Guest viewing is limited

Funny catchprases on SA

She seems a pinch shallow upstairs but maybe great naked so who really cares right :p

That's very sexist. You should be ashamed!

Anyway how would you know if she is smart or not? Well educated girls don't speak with their mouth full.

Reactions: Frenchy
She seems a pinch shallow upstairs but maybe great naked so who really cares right :p
Well you know the arrangement is just for july/august , getting hammered in Shonan beaches bars on weekends and ending up in a love hotel so I don’t really need a PhD holder! :D
I’m close to the shallow now

Reactions: just4fun
ModelTokyo

Not a funny catchprase but quite a funny girl and winner of the “spend summer weekends on the beach with Frenchy SA grand prize” (sponsored by Nivea sunscreen, Malibu, Bacardi , RayBan and the new ModestMan brand of condoms).
Ok so the first date is not really on the beach given current weather but anyway, she has the right body , bikini and sun tan.

My fav sentence from her today so far “I’m not into brands. i only know Chanel and MAC. But my dream is to go to a MAC store and buy all lipsticks , all colors, really ALL of them”. My kinda girl :)

As long as she agrees to show all the colors on ur cock then why not . .It may be cheaper in the long run :D

As long as she agrees to show all the colors on ur cock then why not . .It may be cheaper in the long run :D
Yep, I’m ok to buy the whole package provided I get one BJ with each color. And this time i will get a signed agreement! Those ladies tend to be forgetful about the other side of the deal when it comes to (requested and expensive) gifts... :D

Having said that, this one is really fun. Cracked me up when, before leaving, she asked « before I put my pants on, do you want to say goodbye to my ass? » . Was drained so I just gave a chaste goodbye kiss to each butt cheek, French way (except that normally we do it on the face cheeks)

Last edited:
Was drained so I just gave a chaste goodbye kiss to each butt cheek, French way (except that normally we do it on the face cheeks)

I think your newly invented way of French kissing is much more gentleman-like. (y)

Maybe we could call it Frenchy Kiss instead?

I think your newly invented way of French kissing is much more gentleman-like. (y)

Maybe we could call it Frenchy Kiss instead?

True. Except that the normal way (upper cheeks) you can commonly use it with your parents, siblings etc. The Frenchy Kiss way (lower cheeks)... definitely not!

Reactions: just4fun
Reactions: Frenchy and MikeH
Saw this on Tinder just now, the girl is looking amazing:

"I'll be burger king and you gon be Macdonalds. I'll have it my way and you'll be loving it."

Wow! Best so far! In Tokyo?

"I'll be burger king and you gon be Macdonalds. I'll have it my way and you'll be loving it."

Conjures up the disturbing image of The Burger King topping Ronald McDonald --- explains the hideous grin.

But let's hope she is not a whopper, and can take a quarter pounder (....maybe even a Royale with Cheese).

Brilliant! That's some next level shit right there. :D

Reactions: Frenchy
I just saw a great Tinder one:

"Stop asking me for more pics. Take me out to dinner, buy me some drinks and try to get me naked like a f***cking gentleman."
Sadly, I swiped right but she didn't
She didn’t yet, there is always hope :)