it. The masseuse simply gauged the reaction to gentle probing. Probably differs from technician to technician. This is a general write-up, and I may critique the handiwork of individual techs in further installments.

The ladies did react positively to gentle and respectful touching. Again, some are less shy, some more. As usual, it helps to turn into a steady customer, and to establish a rapport.

The final finale was always properly timed with the end of the session.

AQ has a small cadre of regular technicians, all young and in their twenties. The regulars are augmented by often changing students and part-timers. Their website sometimes charmingly lags behind the new arrivals, but after a few visits, I was told of impending new arrivals.

I am a friend of extended sessions, I once had a three hour one with a change of masseuses. Four hand treatment (at double the charge) also is available, but I naturally recommend to call ahead and book for that.
The price of 8,000 JPY for the hour and 14,000 for two is a bargain in Tokyo. There has been no up-selling.

Based on decades of experience, and while considering value for money, I’d give AQ a 10. In the matter of a few weeks, I have become a steady customer of AQ, to the detriment of my usual haunts, which I shall cover in further installments of “Fun without Nihongo.”

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
now they announce they have 30 min course for 5000 jpy..is this course happy end too and allow touching?