http://www.gf6muenchen.de

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 min 100 Euros

Type/Location:
Incall at GF6

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
I planned a day layover in Munich on to a 3 week business trip to India. I chose Munich since I have been there before plus the wealth of options and of course the much cheaper prices. Typical average is 100 Euros for a half hour, which was my intended target time.

The last time I visited, I tried many of the Asian houses with mostly disappointing results. Mainly, as I discovered, they never used real pictures. Nevermind photoshop, with the exception of just one, they were a totally different person.

With that in mind, I decided to try something different. One place that was in the same building as one of the asian houses was a place called GF6, which has a rotation of international girls on a weekly basis. (This is why I attached one of her promo pictures since her week stay is over.)
The day I was to visit, one of the girls did catch my eye although she is the type I typically don't mesh well with, which is tall. She is a blonde Swede and she measures in at 180cm but the pictures did look great. They list their phone number and fortunately she was on WhatsApp. I was able to get a hold of her and make a 30min for 100 Euros. Now I worry for another fake photo switch.

I got to the place in time and she opens the door... other than the hair, which is not as long or curly , it really was her! Super tall, gorgeous and thin with great skin! The rooms themselves are in a shared floor where each girl has their own nicely decorated room but one community shower. I took the quick shower and we get down to business.

She started out with a great kissing session which quickly put me in the mood. She kept her stockings on the whole time. I went down on her for a while, but I sensed I wasn't going to get her off. She then strapped on the raincoat and I attempted to do an awkward doggie, but as expected the height difference made it uncomfortable for me. Plus I was starting to cramp in my bad leg.

We then switched with me on the bottom and she went to work on my dick with her pussy. Since this was the first of the day I had no problem finishing quickly. She wiped me down and I did another quick shower and was on my way...

Pictures/Advertisement Accurate?:
Pictures were mostly accurate.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
My last time in Munich I would always choose the hour since it was around 150 to 200 Euros, which is much cheaper than Tokyo in general. The half hour route is starting to be better since the total time I was there was only 20 min.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: SugoiBoy and Ken4fb
v002.jpg
v001.jpg
v003.jpg

Thanks for the report from Germany!

Approved: 3/10/2020

Closing Comments:
My last time in Munich I would always choose the hour since it was around 150 to 200 Euros, which is much cheaper than Tokyo in general. The half hour route is starting to be better since the total time I was there was only 20 min.

You know that in Germany 1h usually means 1h? Germans love rules almost as much, as the Japanese. If you only need 20 minutes, you could squeeze in 3 times!:D

You know that in Germany 1h usually means 1h? Germans love rules almost as much, as the Japanese. If you only need 20 minutes, you could squeeze in 3 times!:D
Unfortunately they have the 1 pop rule here, even for 1 hr. Once you pop, time to clean up and get out. I learned that my last visit. Wasted many hours with a 20 to 30 min session....