Gaijins friendly pinsaro list?

Cambo

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey - aside from Happy Hana Maru, Jan Jan and that place in Gotanda (forgot the name), are there any other foreign friendly pink salons you can recommend?

Hey - aside from Happy Hana Maru, Jan Jan and that place in Gotanda (forgot the name), are there any other foreign friendly pink salons you can recommend?

I wouldnt recommend any of those places unless you wanna get a blow job from an unattractive 50 year old.
Twin tail in kamata has been reviewed a lot.

The latest review was quite poor, and the reviewer claims to have caught a disease. Let's rather wait to see how it develops.

The latest review was quite poor, and the reviewer claims to have caught a disease. Let's rather wait to see how it develops.
Yeah i didnt say it was good :)

Tbh there are a few others but the OP has alot of questions and no reviews or info shared.

From what I’ve read these places are very hit and miss, mostly miss.

Except for those 3, there are some that are foreigner friendly but require Japanese.

I can speak Japanese .. can you please share such places around Ikebukuro station ?

I too had bad experience at twin tail Kamata.. girl was too fat and she straight away said she likes only Japanese people ( what the hell she was doing with me then ) ...

Flamingo in Kawasaki. Is gaijin friendly but you need some level of Japanese. Girls are young and cute and most of not all are up for serving foreigners. Been there four times now. Each time you get 1000 ten off card for next time. It’s pricier than the the Pinsaro mentioned but then you are getting better girls. I think it’s been reviewed on here. Most let you touch them, finger then, DFK, and lick nipples. Seen guys go down on them as well 69 style. Not done myself as unsure if it’s allowed.

http://kawasaki-flamingo.com/ranking.php

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
So there are reviews on here for Golden King, which I think is in Sugamo, as well. Not saying it's good - just putting it out there though that it exists.

Flamingo is really great place and very beautiful girls ... have been there once ... cannot go again as it is near to my house ;)

Any similar place in Ikebukuro is my question ?

Has New York, New York (Ueno) been stricken from the map? I was approached in broad daylight while holding a cake; if that's not friendly I don't know what is.

Has New York, New York (Ueno) been stricken from the map? I was approached in broad daylight while holding a cake; if that's not friendly I don't know what is.

NYNY isn't a pink salon, it's a fashion health.

Title: Sugamo Nightlife

Date/Time: December 2017
Provider: Jan Jan
Contact Info:
Type/Location: Pink Salon
Language Specifics:
Session Length/Fee: 30min 3000
Physical Description:
Details:

So gentlemen here is the real deal from a complete tourist, 49 years old and no Japanese skills whatsoever. I’ve been around and traveled a lot everywhere from Bangkok to South Africa and in between. I see a lot of guys here complaining about Jan Jan as the girls are fat and old etc. but let’s get it straight what you are looking for.

I am staying in Sugamo at Smile hotel and it is a perfect location. Close to everywhere. Here was today’s night out:

4pm off work, showered and straight to Jan Jan’s. A nod from the tout and down the stairs. Pay my 3k and sit in the front row, right side. 2-3 min later comes my girl. Thin and not bad looking in the darkness at least maybe 35-37ish. Spoke a little English and then off goes all the clothes and she starts kissing me. Nice. Then she motions for me to get the pants off. First I get a warm towel for my hands, then she uses a cold towel for the family jewels (I wish that was the other way around...) but who cares. She does her thing perfectly and moves into a position where I have access to her in way I want. 10 min later the job is done and I am cleaned up with a hot towel this time and given another for my hands. A walk to the door, a bow and off I go. BBBJ all the way of course.

5pm I go down the street to KFC. Cost 800 Yen

6pm I go to family mart and buy a pint of JD to drink in the room. Cost 800 Yen (I drink half so let’s call it 400)

Around 8pm I go next door to a place called Jacks pool and Darts. Drink another JD and coke and play pool for an hour. Cost 1500 Yen total

Between 9:30 and 10pm I head straight back to Jan Jan’s with a great buzz for a second round. New girl but the same great service as above. Cost 3000 (I was not charged 4000 but maybe because it was a weekday) almost same age and size as above.

After that to McDonalds for a burger cost 800 Yen

Total cost: 9500 Yen or 95 Dollars US. What could you possibly want more.

Now for all the guys that are either too proud to pay for such a service or want to be a stud and hit the bars think about this.. I am not looking for a girlfriend so no commitment. Let’s say you get a date on Tinder ok, but that date will run you upwards of 15-20k easy with no guarantees. Let’s say after 3 dates you finally do get her to a love hotel, maybe she says it’s that time of month but gives you a shitty BJ / HJ anyways. Now for all you not wanting to pay for sex you just spent over 600 US Dollars for a shitty BJ.

I would like to visit another pink salon and someone here said at PM across from Jan Jan he got a 2 girl rotation, laying down 69 all for 3k. Maybe I will go tomorrow. To be honest for what I am looking for Jan Jan delivers. I hate the posts that say gaijin friendly but you must speak Japanese. Even though I am sure that is true , to me that is not tourist friendly at all.

On the street where my hotel is on there are loads of hostess bars and pink salons. I haven’t tried as the touts seem to ignore me. But hey, Jan Jan’s is only 5 min away and the walk is nice. I don’t need the hassle.

Excellent review! I’ll be a tourist soon and will be doing the exact same thing. I was going to hit Jan Jan along with a soap and maybe an oppai bar. Have you thought about Can Can in Sugamo or any of the others in Otsuka? I’ve read that the pink salon accross from Jan Jan (Golden King?) is gajin friendly but they require a skin. Please report back on any others you visit.

Contact Info:
Language Specifics:
Physical Description:
Details:

So gentlemen here is the real deal from a complete tourist, 49 years old and no Japanese skills whatsoever. I’ve been around and traveled a lot everywhere from Bangkok to South Africa and in between. I see a lot of guys here complaining about Jan Jan as the girls are fat and old etc. but let’s get it straight what you are looking for.

I am staying in Sugamo at Smile hotel and it is a perfect location. Close to everywhere. Here was today’s night out:

4pm off work, showered and straight to Jan Jan’s. A nod from the tout and down the stairs. Pay my 3k and sit in the front row, right side. 2-3 min later comes my girl. Thin and not bad looking in the darkness at least maybe 35-37ish. Spoke a little English and then off goes all the clothes and she starts kissing me. Nice. Then she motions for me to get the pants off. First I get a warm towel for my hands, then she uses a cold towel for the family jewels (I wish that was the other way around...) but who cares. She does her thing perfectly and moves into a position where I have access to her in way I want. 10 min later the job is done and I am cleaned up with a hot towel this time and given another for my hands. A walk to the door, a bow and off I go. BBBJ all the way of course.

6pm I go to family mart and buy a pint of JD to drink in the room. Cost 800 Yen (I drink half so let’s call it 400)

Around 8pm I go next door to a place called Jacks pool and Darts. Drink another JD and coke and play pool for an hour. Cost 1500 Yen total

Between 9:30 and 10pm I head straight back to Jan Jan’s with a great buzz for a second round. New girl but the same great service as above. Cost 3000 (I was not charged 4000 but maybe because it was a weekday) almost same age and size as above.

Now for all the guys that are either too proud to pay for such a service or want to be a stud and hit the bars think about this.. I am not looking for a girlfriend so no commitment. Let’s say you get a date on Tinder ok, but that date will run you upwards of 15-20k easy with no guarantees. Let’s say after 3 dates you finally do get her to a love hotel, maybe she says it’s that time of month but gives you a shitty BJ / HJ anyways. Now for all you not wanting to pay for sex you just spent over 600 US Dollars for a shitty BJ.

I would like to visit another pink salon and someone here said at PM across from Jan Jan he got a 2 girl rotation, laying down 69 all for 3k. Maybe I will go tomorrow. To be honest for what I am looking for Jan Jan delivers. I hate the posts that say gaijin friendly but you must speak Japanese. Even though I am sure that is true , to me that is not tourist friendly at all.

On the street where my hotel is on there are loads of hostess bars and pink salons. I haven’t tried as the touts seem to ignore me. But hey, Jan Jan’s is only 5 min away and the walk is nice. I don’t need the hassle.

Reactions: Prowhoremonger

Contact Info:
Language Specifics:
Physical Description:
Details:

As a long term resident of Tokyo and connoisseur of local P4P, I cannot argue with the cost performance of your agenda. It is truly amazing that in one of the purportedly most expensive cities in the world, a visitor can get drunk, fed and sexually serviced not once but twice - all for less than $100. It makes me proud of my fine city. But I would hope that next time you would consider increasing your budget and enjoying not the high end, but the very good cost performance of the middle range for food, drink and entertainment. For $300 total, you can get full sex with a young and hot local through a delivery health. It will be a memorable experience. We all use JanJan every now and then - and we try very hard to forget it. Included in the $300 is a delicious, wholesome and authentic meal at a local yakitori joint including large amounts of beer, sake or shochu. You will probably meet some locals and enjoy yourself. No man should eat McDonalds or drink alone in his room in this great city.

As a long term resident of Tokyo and connoisseur of local P4P, I cannot argue with the cost performance of your agenda. It is truly amazing that in one of the purportedly most expensive cities in the world, a visitor can get drunk, fed and sexually serviced not once but twice - all for less than $100. It makes me proud of my fine city. But I would hope that next time you would consider increasing your budget and enjoying not the high end, but the very good cost performance of the middle range for food, drink and entertainment. For $300 total, you can get full sex with a young and hot local through a delivery health. It will be a memorable experience. We all use JanJan every now and then - and we try very hard to forget it. Included in the $300 is a delicious, wholesome and authentic meal at a local yakitori joint including large amounts of beer, sake or shochu. You will probably meet some locals and enjoy yourself. No man should eat McDonalds or drink alone in his room in this great city.
Totally agree and I will do that. Tokyo is wonderful with lots to explore and to be honest I wanted to give a little advise to the guys on a budget before they come here. I wouldn’t say that I am cheap but definitely lazy sometimes... tonight I am off to explore something new and will report later on. And yes you can be proud of your city Sir! No one should be put off from posts here claiming that the Japanese are not foreigner friendly. It is a culture thing and unfortunately our previous „Gaijin“ visitors ruined a lot for us by acting like dicks while they were here. Everyone has been nice to me and helpful even if I can’t speak a word of their language. The Touts outside are just doing their job and considering that one of us might act like the same dicks as our predecessors and therefore turn us away. I don’t blame them and to solve this we just need to keep working hard to earn that respect and play by the rules. I am only here on business 3-4 Times a year but I promise to do my part in earning that respect back, and let’s face it earning that respect back is a lot of fun one PS, Soapland, Oppai bar at a time :)

Excellent review! I’ll be a tourist soon and will be doing the exact same thing. I was going to hit Jan Jan along with a soap and maybe an oppai bar. Have you thought about Can Can in Sugamo or any of the others in Otsuka? I’ve read that the pink salon accross from Jan Jan (Golden King?) is gajin friendly but they require a skin. Please report back on any others you visit.
Good luck and have fun! Yes heard that too and I am not a fan of the CBJ at all. Kind of like taking a shower with a rain coat on, defeats the purpose. I also want to visit an Oppai bar and heard Pretty Getter is a good one for us Gaijins. I guess it is a matter of somehow showing the guy at the door you understand the rules. I am thinking of learning one sentence in Japanese: "I cannot speak Japanese but I understand and respect the rules here". And then just try to "Hai" my way through the rest. It’s worth a shot. Again Sugamo to me is like a mini red light district for beginners and my hotel is steps away from the train station. The rail is pretty easy to use and I can be in Shinjuko in 15 min for the big boy tests once I am ready :).

You went to KFC and McDonalds in the same day! Of course it was a cheap day. BTW, do you not like Japanese food? People on here would be more than welcome to suggest some good tasty places that definitely won't break the bank. I fear for your arteries.

Flamingo in Kawasaki. Is gaijin friendly but you need some level of Japanese. Girls are young and cute and most of not all are up for serving foreigners. Been there four times now. Each time you get 1000 ten off card for next time. It’s pricier than the the Pinsaro mentioned but then you are getting better girls. I think it’s been reviewed on here. Most let you touch them, finger then, DFK, and lick nipples. Seen guys go down on them as well 69 style. Not done myself as unsure if it’s allowed.

http://kawasaki-flamingo.com/ranking.php
Would anyone have a google map address? Can not find directions. Thanks a bunch.

Would anyone have a google map address? Can not find directions. Thanks a bunch.

It's on the site. Keep in mind that this shopp requires you to be able to speak Japanese... if just finding the map on the site gives you trouble, you may want to stick with soemthing better known.

It's on the site. Keep in mind that this shopp requires you to be able to speak Japanese... if just finding the map on the site gives you trouble, you may want to stick with soemthing better known.
Not afraid of rejection. Just want to take a shot at it. I see the directions on the site, but I didn't see the exact address where I could punch it in to google maps or have a Taxi driver understand.