Guest viewing is limited

Funny Japanese Limbo Dance Skit

RIDER 00

TAG Member
Reaction score
In Japanese pop culture, there is always the comedian or comedic duo who get a push in the media every year because they have an extremely catchy/funny one-trick routine and it gets viewer ratings. Ex. Buruzon Chiemi and her two hot guys, Kojima Yoshio and his "Sonnano Kankei Ne!", Dandy Sakano, etc. While they're funny for like 10 seconds, they soon disappear into the background while other comedians get their 5 minutes of fame.

Anyway, there is a funny limbo dance routine that's trending now, and this is two youtubers take on it. The short busty girl is RaMu, and she's pretty sexy if you are into short tomboy's with spunky personalities and a sexy body with huge boobs.

I love it how she scream out "You touched my pai!" "Pai" is slang for oppai, the Japanese equivalent of "boob" or "tit." Horrible subtitles, though. Way too many typos.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tabanico
Yeah, other than she looks cute, the skit is just unbearable to watch...

Thank you for making me aware of RaMu. My day just got a little better.

RaMu's a youtuber/idol who's getting a lot of expose in EX Max magazine because she's full of energy with a cute face and hot body. She has a lot of fun vids on her YT channel and if your check out her DVDs, you'll see why a lot of guys love to use her as fap material.

Reactions: Tabanico