Guest viewing is limited

Fun Without Nihongo: Aroma Queen

Hey guys may I have your help here for a quick clarification - is a HJ included in the standard service…? Cuz I just visited Aroma Queen for the first time and at the end, the girl asked me to touch and finish myself.

Hey guys may I have your help here for a quick clarification - is a HJ included in the standard service…? Cuz I just visited Aroma Queen for the first time and at the end, the girl asked me to touch and finish myself.

No, it should be standard. Do you know what girl you saw?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Sigh bad luck for me… I was shocked when she asked me to do it myself as the reviews here suggest that other customers got different services. I politely asked if she could help, but she refused so I didn't push it. Oh well…

Thanks for helping! She's introduced herself as Yuki. Yumi mentioned on LINE she is new.
Have the other correspondents on this board heard of an AQ technician by the name of Yuki? There's a Yumi, she would be the proprietress. Have others been denied what is standard service at AQ and any other places of this kind? Never happened to me. Au contrair, what I found praiseworthy at this shop is that no time is wasted doing long-winded foot massages, and that the most interesting part of my body gets immediate attention that lasts through the whole session as long as I last through the whole session.

no time is wasted doing long-winded foot massages, and that the most interesting part of my body gets immediate attention that lasts through the whole session
As for massages, feet would definitely be the most interesting part of my body for me :p

I think that is Yui. I met her during my first time at AQ. During the last part she was trying to upsell for the fun part. I just told her that I cannot understand her and I know that it was included in the service. I must be lucky though that she gave it on me.
Maybe that is one of the consequences if you mention that it is your first time in a shop.

I wish I received the amazing service everyone was talking about here... It was a very frustrating experience - expecting a special massage but ended with a regular massage with the girl insisting that I do the job myself (seriously she didn't even touch it). I actually made a reservation for Yumi via the LINE account. At the beginning she recommended Yuki, said shes a new girl and sent a photo. I said I'll stick with Yumi just to be safe and got a "ok. We are waiting for you", but then when I showed up Yuki was offered. Should have been a sign.

Yes now that I think of it I probably shouldn't have said it was my first time there.

Reactions: MikeH
Went here too. Same problem as above to the letter. Don't waste your time.

Management was made aware of my feelings, and yes.

Edit: Actually I should clarify a little bit more - massage was unspectacular in the same way as described above so I opted to cut out early. The girl who seemed to be more like running the show was very kind and even allowed me the reduced rate of the lower course for leaving early, so I don't want to be too harsh and hurt her custom. I think a disclaimer is just required for this shop that YMMV wildly depending on the girl, so maybe pick one that has been reviewed well here.

I think a disclaimer is just required for this shop that YMMV wildly depending on the girl, so maybe pick one that has been reviewed well here.

I'll agree to that point. When they get a new girl, it's def. YMMV... so if you get offered a new girl, it may be best to refuse.

I was there on Wed I think, same thing happened to me. The new girl said that it was her first day there and I was the 2nd customer. When she started the bubble thing, I kept remembering this line from this thread: "... will receive lots of attention and lots of attention early". Bubble came and gone, she washed everything except the member, she even washed my balls. Same thing on the oil. Then on the flip, I asked, she said I have to do it myself and no touching. I got her to agree to do it together, then I stopped to let her continue on her own. She was half assing it and trying hard not to jerk me off. Finally I used both my hand and hers to finish. I think she said her name was Aya. The whole crew was Chinese I think, from the accent I detected.

When I arrived, I asked for Yumi, she was not available, I asked for any Japanese, she main lady said none were available. I checked before I went in, there were at least 2 that I know from this thread were Japanese. I was going to try again for Yumi, but after these reports, I won't be.

I was there on Wed I think, same thing happened to me. The new girl said that it was her first day there and I was the 2nd customer. When she started the bubble thing, I kept remembering this line from this thread: "... will receive lots of attention and lots of attention early". Bubble came and gone, she washed everything except the member, she even washed my balls. Same thing on the oil. Then on the flip, I asked, she said I have to do it myself and no touching. I got her to agree to do it together, then I stopped to let her continue on her own. She was half assing it and trying hard not to jerk me off. Finally I used both my hand and hers to finish. I think she said her name was Aya. The whole crew was Chinese I think, from the accent I detected.

When I arrived, I asked for Yumi, she was not available, I asked for any Japanese, she main lady said none were available. I checked before I went in, there were at least 2 that I know from this thread were Japanese. I was going to try again for Yumi, but after these reports, I won't be.
Thank you for the report... This sucks for them - they did pretty good well for awhile...

I haven't visited them for quite some time so I don't know if these issues persists even with non first timers.

About the new therapists ...

It seems they're rotating/moving people around. The website shows that there is now a new Suidobashi branch. This branch is more expensive though.

http://es-sweetheart.com/staff.html

I haven't visited them for quite some time so I don't know if these issues persists even with non first timers.

About the new therapists ...

It seems they're rotating/moving people around. The website shows that there is now a new Suidobashi branch. This branch is more expensive though.

http://es-sweetheart.com/staff.html
Yeah, we heard about this early on and I guess now it's all public. In my humble opinion, it's all very disorganized now.

I'd avoid AQ for the time being and use something like Asian Feeling/Relax. I've heard that Hikari is a real treat to visit... I was going to recccomend her to @Robinoob but he's leaving before she's working again.