Guest viewing is limited

Funny catchprases on SA

Frenchy

Peace, Love and Camembert
Reaction score
I know, I spend way too much time on Seeking.com recently , instead of doing something useful and worthy, like giving money to the dogs and walking the poor. Or vice versa.
Anyway, just wanted to share a few catchprases (the slogans just below the usernames) which made me chuckle for their inventiveness or sheer stupidity.
Feel free to add (especially on the men’s side, ladies!)

Made of 70% water, 15% avocado and 15% chocolate.

Designed in shanghai assembled in Japan

Let me show the world is wide open

Life is ... better when lived.

I love eating

I see it,I like it, I want it,I got it

Meet me somewhere in the middle.

Sweetie, show me uppder class life

[ i think uppder is even higher than upper, its probably bathing in a golden bath tub full of caviar or something similar]

Last edited:
Ha! I also spend way too much time on SA even though I've been out of the sugar dating game for a good while now. Reading profiles for the entertainment value never gets old.

I check on profiles in Japan and America and here's a mixture of some funny ones I found.

Dream archiever :))

Kiss lips naturally

Student loan debtutante

Coffee is a must, so is broccoli

Help me Glow UP

Artichoke me

Ha! I also spend way too much time on SA even though I've been out of the sugar dating game for a good while now. Reading profiles for the entertainment value never gets old.

I check on profiles in Japan and America and here's a mixture of some funny ones I found.

Dream archiever :))

Kiss lips naturally

Student loan debtutante

Coffee is a must, so is broccoli

Help me Glow UP

Artichoke me

Those are much better !

Artichoke me? Really? :ROFLMAO:

Never a dull moment with a psycho. You should engage :geek:

Lol! You just made me think about one of my favorite Kasabian songs, « You’re in love with a psycho »
The clip is fun to watch too.

Reactions: oLUXo
“I like humor but I like hU mor(e) ”

Hmmm, not bad actually

Reactions: Lukes
If you can impress me , I may let you date me . ..

This one always reminded me of the donkey in a bar joke ...
If u don't know it there is a sign on donkey neck make me laugh win $100.. This guy whisper in donkey ear and donkey laughs .. . Next week same bar same donkey but sign says make donkey cry win $100...same guy goes up to donkey and donkey cries ....Bartender says hey ...What happened . .Guy says I told donkey my cock bigger he laugh this week I show donkey

A new one just visited my profile : « sweet but psycho »
Could use this one for myself too I guess :)

There was a super-cute FOB Chinese girl that I did a meet and greet with but never did the sugar thing with whose name was "PsychBaby" and I think she had a tough time getting dates because of it.

My all time favorite on SA is from this college student who is studying geology, and her catchphrase is "literal gold digger".

My all time favorite on SA is from this college student who is studying geology, and her catchphrase is "literal gold digger".

Ah ah! She gets the prize! Did she find some litteral gold?

Reactions: DireWolf98
You know what? I think more men should use something like that too. Why do those chicks always think they are the ones who must get impressed ?
No honey, no money :D

@Frenchy ... because in order to impress, means you would have an empty wallet... You know the game... Just stay a playa ! ! :D

Reactions: Frenchy
@Frenchy ... because in order to impress, means you would have an empty wallet... You know the game... Just stay a playa ! ! :D

Empty wallet , empty balls... this is all about reaching our inner emptyness before the last jump into the big void...
Sorry, feeling a bit morose today

Ok this one :
« Highly educated classy lady »
... too banal
For once I would like to see sthg like:
« Zero education / No Class / Great Boobs »

« girls can learn how to use a sword too »

So I contacted this one as initially she had written « sward » and I asked if it was a new type of sextoy. She didnt seem to appreciate my sense of humor.

"International cocktail well traveled"
She has three kids tho so that's a deal breaker for me.

You were hoping for more?

If one of the kids is with a white guy, one with a black and the third one with an Asian that's international cocktail enough for me though.

You were hoping for more?

If one of the kids is with a white guy, one with a black and the third one with an Asian that's international cocktail enough for me though.

Totally. Three kids is too mainstream. If she had six of 'em then we'd be talking.

Totally. Three kids is too mainstream. If she had six of 'em then we'd be talking.

Give her some slack; maybe she is new to this and just trying to expand her repertoire. She probably wanted the fourth with you.

Of different religions too, otherwise its not interesting

With six you have to be careful already; nobody wants two kids with the same nationality or religion.