https://www.rotelaterne.de/meglinger39

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 min at 100 Euros

Type/Location:
Incall at Meglinger 39

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
My hour with Kitty was 30 min longer than planned which left me less than an hour to get to my next appointment. I needed to take a bus then 3 different trains to get to the closest stop. Then I had about a half mile walk to get to her place. Long story short, I was about 11 minutes late an seriously out of breath.

The girl I chose was Giulia, another tall blonde bombshell measuring at 175cm with nice hair and a fun attitude (at least in the pictures).

I manned up and took the 3 flights of stairs to her level and rang her bell. In this case the pictures are 100 accurate. She was the real deal!
Tall with nice toned skin and the hair was exactly like the pictures. And she did have a fun attitude as well.

Then I noticed it...

In her pictures, she has a big pleasing smile. Sure you can notice she most likely had lip injections, but in person, when her lips are in rest mode, holy sheet are they freakishly big, I mean in a cartoony like way. It started to freak me out a bit.

Anyways, lets get this freakshow going! I arrange for the half hour and she starts by having me stand in front of her as if to admire her beauty and overly plump fakes boobs. But since she is a tall 175cm, the closest thing my eyes are near were those massive cartoon lips! So I try to nibble her newly exposed breast...both have piercings through the nipples. Not too enjoyable!

We make our way to the bed. She did not initial any kissing, and I was afraid of kissing an inflatable raft so that wasn't happening.

She capped me for a bj and she did ok but I can't do capped. We then proceeded to fs and she wisely suggested we do doggie with me standing and her at the side of the bed. That worked out real well as we went at it for a long while.

I then had her get on top and ride me. With my nuts already predrained, it would have been tough to finish while covered so I asked her to handy me as time was running out. It took her a bit but she did manage to finish the job.

Pictures/Advertisement Accurate?:
Pictures were mostly accurate.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Giulia was a fun girl. I would see her again if the mood strikes, even with the cartoon lips. She did mention that she is from Romania and just got a US visa and was planning on going to Miami. I'm sure she will fit in well there.

Last edited by a moderator:
giulie002.jpg
giulie001.jpg
giulie003.jpg

Three times the charm, thanks for the additional report!

Approved: 3/10/2020