http://www.japanparadise.de

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 min 100 Euros + 50 Euro for extras

Type/Location:
Incall at Japan Haus

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
I finally checked into my room and settled in a bit. I figured the Japan House which is right around the corner (which I sucessfully visited many times on my last visit) might be the last stop before dinner.

Their images are notoriously false but they at least match the body type and all were at least on the young side. I did notice a new name Aya and tried to email with the address on their site but it bounced back. I just said screw it and just did a walk in and take my chance.

The door opens and the woman looked to be in her 50's! Shit! Lucky for me she didn't speak english and went and got someone else who did, thankfully!

This one was probably in her early 30's and a bit on the chubby side. Looked definitely Thai but was pleasant and enthusiastic.

Since I just showered in the hotel, I skipped that part and got on the bed. She wanted to start with a bj but asked with or without condom?
I knew there might be a charge, but for the fourth round in six hours, I think he needed direct contact.

In her broken english she said "fifteen"! I went over and pulled a ten and three two dollar coins and she just laughed..."five zero"! Sorry! Not a problem....

She went to business with a good technique but alas I just wasn't there yet. After a bit, she got in position to receive and said, "suck me real good!" I did as was instructed, getting her sloppy wet and coming at least twice.

She then capped me up and started
Riding me viggorously. She said she was coming then started some small convulsions, then kept on grinding.

We switched to doggie and pounded her until she said she was coming again and started to twitch abit. My leg again started to cramp up, so I suggested a handy to finish it out. It was a tough finish but got it under the time.

As I got ready to leave, I did manage to ask her "name". Yup, it was Aya, not even close to the pictures on the site.

Pictures/Advertisement Accurate?:
Pictures were not accurate.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
The last time I visited I saw 4 girls, all looked great with one being a disaster performance wise. This time, one was in her 50's and the other below average in appearance. I will be taking a pass next time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: SugoiBoy and Ken4fb
00000020.jpg

This was Aya's ad picture. Not even close. Picture a chubbyish Thai with short hair and a large belly tattoo....

Ok, I wasn't expecting a #4.... thank you very much!

Approved: 3/10/2020

Swede, Chinese, Romania and Thai within six hours span, respect!
I wont be doing that many in a short timespan again. It really is too much. The first two encounters I had the energy and excitement. By the end there was very little left in the tank....