Guest viewing is limited

Osaka Area Gakkouzaka 3-nen K-Gumi (学校坂3年K組) in Kyobashi. A hidden gem.

Revonn

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Gakkouzaka 3-nen K-Gumi (学校坂3年K組)

Date of Encounter:
October 2019

Contact Method:
https://www.purelovers.com/kansai/shop/10843/

Appointment Length & Costs:
20 minutes/10k JPY

Type/Location:
Shop location in Kyobashi, Osaka

Language Notes:
English at the front. Girl can't speak English at all.

Details of the Encounter:
First of all I would like to thank Luke JP for reviewing this shop. I would not have found it if not for your review.

This is my first review here, so please bear with with me.

This is my first time in Osaka. I've been to Tokyo multiple times and the exposure of pink salon in Tokyo (Jan Jan and Happy Hinomaru) is much more compared to Osaka. So I've been struggling to find a pink salon that is foreigner friendly in Osaka. As a matter of fact i can't find any in Osaka itself and the best bet i had is in Kyoto.

Getting there
After days of researching online i decided to go ahead and try Gakkouzaka 3-nen K-Gumi after reading the review from Luke JP. Getting to the shop is simple enough. Head over to the website for the location (https://www.purelovers.com/kansai/shop/10843/map.html). Head over to Kyobashi station via Nagahori Tsurumi-ryokuchi Line (Green color coded line). Exit the subway and start walking from there. Put in the location coordinate and you're good to go.

The tricky part is when you arrived at the shop location. The shop is located on the 5th floor of a very vibrant building (at night) with lots of shop sign (right beside Lawson). You can see a building with an open lobby. Head inside the building and use the elevator on the left side (when facing the building) go push 5th floor. Once the lift is open, the shop you want to go to is exactly in front of you (slightly to the right). Be warned that there are multiple establishments on the same floor with multiple guys guarding each establishment. If in doubt, just show the website (map) of the shop and the other guys will gladly help you.

Sorry for the long instruction on getting to the shop. I'm trying to save as much trouble for you to reach the place so you don't have to go through and adventure like me lol.

Entry
I spoke to the entrance guy and he is very friendly and excited when speaking to me. Note that I'm a south east asian mix chinese. There, the guy will explain the pricing of each package and what the package include. This establishment is a pink salon but also offers masturbation (handjob I presume?).

So I took the 7000 yen +3000 yen gaijin tax for 20 minutes. I agree the price is quite high for a pink salon but I don't really have a choice in Osaka. For reconnaissance purposes, I took the cheapest package that include blowjob and touching upper body.

He explains the standard rules, check my finger nails, ask if I have STD, gave me hand sanitizers and mouth spray. I didn't get to choose my girl but judging from the available girls on their website, I don't really mind. He lead me to the partition and waited for my girl.

The partition is about my waist height, around 3 ft i guess? But you're not gonna be doing it on a sofa. It's actually on a laid out mat and plenty of space to move around.

Sae
My girls name is Sae. She looks like she is around 18 y/o. Bust size is A cup but perky and cute. She didn't speak a single english and i get by with my minimum Japanese. Oh and she's super cute btw.

Action
She proceed to undress her top and I undress complety. She then cleans my dingalong amd lay me down on my back.

We started making out with deep french kiss. I then move to suck and play with her boobs. I lick both her nipples and kiss her on the neck as well. Her reaction was amazing! 100% GFE. While listening to her moans and trying to turn her on, I got turned on and my dingalong got dingahard. She wasn't playing with it while I was making out. She mostly hugged me. She notice i got hard because I accidentally rubbed on her thigh. She noticed it and started stroking me gently.

When I got hard enough she then proceed with BJ. Her technique is okay-ish. No strong suction, adequate tongue movements and no teeth. I don't expect a girl her age to be super good at it though. But her GFE compensates everything. After awhile i released my load in her mouth and she cleans your dingalong as usual.

I swear I think I got more than 20 minutes. After she was done, she lay beside me in my arms and hug me. She then suddenly started kissing me and we make out again. I started playing with her boobs. From the looks of it she was super turned on. I teased her by moving my finger from her cleavege down to her belly button. She was moaning so loud my lil bro almost woke up again. I respected the rule and didn't touch her pussy. But when i pulled my finger up, guess what? She pulled my hand and placed it at her pussy while we're deeply french kissing each other. She then proceed to finger herself with my fingers.

At this is point the thought of just taking this girl to a love hotel seems really possible. Then the announcement happen. My time was up and we both slowly cool it off. We both know that despite our horniness, this is where we part ways.

I got dressed and she proceed to see me off to the entrance.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Seriously, thanks Luke JP. You are my hero. This place is awesome. A little bit more pricey but the experience is worth every Yen. Will totally come back here.

Thank you for your submission, it's greatly appreciated! The final phase of that review was not expected, could have been more there... maybe...

Approved: 11/12/2019

Well this is a pleasant surprise! I'm glad to see my review led someone else to this gem, and it's great that you had a good time as well. I know it seems like a high price tag when you first hand over the money, but to have actual cute, young girls see you who are enthusiastic about their work makes it worth the price of admission IMO. And it sounds like Sae went above and beyond for you as well, so real bonus points there. Whether or not you could've actually taken her to a love hotel doesn't matter - if you come away feeling like you had a shot then you've gotten some A+ service! Honestly this place almost makes me want to spend some more time in Osaka. ...almost ;)

Thanks for the review!

Wondering able to get in with no Japanese?

I think it's fairly likely you'd be OK without Japanese, but I can't say for sure. I wouldn't go too far out of your way to test it, Osaka isn't exactly teeming with backup locations.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Gakkouzaka 3-nen K-Gumi (学校坂3年K組)

Date of Encounter:
October 2019

Contact Method:
https://www.purelovers.com/kansai/shop/10843/

Appointment Length & Costs:
20 minutes/10k JPY

Type/Location:
Shop location in Kyobashi, Osaka

Language Notes:
English at the front. Girl can't speak English at all.

Details of the Encounter:
First of all I would like to thank Luke JP for reviewing this shop. I would not have found it if not for your review.

This is my first review here, so please bear with with me.

This is my first time in Osaka. I've been to Tokyo multiple times and the exposure of pink salon in Tokyo (Jan Jan and Happy Hinomaru) is much more compared to Osaka. So I've been struggling to find a pink salon that is foreigner friendly in Osaka. As a matter of fact i can't find any in Osaka itself and the best bet i had is in Kyoto.

Getting there
After days of researching online i decided to go ahead and try Gakkouzaka 3-nen K-Gumi after reading the review from Luke JP. Getting to the shop is simple enough. Head over to the website for the location (https://www.purelovers.com/kansai/shop/10843/map.html). Head over to Kyobashi station via Nagahori Tsurumi-ryokuchi Line (Green color coded line). Exit the subway and start walking from there. Put in the location coordinate and you're good to go.

The tricky part is when you arrived at the shop location. The shop is located on the 5th floor of a very vibrant building (at night) with lots of shop sign (right beside Lawson). You can see a building with an open lobby. Head inside the building and use the elevator on the left side (when facing the building) go push 5th floor. Once the lift is open, the shop you want to go to is exactly in front of you (slightly to the right). Be warned that there are multiple establishments on the same floor with multiple guys guarding each establishment. If in doubt, just show the website (map) of the shop and the other guys will gladly help you.

Sorry for the long instruction on getting to the shop. I'm trying to save as much trouble for you to reach the place so you don't have to go through and adventure like me lol.

Entry
I spoke to the entrance guy and he is very friendly and excited when speaking to me. Note that I'm a south east asian mix chinese. There, the guy will explain the pricing of each package and what the package include. This establishment is a pink salon but also offers masturbation (handjob I presume?).

So I took the 7000 yen +3000 yen gaijin tax for 20 minutes. I agree the price is quite high for a pink salon but I don't really have a choice in Osaka. For reconnaissance purposes, I took the cheapest package that include blowjob and touching upper body.

He explains the standard rules, check my finger nails, ask if I have STD, gave me hand sanitizers and mouth spray. I didn't get to choose my girl but judging from the available girls on their website, I don't really mind. He lead me to the partition and waited for my girl.

The partition is about my waist height, around 3 ft i guess? But you're not gonna be doing it on a sofa. It's actually on a laid out mat and plenty of space to move around.

Sae
My girls name is Sae. She looks like she is around 18 y/o. Bust size is A cup but perky and cute. She didn't speak a single english and i get by with my minimum Japanese. Oh and she's super cute btw.

Action
She proceed to undress her top and I undress complety. She then cleans my dingalong amd lay me down on my back.

We started making out with deep french kiss. I then move to suck and play with her boobs. I lick both her nipples and kiss her on the neck as well. Her reaction was amazing! 100% GFE. While listening to her moans and trying to turn her on, I got turned on and my dingalong got dingahard. She wasn't playing with it while I was making out. She mostly hugged me. She notice i got hard because I accidentally rubbed on her thigh. She noticed it and started stroking me gently.

When I got hard enough she then proceed with BJ. Her technique is okay-ish. No strong suction, adequate tongue movements and no teeth. I don't expect a girl her age to be super good at it though. But her GFE compensates everything. After awhile i released my load in her mouth and she cleans your dingalong as usual.

I swear I think I got more than 20 minutes. After she was done, she lay beside me in my arms and hug me. She then suddenly started kissing me and we make out again. I started playing with her boobs. From the looks of it she was super turned on. I teased her by moving my finger from her cleavege down to her belly button. She was moaning so loud my lil bro almost woke up again. I respected the rule and didn't touch her pussy. But when i pulled my finger up, guess what? She pulled my hand and placed it at her pussy while we're deeply french kissing each other. She then proceed to finger herself with my fingers.

At this is point the thought of just taking this girl to a love hotel seems really possible. Then the announcement happen. My time was up and we both slowly cool it off. We both know that despite our horniness, this is where we part ways.

I got dressed and she proceed to see me off to the entrance.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Seriously, thanks Luke JP. You are my hero. This place is awesome. A little bit more pricey but the experience is worth every Yen. Will totally come back here.

Damn OP, this post is making me feel nostalgic. I haven't wandered down that alley way in over a decade. Back in my heyday prowling Kyobashi, that street was mostly known for foreign cabaret clubs, and there was one large club that specialized in middle-aged Filipino ladies where I'm pretty sure FS was on the table. As a 23yo who found the prospect of screwing a female over 30 utterly disgusting, I never had the balls to wander in.

As much as I hate Osaka and recommend you avoid it altogether, Kyobashi will always have a place in my black heart. I lived just a few stops away during all my years there so Kyobashi will always be the "gathering place" for all us old, washed-up expats who were based out of that location and sometimes have reunions there. The interesting thing about Kyobashi is if you have some Japanese skills (and in my case, a Japanese face) you can get into all sorts of fucking trouble there. There were so many hidden gems and random adventures you could have if you just walked around.

OP, you said you arrived via green (Nagahori Tsurumiryokuchi) line, so you probably exited the station in COMS GARDEN. If you were to go west, in the opposite direction (look for KFC and keep walking that way, pass HUB Kyobashi), there used to be lots of "este" type joints and Chinese massage parlors in a lot of those office buildings and you could usually barter your way into pretty much anything. There were also female Chinese touts who would walk the streets who would sell you shitty 3k massages with a 20k upsell for FS, but I haven't seen much of that in the years since. And if you jumped across the train tracks onto the Neyagawa riverside, those buildings contained all sorts of random adult options. Again, I could speak Japanese and I'm ethnically-Japanese so my experiences may differ, but back in my days, most of those shops employed Chinese and Koreans and they always seemed very receptive to all of us gaijin wandering around intoxicated with our wallets/dicks out.

Worst case scenario and you get turned down by all of the shops, come back late at night and hang out in the secluded garden plaza park thing at the top of COMS GARDEN. That's where all the high school couples go to catch blowjobs before the last train home. You could have a couple road beers, hide in the bushes and rub one out watching the girls in their school uniforms bob knobs. May not be ideal but it is free!

But a word of caution, there's a koban outside the Keihan Station and another near HUB with cops who are decidedly NOT gaijin-friendly and they might not take kindly to white guys jerking off at the public park. I've had many road beers, taken many public pisses and even had a couple of BJs at that park but again, I appear to be a true cousin of Tojo and that's just normative behavior for "us."