Guest viewing is limited

German Couple in Tokyo in April

masterthief

naughty by nature
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

we are a german couple visiting Japan this April. We are in our beginning- resp. mid-forties, active swingers and like to visit a HB or CK in Tokyo at the weekend on 12th or 13th of April.
I am half-japanese and my girlfriend is german and we are both sporty, humorous and attractive (from what others say ;)). Unfortunately my Japanese is quite basic and so we are wondering which place will be the right one for us to meet some open-minded couples? We read a lot about the options like bliss-out, sleeping beauty, olive or 9259 but still don't know what might be the best for a hot night out in Tokyo.
We will be thankful for any advice and maybe we are lucky to find a cute couple here who likes to take us around to the best places to have some fun! :sneaky:

Cheers!
Max and Sophie

Reactions: Lullie
Hi Folks,

we are a german couple visiting Japan this April. We are in our beginning- resp. mid-forties, active swingers and like to visit a HB or CK in Tokyo at the weekend on 12th or 13th of April.
I am half-japanese and my girlfriend is german and we are both sporty, humorous and attractive (from what others say ;)). Unfortunately my Japanese is quite basic and so we are wondering which place will be the right one for us to meet some open-minded couples? We read a lot about the options like bliss-out, sleeping beauty, olive or 9259 but still don't know what might be the best for a hot night out in Tokyo.
We will be thankful for any advice and maybe we are lucky to find a cute couple here who likes to take us around to the best places to have some fun! :sneaky:

Cheers!
Max and Sophie
Hi Max and Sophie,

We’re a couple from Southeast Asia planning to be in Tokyo on 11-12 Apr. Thinking about going to Bliss Out on 12 night. We do not speak Japanese, so will be good to check it out with others. Keen to meet you and other local couples for some fun.

Hi Max and Sophie,

We’re a couple from Southeast Asia planning to be in Tokyo on 11-12 Apr. Thinking about going to Bliss Out on 12 night. We do not speak Japanese, so will be good to check it out with others. Keen to meet you and other local couples for some fun.

Hi guys!
Would be great to go together with you to Bliss Out at the 12th to have some fun! ;-)
As you said, we still need some locals...

We send you pm

April 12? We will try to be there. Such a king of United Nations party in Tokyo can be funny! A breath of fresh air!

Last edited:
Reactions: masterthief
Hi, may be interested here to go with you and a Sugar Babe. But one small request for the sake of all TAG members: you try to find people here to accompany you (and in most cases its even necessary to be with Japanese speakers just to get in) so as a kind of courtesy it would be nice that you write a review here afterwards.

Last time I went with a tourists couple with exactly the same request as you , they were not only late at the appointment, of course happy that we helped let them in, but then vanished in the action and of course did not post anything else here. One example of why I am reluctant to help tourists...
just a simple request back, I hve this silly obsession with reciprocity :D

That will be very unfortunate if a Japanese/German couple is late to an appointment.
Will be like a French being on time.....
Yeah well maybe I have lived in Japan too long... I like punctuality :)

Reactions: mr roboto
Not to highjack the thread.... :).

But wife and I will be in Tokyo from Aug 4-9 First visit, both from US and in mid 40s.
Would love to hit happening bar or couple kissa.

Thanks!

Hi, may be interested here to go with you and a Sugar Babe. But one small request for the sake of all TAG members: you try to find people here to accompany you (and in most cases its even necessary to be with Japanese speakers just to get in) so as a kind of courtesy it would be nice that you write a review here afterwards.

Last time I went with a tourists couple with exactly the same request as you , they were not only late at the appointment, of course happy that we helped let them in, but then vanished in the action and of course did not post anything else here. One example of why I am reluctant to help tourists...
just a simple request back, I hve this silly obsession with reciprocity :D

Hey Frenchy,
would be great to have an experienced guide! Don't worry, we won't feed your obsessions - well not this one ;-). Seems like there are some people interested in having a party that day. Might be an idea to meet in a bar beforehand?

Bliss Out *IS* a Couple Kissa = Couple Cafe= Happening Bar
No, Couple Kissa accept couples only (if I understood the definition well), like Olive21. At Bliss Out you can go as single.

Hey Frenchy,
would be great to have an experienced guide! Don't worry, we won't feed your obsessions - well not this one ;-). Seems like there are some people interested in having a party that day. Might be an idea to meet in a bar beforehand?
Oh my obsessions are wel fed enough as it were, just want to make sure we don’t help people getting in who show not much gratitude and manners, thats all. But if its Bliss Out you won’t need Japanese-speakers with you to get in anyway. So whats the day we’re talking about now?

Hey guys, we are also a non-Japanese speaking American swingle couple 39/40. (She is Pacific Islander) We plan to try out for the first time Bliss in April on the 11th. There is a possibility of working in the 12th as well.

Maybe we will see you there.

so the 12th is the night to go then? see you all there!

My wife and I are locked in for the 12th. If all of us foreigners go on the 12th, we can change the atmosphere from a Cuck night to something better.

I envy you guys being able to organize going to BO like this :) I'm looking forward to visiting the place again with my wife. Next one will likely be a year away though.