Guest viewing is limited

Fussa (Bar Row) massage place

So I couldn’t read the menu and picked the ¥4000 yen option, I think it was a 30 minute “massage”. Covered bj and then me trying to pop with some slight penetration missionary (so glad she didn’t hop up on top)

I’m not 100% sure she was japanese but she understanded my crude nihongo and knew some smaller towns I talked about. The place is also really dirty, mold everywhere and kind of has a musty smell
Hop up on top could have resulted in deeper penetration. Then again it could have resulted in suffocation too. You got lucky this time. Please be careful out there.

Do you know the name of this place? Is there a website?

So I couldn’t read the menu and picked the ¥4000 yen option, I think it was a 30 minute “massage”. Covered bj and then me trying to pop with some slight penetration missionary (so glad she didn’t hop up on top)

I’m not 100% sure she was japanese but she understanded my crude nihongo and knew some smaller towns I talked about. The place is also really dirty, mold everywhere and kind of has a musty smell

QUOTE="Mdh13192, post: 158662, member: 20945"]So I couldn’t read the menu and picked the ¥4000 yen option, I think it was a 30 minute “massage”. Covered bj and then me trying to pop with some slight penetration missionary (so glad she didn’t hop up on top)

I’m not 100% sure she was japanese but she understanded my crude nihongo and knew some smaller towns I talked about. The place is also really dirty, mold everywhere and kind of has a musty smell[/QUOTE]
Do

So I’ve walked around there early on weekdays trying to find in open place. The only one I found looked decent and I walked in to be greeted by a nice looking older Chinese lady. ¥4000 later and I was getting FS from the fattest Japanese chick I’ve ever seen. I was ashamed of myself and definitely won’t go back to that area during early times unless one of the newer places are open lol

What was the name of the place? If you can't remember, what was it next to? I'm a BBW-lover, and that price is right.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland