Guest viewing is limited

Gaijin Cock Syndrome

MossBoss

Hello
Reaction score
Have you faced any issues related to your 'gaijin cock'?

For example a bunch of ojisans were staring at your BBC at the onsen? Or the OL s at your company make references to your private parts at company parties?

Thanks for taking the time to consider this issue.

Have you faced any issues related to your 'gaijin cock'?

I relived part of that scene from Full Metal Jacket once... you know the one, "too beaucoup".

Got turned down by a new girl at a regular haunt because she was afraid that gaijin would be too big for her delicate flower to handle.

I mean, I'm not small, but I'm not like... the destroyer or something.

Edit: Should add that this was sight unseen, she just assumed.... unfortunately I didn'T get to enact the second half of that scene... "a fine specimen of Alabama blacksnake". Or in this case Polar Whitesnake.

Last edited:
Well being one of the very few (if not the only one) admitting openly here i'm below average, I must admit it's actually refreshing to not have those issues.:) (Also condoms size problems etc). If anything I noticed guys at onsens who had an even smaller one and were not ashamed at all to show it bare without the "face towel" hiding it.
On the opposite if it was way above average I'm sure I would get the surprised / smirky looks and comments etc

Never about the size. Am also below average. But received a lot of comments about the cuteness of its shape, its color and about the clean shaved thing.

Reactions: MossBoss
Never about the size. Am also below average. But received a lot of comments about the cuteness of its shape, its color and about the clean shaved thing.

Ok so we are now officially two ! :)
But dick dize is a statistical oddity in that probably 99% think they are above the average :D
Having said that I agree, if its cuteness and color and other characteristics please the ladies, you have a winner anyway!

Reactions: MossBoss and MikeH
At onsen would depend on whether you're a grower or shower? :p

No one is giving any hard measurements here (pun intended) so it's difficult to judge when you rarely see other dicks.

@Frenchy, from your past comments, I thought you had a micropenis or something. But thats probably not true since you see a few other smaller than you...

Not sure why young guys like putting emphasis about dick size so much. In high school there was this guy who bragged a about having a 7 inch, and also liked telling Asians they have 'pindicks'. Not once did he ever back up his claims by pulling his pants down for us to measure...makes me suspect Frenchy's would be bigger :ROFLMAO:

I'm probably average (length) for a 'gaijin' (according to internet 13-14 cm) For girth, Im not really sure... Sometimes Japanese condoms feel tight, but Western ones seem loose. Better tight than loose right?

Anyway, I'm sure some ladies here have faced issues with 'gaijin cock'. I'm curious to hear how they deal with these clients that might cause internal injuries.

At onsen would depend on whether you're a grower or shower? :p

No one is giving any hard measurements here (pun intended) so it's difficult to judge when you rarely see other dicks.

@Frenchy, from your past comments, I thought you had a micropenis or something. But thats probably not true since you see a few other smaller than you...

Not sure why young guys like putting emphasis about dick size so much. In high school there was this guy who bragged a about having a 7 inch, and also liked telling Asians they have 'pindicks'. Not once did he ever back up his claims by pulling his pants down for us to measure...makes me suspect Frenchy's would be bigger :ROFLMAO:

I'm probably average (length) for a 'gaijin' (according to internet 13-14 cm) For girth, Im not really sure... Sometimes Japanese condoms feel tight, but Western ones seem loose. Better tight than loose right?

Anyway, I'm sure some ladies here have faced issues with 'gaijin cock'. I'm curious to hear how they deal with these clients that might cause internal injuries.

Well , i will not get into all the details but according to the Wikipedia link you included in your post I'm indeed above MP size (never knew there was an official definition of it by the way, thanks), but other stuff happened at birth, thankfully repaired afterwards.

Anyway, from my many discussions with ladies of various ethnic backgrounds (lol, I start to sound like Ww here!) , the vagina can usually adapt to many sizes even really big (after all babies use that path too), but for anal of course its different.

A GF though had some kind of condition resulting in less depth and "plasticity" so she was actually very happy with me . She even asked her gyno to measure her vagina and surprise, we were the perfect fit! When she was pounded by bigger guys they hit her cervix and thats painful (yes gentlemen, apparently ladies cervix are sensitive, be careful). Also its much more important to rub the G-Spot and/or clit than going deep, from what I understood.

Last edited:
This isn't a gaijin cock story except sort of by insinuation but one of the funniest things a girl has ever said while I'm ramming full speed was

"日本のマンコじゃなくなるーぅうううう"

Cracked me up.. But was also kinda hot

Or the OL s at your company make references to your private parts at company parties?

The only time ever anyone has discussed the size thing is funnily when I was taking a group of customer's young R&D guys out and had a visiting colleague with me. With enough liquor in him one of them started finally to try his English with the visitor. For some reason he decided it's a fine idea to cut the small talk and the first thing out of his mouth was "Your penis, how many centimetres?". And my colleague was a Singaporean Chinese guy, as small in statue as the guy asking.

Got turned down by a new girl at a regular haunt because she was afraid that gaijin would be too big for her delicate flower to handle.

Being a tall white guy I have gotten that several times; and also still with my pants up. But it is way less fun than you'd think to be told the same with your pants down; during the years that has happened several times with shop girls and also twice with ONS after we have entered the privacy of a hotel. And I got nothing on John Holmes so I wonder how the really big guys are doing in here.

But dick dize is a statistical oddity in that probably 99% think they are above the average

Every guy in the world operates a car better than your average driver and has also a way bigger than an average dick. Statistics don't lie! Though if they also included girls in the latter statistics it would actually make sense. :D

The science doesn't lie either; all the delicate lady parts needed to reach the big O are located less than 5 cms away from the gates of heaven. So even with way smaller than the average if you know what you are doing you'll be perfectly fine.

But of course it's easy for me to say; after all I am the guy with the beautiful dick in case any of you have forgotten that. :cool::ROFLMAO:

At sentos & saunas: check

By providers or regular partners: check

I'm not monstrous or anything but a group of women I used to play with back in the US referred to it as "Wombhammer"

I'm not monstrous or anything but a group of women I used to play with back in the US referred to it as "Wombhammer"

Considering most girls have only something between 6 and 12 centimetres before you hit the cervix that doesn't still say too much. :p

Anyone with a smaller member who wants to get that ticked off their list should just make sure the girl is not aroused and the distance to go will stay shorter.

And try a girl who has IUD and you'll remember reaching the bottom for the rest of your life. :cry:

Reactions: Ozen98
I get compliments from my lady friends about being smoothly shaven.. and probably stateres at the onsen lol... I think I'm a bit bigger than average (whatever that is) and that along with decent thickness seems to be good..

At sentos & saunas: check

By providers or regular partners: check

Wombhammer! Are you not going to get that tattooed across your back? Seems too good a handle to let go into the ether.....

Reactions: Sudsy and MikeH
I considered it at the time. The women in question basically said if you don't want any more pussy from us go ahead and do that.

You should have designed a picture of the name for the tattoo. Similar to Thor or something as it sounds like a Scandinavian god to begin with.

Reactions: chacha23
Never an issue since I'm Japanese (born and raised in Canada), and from what I remember I'm about 14cm erect so I'm totally ho-hum boring average. I do find it a little fascinating and self-conscious to see how small it can get at times though...
tenor.gif

Reactions: MikeH
How exactly do you think I got their opinion?

In an envelope?

Or is this a trick question? I've been talking today too much with Johnny to understand anymore. But we do need a picture of that tattoo now.

Reactions: Sudsy
In an envelope?

Or is this a trick question? I've been talking today too much with Johnny to understand anymore. But we do need a picture of that tattoo now.
The original was done by another woman who I was involved with back then who worked as a professional illustrator. She happened to be a size queen and thought the idea of me as "Wombhammer" was funny so she did the work for free.

Unfortunately the picture is lost to the ages. All this was over 30 years ago.

Reactions: chacha23 and MikeH
I got a "this isn't gonna work" from an MP girl in the States. She was really uncomfortable after a couple of minutes of trying, so I ended up getting a DIY finish lol

Most of the time with the soaps, though, it hasn't been a huge (har har) problem. Some girls are a little less comfortable with the girth than others, but it's always worked in the end. The last bit of trouble I had was at Danshaku with a girl who was super-tight. Luckily, she was willing to trust that I'd be gentle and we got going with a bit of trying.

I think having girth can be even more of an inconvenience than length sometimes.

Don't recall any issues other than LH condoms always feeling like they're cutting the circulation off, so always bring my own. OTOH never been rejected because of apparent size issues.

One of my first girlfriends a few months after I first arrived in Japan made a joke about my size to her female friends during a dinner (it was the two of us plus two of her friends). It was slightly unpleasant as they were giggling and looking at me, not expecting me to understand the joke. Afterwards the girl I was dating couldn't understand how I could possibly perceive the whole thing as being demeaning (her argument was - and I'm not inventing anything: "If I had big tits I would be flattered if you mentioned it to your friends." Like: "Hi, this is my new girlfriend, check those hooters." Really classy.)

Only other slightly awkward moment is when a girl wants to show her appreciation but despite her enthusiasm it's nothing but teeth, teeth, teeth and more teeth because she's one of those really tiny girls you only meet in Japan. Not sure what to say to make her understand that I want her to stop without hurting her feelings.

Reactions: Lukes and Frenchy
Im nicely above average, and i love all the attention... gasps...expressions it garners.

However i am not fully immune to "the Gaijin cock syndome" that the OP references. Blowjobs are hard to get/enjoy. Ive never sucked a D lol but big ones must be more taxing on the mouth/jaw. Japanese/korean girls are much mucj more willing to try it in the VJJ rather than try giving me head :-/ ... which sucks... i really like blowjobs haha

The only interaction my gaijin cock has had with the locals here was in a public bathroom. I was using the urinals and was the only person in there and a dude walked in, scoped me using the urinals, and about faced and walked away.

You can piss here dude I'm not going to start waving it about. My dicks average as fuck anyway.

Reactions: Majora and MossBoss