https://www.lotusblueten-muenchen.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
1 hr 160 Euros

Type/Location:
Incall at Lotus Blueten

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
I've been to Lotus Blossom before to mixed results. But since they were in the same building as GF6, plus I couldn't see Kitty the last time I was there, I decided to roll the dice.

I made the appointment about an hour and a half after part 1 at GF6. I amused myself at a local mall to get my energy back for the session.

I made my way back and rang her bell, hoping she would be good. To my pleasure, she was very beautiful to behold. She was definitely the girl in the pictures, short and thin with a rocking figure, but her hair is more traditional chinese shoulder length black (which I prefer) and no waviness like in her pictures.

Then she turned around....

At the moment I didn't know what I was seeing and only found out what it was after a google search. She had a number of 2" round bruises going down both sides of her back and shoulders. Here I am thinking the whole time if she has some skin condition or worse, when all it was, was a chinese cup therapy where they apply suction to increase blood flow. Sheesh!

Anyway, she immediately does the upsell, saying I requested an hour. I have the email but I was too tired to argue so I went with the hour.
The shower was occupide for a few moments so Kitty stood behind me and gently scratched me with her nails over my back and arms. It was wonderful!

When the shower was free, I did my business and came back to the Kitty Experience

It was actually a good decision for the hour as she has a specific routine with a body to body oil masssge that is just as good as the soaps. It's more like gentle erotic contact that actual massage and it was very relaxing. She would make sure the member would get a stroke now and then to keep it interesting

After she rubbed for a good half hour, she wipped him down and covered, starting a bj, but this never will get me anywhere. I still let her do her thing until she suggests the full deal.

I started with a number of positions, but the longer I was taking, the more impatient she got, also grimmacing as if in pain.

My leg was again cramping up in these positions so I suggest her to to a handy. She applied the warm oil and went to work gently with her magical hands and I eventually exploded generously.

She helped me clean up and this time helped me wash off the oil in the shower.

Then I was of to appointment 3, but I wasn't sure I would make it in time....

Pictures/Advertisement Accurate?:
Pictures were mostly accurate.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Kitty was good, but a bit on the business side as well. There was no kissing since she didn't initiate although it looked like she would but its was more of a tease, so I never pushed it (I did this with all the meetings).

Last edited by a moderator:
kit001.jpg

Just in case her ad is down...

Reactions: outtatime
Thanks again for the additional report from Germany!

Approved: 3/10/2020

Oh I forgot that before we went to full service, she got a condom for her finger and did some anal massage. Not deep as the prostate. Was a little discomforting so luckily she didn't probe too long.