Gay soapland or pink salon?

Does anyone know of places for gay/bi men in Tokyo?
In short, there aren't any except for massage places that are specifically for gay men.
I don't recall if we have any reviews at all on these, at least nothing recent.

This guy provides a very robust service to male clients and I've heard enough good things that I'd feel comfortable sharing his info:
https://massagetokyo.wixsite.com/massage (You'll have to dig through his menu to understand what each level of service entails)

Of course, if you happen to find something worth talking about, we'd appreciate your feedback to help others in need of the same type of service.

Edit: Other massage places can be found with a Google search with some obvious terms. I do not have any direct knowledge of these places, sorry about that.

Reactions: bichan2
Reactions: Tabanico
I had a friend who used to go to a gay spa in Shinjuku and fuck non-stop for 24 hours. That was 20 years ago so I have no idea if it's still around. Surely someone here would know.

I had a friend who used to go to a gay spa in Shinjuku and fuck non-stop for 24 hours. That was 20 years ago so I have no idea if it's still around. Surely someone here would know.
That's 24 Kaikan, fairly famous.

Reactions: MikeH and psd
Reactions: psd
That's 24 Kaikan, fairly famous.

I still remember when aeons ago I was drinking with a bunch of degenerates and someone explained the concept of 24Kaikan to me the first time. The guy next to me goes "I don't know man, sounds a bit gay to me". :ROFLMAO:

"I don't know man, sounds a bit gay to me". :ROFLMAO:

upload_2022-1-13_13-2-57.jpeg

Reactions: Tabanico and MikeH
There is also the aptly named Glory Hole Bar in Ueno and taking a look now seems they have opened also in Shinjuku.

http://www.gloryholebar.com/en/

Have experienced the Glory Hole Bar in Ueno and can confirm there were about a couple dozen guys down to suck and get sucked. Think it was a weekday night too!

However it is not pro service which I think is what you’re looking for.