Gingira Dh Help?

sharkey

TAG Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows the DH Gingira Tokyo? http://www.gingira.jp/ It has in its roster some AV actresses and seems quite open to foreigners.

I wrote a message in english and basic japanese asking about an AV girl (Runa Shimotsuki), just as a test, and got a puzzling reply in google translate english, which, I guess, means it depends on the girl if a foreigner is ok (even with limited abilities).

>Thank you for your inquiry.
>There is no attendance schedule of this month "RUNA SHIMOTSUKI".
>When I relate to use of foreign person, guidance possible, impossible divided by the girl.

If anyone with good japanese reading abilities could give a look at the site and explain system and costs it would be great. Also any experience could be helpful

What do you need explained? They have a manga that shows the "system", and the price table is obvious. It is a safe bet that if you want FS, it will cost you extra.

From what I read there is a membership fee of 2.000? (top of the system page) but I can't read everything. Yes, I guess as in most services all that is listed at bottom page is extra to be paid on top of the basic fee.

On the bottom of the page it actually says forbidden to strangers, but the email answer gives some hope. Do you agree?

On the bottom of the page it actually says forbidden to strangers, but the email answer gives some hope. Do you agree?

You'd probably be better off sending the actual Japanese. My guess is that based on what is written there SOME girls are okay with foreigners. Did you ask them if no Japanese is also okay? I would assume that would be an additional requirement of theirs...