GF, non DH huge boob establishments?

dolceandbanana

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey gang,

I have searched the forums and am aware of huge boobs-focused (G cup+) places like Pururungang and Bukuro Boin, but I wanted to ask the crowd if they have any other suggestions for non DH establishments offering the same. Any caucasian gaijin friendly places where 巨乳 are lurking where you can get at minimum a HJ, eg. massage, PS, soap, independents? Any ethnicity, just curious what's out there other than DH for this particular fetish.

Seems Ran Thai in Kanda has some girls with particularly big boobs (but might just be the photos), at one point Dakki/Daji in Ikebukuro had a girl with Hitomi sized hangers (long gone), and I actually lucked out years ago with a skinny young girl with insanely big boobs at Hinomaru (I think she got recruited out in a week or less, thankfully got to see her thrice before she upgraded - never had such luck since!).

Cheers gents.

Yes I would have asked about Cocomero as well. They’re a big boob fashion health in Kabukicho and they’ve just opened another branch in Ikebukuro near West exit.

I’ve always wanted to try them because I love boobs and I love fashion health but then Covid hit and I’m stuck in my home country. The whole concept and their website just screams ‘no foreigners allowed’ though so if you’re up for trying them out, write a review and let us know if they’re open for foreigners too.