G**D***ed Springtime

ShowaJidai

Been here too long
Reaction score
Well, spring seems to have finally sprung and my libido is doing its annual shift into hyperdrive. Where every female form in eyeshot seems to be mentally highlighted in neon colors.

And my effing life is just too effing busy. New position at work, kids, outside commitments. And my main squeeze has also been so busy I haven't been able to see her in months. Even if I could make time for some P4P a quick pop or two just isn't enough when spring comes around.

Well, spring seems to have finally sprung and my libido is doing its annual shift into hyperdrive.

Well, it seems all my lady friends are in the same boat with you. So I am actually making excuses and pretending to be busy and trying to shoo them away. One man can only do that much.

Last weekend I had back to back seven hour sessions with different girls and I have been trying to recover since. Still today I have no desire to do anything else than sit in my yard sipping beer. If this mood continues long enough I probably have to fake my own death by ebola or something to avoid meetings.

All those micro/mini skirts and shorts that are basically just an "outer panty" and what I keep thinking is "so many ghostly pale legs"
I love this country so much because instead of getting awful snarky comments on my pale legs like in Europe, i fit the pale beauty ideal here and people love it and look at me with desire.

I love this country so much because instead of getting awful snarky comments on my pale legs like in Europe, i fit the pale beauty ideal here and people love it and look at me with desire.

Yeah, it took some using to but now I appreciate when girls go "oh, your skin is so white, I want that" instead of "under which rock have you been hiding, you ghostly nerd".

Yeah, it took some using to but now I appreciate when girls go "oh, your skin is so white, I want that" instead of "under which rock have you been hiding, you ghostly nerd".
I don't understand the western obsession with getting a tan or the eastern obsession of skin lightening. Sometimes girls here use pills and laser therapy to lighten their skin although there are risks. But I can understand if they are bullied for their skin color, some of them may want a drastic solution.

the eastern obsession of skin lightening. Sometimes girls here use pills
I don't understand it either. I once had an ex-gf who was part chinese. And her skin tone is similar to Zhang Ziyi's but she still took glutathione pills. I mean she already has a light skin tone. I don't think they ever worked.

But, I wish I had a lighter skin tone like my grand dad, he was a full blooded spaniard.

BTW, In my part of the world, lighter skin tone means you are one of the elites (the colonizers). Maybe, this is the reason why some people of south east asian descent prefer a lighter skin tone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Majestyk
I don't understand it either. I once had an ex-gf who was part chinese. And her skin tone is similar to Zhang Ziyi's but she still took glutathione pills. I don't think they ever worked.
Oh that's the name of the pill! I have a friend who uses it. Because some guys tell her she looks Asian. What is so surprising about an Asian girl looking Asian?

Oh that's the name of the pill! I have a friend who uses it. Because some guys tell her she looks Asian. What is so surprising about an Asian girl looking Asian?
Sorry, I just finished editing my earlier post. You were quicker on the trigger than I was.

Basically, in my part of the world, whiter skin means you are part of the elite [surprisingly Miss Universe 2015 doesn't have fair skin like you or alice, despite being half german].
That also depends on your clothes [some of my rich female friends in my country go crazy over birkin bags], if you have a chauffeur driven car [what kind of car also], and what university you graduated from.

It may sound shallow, but I think it is the same in japan also

I know it is shallow.
I think it's due to being colonized. Colonized societies suffer from colorism.

Colorism isn't widespread in Japan. When your country is thriving, you become the beauty ideal. Women are trying to get rid of aging spots which is called skin brightening. It's different from skin bleaching. I don't see a lot of women with pasty face makeup on the streets, a lot of them are okay with their medium light skin color.

They should want to kick the colonizers’ butt honestly
we (I'm referring to my countrymen and I) tried.

Sometimes we can be too accommodating

True story: a female friend of mine used to work as a tour guide in corregidor island (spanish for corridor, used to be a spanish base. then an american base that protects the entrance to manila bay) . She told me that she would separate the groups into two. Japanese and others (locals and people from other countries)

The japanese would be given a "japanese friendly" version of history and they will be allowed to recreate this pose:

123.jpg

I don't understand the western obsession with getting a tan or the eastern obsession of skin lightening.

Turns out that those things go back and forth in the West since the end/s of Feudalism. Those that spent the majority of their lives indoors simply never tanned and vice versa. Then with the industrial revolution and everyone spending more time indoors you get phases of "Poverty Chic" where the idea of being tanned somehow implies some authenticity.

Fast forward to the second half of the 20th century when you get different variations of Poverty Chic and things flip back and forth very rapidly. Both those with and without money flip flop from wanting to be tan to wanting to be pale and then cycling over again for different reasons.

I don't think they ever worked.

snake-oil-bottle-vector-id508349999

Maybe, this is the reason why some people of south east asian descent prefer a lighter skin tone.

Turns out that long before East met West that preference was in place. Also turns out that same preference was in place ages back in most of the world.

I can’t imagine that being something to be proud of

I think it's due to being colonized. Colonized societies suffer from colorism.

They should want to kick the colonizers’ butt honestly

I got a shocker for you. That dog dont hunt. Turns out that there are more than enough cases of societies which admire the victor and believe that since the victor group won, they are to be emulated rather than hated. Lots of what is taught in relation to the evils of past colonialism in the name of sociology turns out to be castles built on sand.

That said no, I'm not justifying colonialism as a historical period or economic theory

Reactions: Simonka