GFE

Sorry to go a bit off rail but given all the not-so-small sums I gave to not-so-few ladies over the past 4 years or so , I wonder whether that makes me more of a womanizer or more of a feminist ?

Probably somewhere in the middle ..... a fool :ROFLMAO:

But it is I-hoes's scale so I can't be sure.

Reactions: Frenchy
I wonder whether that makes me more of a womanizer or more of a feminist ?

Neither; it makes you an exploiter of women, almost a slave owner and all-around bad person. I will go and topple your statue to the river right now!

Sorry to go a bit off rail but given all the not-so-small sums I gave to not-so-few ladies over the past 4 years or so , I wonder whether that makes me more of a womanizer or more of a feminist ?
philanthropist? That is, if, they(not so small sums) went to a good causes.

Reactions: Frenchy
My own sense of the term GFE was shaped by my travels in Thailand and nearby countries.

Many years ago my first GFE was with a Thai freelancer I met in a club in Bangkok. That experience was fun while it lasted (several days of her playing tour guide, etc.). Honestly, it was a little confusing at first because before that I had been used to either just quickies with pros or else dating amateurs.

Eventually, it became clear that there were certain boundaries. Ultimately, she and I were just in a commercial relationship.

Reactions: rikkun and Majestyk