Call

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 Min, 38K + LH

Type/Location:
Love Hotel, Urban Stage 5K

Language Notes:
Japanese, some English (i know, right?)

Details of the Encounter:
Off the plane, checked into a hotel and it was off to playtime....

Wed night around 1AM, I decided it was time for some action and roamed the streets of Kabukicho.. As I am not totally there Japanese language wise to make reservations, I decided to rent a room and check out my options.

Urban Stage isn't the best LH, old, but they were the only hotel I am comfortable with that I could get a rest stay (3H), other hotels only had the stay options. I think I went to 2-3 places..

After not being able to get an appointment with Gingira before due to availability and my language skills at the time, I decided to give it another shot. They have been on my bucket list..

Called from my room, and the operator was friendly, who could speak some English, but I was able to mostly get by with my improved Nihongo..
That being said, I couldn't total break down the cost structure.. I paid 38K for 90min gingira course, without nomination (omakase).... I 'think' I got the gaijin price 36K + 2K newcomer fee.. See here: Http://Www.Gingira.Jp/lang/en/index.Html

This is more than the standard price for Japanese people, but I didn't fight it...

Girl's name is Raika
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1304/A130401/gingira/girlid-19428234/diary/date201803/2/?spmode=pc

Let me start off with this. The experience and the girl is not what I was expecting from Gingira. She was not a glamour/club girl that I was expecting and I didn't get all the service options I was expecting from the Gingira course....

Girl: She is attactive, not Kawaii or sexy, but attractive. She has a nice body and short hair. Her blog pics make her more sexy, but I don't think that is her style... Her ass and tits and her face are her best feature.. Her personality is really chill and she likes gaming and cosplay, which is not my thing, but maybe for others...

Started off with the famous bath where the powder turns into a nuru gel... Nice, but the tub was too small.. If I had a bigger tub, it would have been more fun.

Bed play: she is good at her job... nice blow job and body licking... sumata was decent, and her moans were not over the top, but loud enough to keep me going. I did not push of FS....

Problem for me: I didn't push for the options that I 'think' I should have gotten...what were they? I didn't get costume (lace outfit), denma or vibe and cum in mouth... I will take the hit for that, but I was tired from my trip...this coupled with Raika not being a club type girl, and then adding the cost factor.... this was a so so experience..

Life is about how you set your expectations and adjust when things are not going according to planned... I didn't great on both parts..

But.... still a good time

Probably won't go again because at that price, there are other options I rather use the money for..I hope that makes sense.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I am glad I able to check off Gingira off my list, on to other options..

Did you get two shots in? I have a theory that Gingira girls only do one shot in 90min which is annoying.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Gingira - Raika

Date of Encounter:
4/11/18

Contact Method:
Call

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 Min, 38K + LH

Type/Location:
Love Hotel, Urban Stage 5K

Language Notes:
Japanese, some English (i know, right?)

Details of the Encounter:
Off the plane, checked into a hotel and it was off to playtime....

Wed night around 1AM, I decided it was time for some action and roamed the streets of Kabukicho.. As I am not totally there Japanese language wise to make reservations, I decided to rent a room and check out my options.

Urban Stage isn't the best LH, old, but they were the only hotel I am comfortable with that I could get a rest stay (3H), other hotels only had the stay options. I think I went to 2-3 places..

After not being able to get an appointment with Gingira before due to availability and my language skills at the time, I decided to give it another shot. They have been on my bucket list..

Called from my room, and the operator was friendly, who could speak some English, but I was able to mostly get by with my improved Nihongo..
That being said, I couldn't total break down the cost structure.. I paid 38K for 90min gingira course, without nomination (omakase).... I 'think' I got the gaijin price 36K + 2K newcomer fee.. See here: Http://Www.Gingira.Jp/lang/en/index.Html

This is more than the standard price for Japanese people, but I didn't fight it...

Girl's name is Raika
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1304/A130401/gingira/girlid-19428234/diary/date201803/2/?spmode=pc

Let me start off with this. The experience and the girl is not what I was expecting from Gingira. She was not a glamour/club girl that I was expecting and I didn't get all the service options I was expecting from the Gingira course....

Girl: She is attactive, not Kawaii or sexy, but attractive. She has a nice body and short hair. Her blog pics make her more sexy, but I don't think that is her style... Her ass and tits and her face are her best feature.. Her personality is really chill and she likes gaming and cosplay, which is not my thing, but maybe for others...

Started off with the famous bath where the powder turns into a nuru gel... Nice, but the tub was too small.. If I had a bigger tub, it would have been more fun.

Bed play: she is good at her job... nice blow job and body licking... sumata was decent, and her moans were not over the top, but loud enough to keep me going. I did not push of FS....

Problem for me: I didn't push for the options that I 'think' I should have gotten...what were they? I didn't get costume (lace outfit), denma or vibe and cum in mouth... I will take the hit for that, but I was tired from my trip...this coupled with Raika not being a club type girl, and then adding the cost factor.... this was a so so experience..

Life is about how you set your expectations and adjust when things are not going according to planned... I didn't great on both parts..

But.... still a good time

Probably won't go again because at that price, there are other options I rather use the money for..I hope that makes sense.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I am glad I able to check off Gingira off my list, on to other options..

I went with Gingira once. It was okay. At the time, they didn't have any English speaking staff I only talked to them in Japanese. Nothing special, no FS. I never called them again. The girl was attractive and had this club girl dress that she put on, but I agree, it's all about the price point. You charge a certain amount, I expect a certain amount of service.