Guest viewing is limited

Funny catchprases on SA

Well written profile.....seems fairly direct, and smart enough to know she is pitching herself.

So I will meet this one again tonight .
She asked me to bring her to Chateau-Restaurant .. (getting spoiled already, sigh...) and i just replied « no, sorry, too expensive ». There were days I would have been ashamed to answer that (silly, huh?) but this time I patted myself on the shoulder for not caving in. Felt good and I was ready for her to reply « then get lost cheapo » or whatever.

And guess what... she replied Ok , no problem. We’ll dine wherever you want and I’ll stay the whole night this time, same amount as last time.

And then I smiled... I guess that sometimes saying no is in fact sexy. Or she just badly needed the money and/or liked my place, who knows... I would never fantasize those girls like me, better to expect nothing and be positively surprised sometimes, lessons learnt

Anyway I liked the change in attitude
Will fuck our brains out . Need that after a tough week , no action and too much talk with too many people for too long . She likes the music I like so we may even play it loud

Last edited:
Become a Nice Person

Hopeless
So I will meet this one again tonight .
She asked me to bring her to Chateau-Restaurant .. (getting spoiled already, sigh...) and i just replied « no, sorry, too expensive ». There were days I would have been ashamed to answer that (silly, huh?) but this time I patted myself on the shoulder for not caving in. Felt good and I was ready for her to reply « then get lost cheapo » or whatever.

And guess what... she replied Ok , no problem. We’ll dine wherever you want and I’ll stay the whole night this time, same amount as last time.

And then I smiled... I guess that sometimes saying no is in fact sexy. Or she just badly needed the money and/or liked my place, who knows... I would never fantasize those girls like me, better to expect nothing and be positively surprised sometimes, lessons learnt

Anyway I liked the change in attitude
Will fuck our brains out . Need that after a tough week and no action and too much talk with too many people for too long . She likes the music I like so we may even play it loud

Lucky you!

Update just before dinner is over and shés in the ladies room: so I just learnt that the Meiji revolution was a sionist-freemason coup :ROFLMAO:
Good thing for me: she likes the French coz we were on the Tokugawa side (yeah... always picking the winners huh! :D)
I love History buffs!

Update just before dinner is over and shés in the ladies room: so I just learnt that the Meiji revolution was a sionist-freemason coup :ROFLMAO:
Good thing for me: she likes the French coz we were on the Tokugawa side (yeah... always picking the winners huh! :D)
I love History buffs!

Saizeriya? That'll teach her.

Reactions: MikeH
Saizeriya? That'll teach her.

No, nice French bistro in Kagurazaka actually. Ok so now she told me that the Imperial family themselves are free-mason ... funny , first time she seemed normal but today she is really into all this crazy conspiracy stuff...
time to end dinner and soon ask (politely) this fine lady to shut up , with, you know...:D

Reactions: DireWolf98
No, nice French bistro in Kagurazaka actually. Ok so now she told me that the Imperial family themselves are free-mason ... funny , first time she seemed normal but today she is really into all this crazy conspiracy stuff...
time to end dinner and soon ask (politely) this fine lady to shut up , with, you know...:D

I guess the lazy sugar baby just recycles all the chat/BS her previous "mentors" bored her with ...... saves time and money.

You should ask her if the Earth is round or flat :D

You should ask her if the Earth is round or flat :D

Lol! Would be too afraid of the answer.
I think living her rocker / art school years in LA were a bit detrimental to a sane outlook on history and politics... but clearly beneficial to what really matters (to me at least) :D
So no complain , fun night , wacky conversations , reasonable damage wallet-wise and last week’s ickiness gone. :)
Plus I feel good knowing I helped her pay the Uni tuition :angelic:

Last edited:
be fat ugly healthy to have everything LOL

Omg this one is a catch . I stopped my subscription but just her crazy profile makes me want to subscribe again. I hope I could be fat and ugly enough for her (healthy... forget it) And we could LOL together until the end of time...

Whole package...

... of arrogance

Excerpt from her profile:
“I know this website and I know my worth. Please don't contact me if you won't pay my flight tickets and compensate me with luxury for my efforts to make you laugh, relaxed, satisfied and proud of your company”

Ok it’s when I want to throw my cellphone at the next random lady that I know I should engage in a healthier activity than reading bitches profiles on SA. Enough for today.

“I know this website and I know my worth. Please don't contact me if you won't pay my flight tickets and compensate me with luxury for my efforts to make you laugh, relaxed, satisfied and proud of your company”
That profile sounds similar to a profile of a J-Girl on the recently-defunct Japan Guide Friends website.

I met her in the U.S. It was a dating website, but after two dates it was clear that she wanted an SD or rich future husband to shower her with expensive gifts, meals and travel.

Her ego could fill Petronas Towers. She did have a pleasant face and an exercise-sculpted body, but I could tell that panic was setting in. She was probably approaching 30 with zero prospects in sight.

Reactions: BB0523 and Frenchy
That profile sounds similar to a profile of a J-Girl on the recently-defunct Japan Guide Friends website.

I met her in the U.S. It was a dating website, but after two dates it was clear that she wanted an SD or rich future husband to shower her with expensive gifts, meals and travel.

Her ego could fill Petronas Towers. She did have a pleasant face and an exercise-sculpted body, but I could tell that panic was setting in. She was probably approaching 30 with zero prospects in sight.

Yes, like 5StarsQueen (over 30) Behind the silly bravado you could smell the desperation from a hundred miles.
Once you get accustomed to this it must be hard to give up, I suppose.
I noticed some kind of rule too (not always true but more often than not): the more they need their money , the less they actually like/respect SDs in general.

Last edited:
Yes, like 5StarsQueen (over 30) Behind the silly bravado you could smell the desperation from a hundred miles.
Once you get accustomed to this it must be hard to give up, I suppose.
I noticed some kind of rule too (not always true but more often than not): the more they need their money , the less they actually like/respect SDs in general.
At the end of our second expensive date (which included a birthday gift she requested), I tried to kiss her good night and she dodged the kiss.

The next day, while texting her, I complained about The Dodge. She replied that she wanted to be friends first and see how it goes. I then replied that she should Google the “Three Date Rule.”

Although she professed ignorance about the Three Date Rule, it seemed to trigger her anger. She told that I needed to be more generous and that Japanese men aren’t stingy like American Men. She went on and on. Needless to say, I stopped contacting her.

At the end of our second expensive date (which included a birthday gift she requested), I tried to kiss her good night and she dodged the kiss.

The next day, while texting her, I complained about The Dodge. She replied that she wanted to be friends first and see how it goes. I then replied that she should Google the “Three Date Rule.”

Although she professed ignorance about the Three Date Rule, it seemed to trigger her anger. She told that I needed to be more generous and that Japanese men aren’t stingy like American Men. She went on and on. Needless to say, I stopped contacting her.

Wow! I would have had a lot of fun with this one...

But remember the Princesses’ rule: if they ask something its because they need it, they are worth it, and you are good friends.

If YOU ask something you are needy, entitled, and wtf do you think you are, a boyfriend?!
Simple! :D

Wow! I would have had a lot of fun with this one...

But remember the Princesses’ rule: if they ask something its because they need it, they are worth it, and you are good friends.

If YOU ask something you are needy, entitled, and wtf do you think you are, a boyfriend?!
Simple! :D
You hit the Bullseye because she was a Princess in her own mind.

After I stopped contacting, she sent me messages asking me to (1) take her to lunch, only in neighborhoods convenient to her; (2) buy groceries for her.

Then she changed her e-mail address and updated her profile, indicating that she moved back to Japan.

Reactions: Frenchy and BB0523
You hit the Bullseye because she was a Princess in her own mind.

After I stopped contacting, she sent me messages asking me to (1) take her to lunch, only in neighborhoods convenient to her; (2) buy groceries for her.

Then she changed her e-mail address and updated her profile, indicating that she moved back to Japan.

I’m sure you cried and cried and cried... such a loss... Did you try to catch her at the airport , trying to make her change her mind?

I’m sure you cried and cried and cried... such a loss... Did you try to catch her at the airport , trying to make her change her mind?

Btw I would never hit a bull in the eye...love those beasts
But now I know for sure how to smell their shit :)

Last edited:
Reactions: BB0523
ModelTokyo

Not a funny catchprase but quite a funny girl and winner of the “spend summer weekends on the beach with Frenchy SA grand prize” (sponsored by Nivea sunscreen, Malibu, Bacardi , RayBan and the new ModestMan brand of condoms).
Ok so the first date is not really on the beach given current weather but anyway, she has the right body , bikini and sun tan.

My fav sentence from her today so far “I’m not into brands. i only know Chanel and MAC. But my dream is to go to a MAC store and buy all lipsticks , all colors, really ALL of them”. My kinda girl :)

Reactions: DireWolf98
ModelTokyo

Not a funny catchprase but quite a funny girl and winner of the “spend summer weekends on the beach with Frenchy SA grand prize” (sponsored by Nivea sunscreen, Malibu, Bacardi , RayBan and the new ModestMan brand of condoms).
Ok so the first date is not really on the beach given current weather but anyway, she has the right body , bikini and sun tan.

My fav sentence from her today so far “I’m not into brands. i only know Chanel and MAC. But my dream is to go to a MAC store and buy all lipsticks , all colors, really ALL of them”. My kinda girl :)
She seems a pinch shallow upstairs but maybe great naked so who really cares right :p