Guest viewing is limited

German Couple in Tokyo in April

Hi folks,

we are on our way to Tokyo. Sounds like it’s gonna be a good party on Friday!!! :cool:
What time you guys will be there?
We’re still thinking that meeting in a bar together upfront would be fun!
Maybe anyone can suggest one?

A Single Caucasian Finn ;-) with some experience, mostly with KitKat in might join the party too, as my partner arrives the coming wednesday and I wanted to check BO out beforehand, assuming I'm not too jetlagged or victim of an air conditioning flu from the flight. I'll try and wear garish and colorful boxers in case I can make it, that and being tattooed should definetly work in my favour (joking)

Looks like we're going to have a real big party on Friday and rock the place!!! ;-)
When do people usually go to BO?
We would really love to meet beforehand.
@Frenchy, maybe you could recommend an Isakaya?

What kind of a guide are you? ;)
Ok, if none of the locals has an idea, we will look for something convenient on TripAdvisor and post it here.
Anybody who is in to party is happily invited to join us.
Will 6:30 be a good time to meet and crush in BO around 8:00?

C36F0FD6-4F42-4870-B151-A830E20E02B8.jpeg
What kind of a guide are you? ;)
Ok, if none of the locals has an idea, we will look for something convenient on TripAdvisor and post it here.
Anybody who is in to party is happily invited to join us.
Will 6:30 be a good time to meet and crush in BO around 8:00?
Sorry guys, will be in China happily being guided by a (kinda) local there, for once :D
If I were you I’d meet at the crappy ramen & gyoza & other things place here. Less than 5mn walk to BO.
Address:
Kabukicho 2-8-3
Have fun.

THX for the recommendation, even if it doesn't look like a decent warm-up spot :smuggrin:
Well... you gonna miss something on friday...

THX for the recommendation, even if it doesn't look like a decent warm-up spot :smuggrin:
Well... you gonna miss something on friday...
Actually karaoke is probably better for a fun warm-up. There are many in the area (more towards Shinjuku station).
And what I will miss on friday will probably be not as fun as what I will enjoy on friday (no offense meant) :hungry:

Happy to meet up with everyone beforehand as long as there are rap songs available at karaoke. My singer voice is terrible. :-(

Last edited:
There is a Yakitori Place, called Kuriya near to BO which looks quite nice. We could reserve some seats for lets say 6:30 pm?
So who is joining?

Lemme know how the party goes on the 12th. I’ll be there on the 13th in downward dog for those who didn’t get what they were looking for on cuck night.

We are not too fond of the theme for the night, but based on previous readings and posts, the people who are there set the tone. With the many couples that I know who are going, it looks like we can set the tone. Besides, single men are not allowed in the play areas uninvited.
See you guys there!

Masterthief, Id be happy to meet there before heading to BO... Looks like it is going to be quite the party on Friday!

OK so I havent done one of these for years since dance parties in Sydney but.. ROLL CALL!

1. ExperiencedAussie
2. Masterthief
3. B1ngx2

4. Bons33 ??
5, CuriousGeorge899 ??
6. kimmy ??
7. Joe2017 ??
8. Stonebay74 ??

Depends on the jetlag, as I've basically just arrived, but still interested in checking BO out today

Nice to meet you, Max and Sophie I am a Japanese man. I will go to BO tonight. I can speak English a little. BO has been going for quite some time, so I hope to help. Thank you. I hope to have a nice night.

Sorry, didn't manage to get in, jetlag made me forget that my phone only has Internet in Japan but I can't call a normal number, didn't see any doorbell or anything and was dead tired anyway, failed attempt ;)