Guest viewing is limited

Gingira Gingira Tokyo - Crazy Bath with Karin

requiemmorrow

The Beloved Face Painter
Contributor License
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Gingira Tokyo - Karin
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1304/A130401/gingira/girlid-32573688/?lo=1&of=y

Date of Encounter:
April 2022

Contact Method:
Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
¥44,000 total for girl / ¥6,480 for love hotel

Type/Location:
Delivery Health - Shinjuku, Te Moana Love Hotel

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Details of the Encounter:
As with all my reviews, all conversation below were conducting in Japanese only. Calling and booking was relatively easy with this joint, but they seemed quite wary about Japanese ability, as did my provider. I recommend giving them a shot if you have enough Japanese ability to order a girl to your abode.

Continuing my streak of facializing deriheru girls, I wanted to go with a shop in Shinjuku that didn’t look so bait-and-switch. Unfortunately, my craving hit on a holiday where lots of miserable Japanese dudes were hogging up all the hotties I found in Hime Channel. Searching carefully, I found several good reports about Gingira Tokyo on other sites, despite reading mixed feelings shown here on TAG. Regardless, I was horny and determined, and checking out the site AND being an ass lover, my instinct drew me to Karin.

Great ass and good figure, though I was worried about her being chubby. Regardless, I was horny enough that a slightly chubby girl might be okay, and called up the shop. First things first: The shop owner explained that there is a 6,000 yen gaijin tax. Fuck…as much as I love that all I am penalized is cash, it’s such a heinous way to take advantage of our limited options.

What was so appalling, though, was literally how quickly the costs added up. On the site's system page, it lists 90 minutes for 26,000 yen, which doesn't look bad at all. However, when adding up the additional costs:

¥26,000 for 90 minutes
¥5,000 for 顔射 (facial)
¥3,000 nomination fee (本指名)
¥2,000 initiation fee (入会金)
¥1,000 tax (for some strange reason)
¥1,000 transportation fee (despite being in Shinjuku)
¥6,000 foreigner tax

I agreeーslightly embitteredーto the costs, and he tells me Karin is unbelievably popular and will come by in about 5 hours. He then said to call the store when I get a hotel room. Okay, at least knowing she is popular means I am probably going to have a good time?

I sauntered into Shinjuku a few hours later, and after reading in Karin's profile about what hotels she prefers, I decided I'd go with Te Moana, choosing this room. For the price it was definitely great, although rat and roach infested Shinjuku right outside had me checking corners and under the bed when I arrived.

After calling the shop and confirming my room, I was told that Karin would be coming with a driver. I had this same experience with another girl recently and made the handoff simple and quick when they arrived. Karin walks in. What stands out most about Karin is her face: She looks pretty much exactly like her pictures on the site: A mild Otafuku appeal, and an absolutely adorable smile. The next thing that stands out is her gigantic ass; just like, if not considerably even more shapely than in her pictures. This all angles up to a very sensual, surprisingly slimmer waistline and a shapely pair of tits. Perhaps she is not JAV grade perfection, but I wouldn't put her any lower on the totem pole than other higher grade DH girls I played with as of late.

We chat for a few moments and break the ice, and prepared the bath. In the past I have suggested preparing the bath with good timing before the girl arrives to make transitioning to cleaning nice and quick, but with Gingira in particular this is not a good idea, as the girls bring some mysterious, slimy purple bath that she began to prepare. Most importantly, getting in it is dangerous, not dissimilar from the slippery mat play offered in Soaplands, the bath becomes a borderline lawsuit with the ease and likelihood of falling; if you aren't comfortable with this style of play be sure to let your provider at Gingira know before she turns the tub into something out of science fiction.

Watching Karin undress was great; not only did she do it really sexily, but she also did a lot of teasing pressing her ass up against my hardening member, then grabbing and stroking herself up against it in a rhythm and manner that was absolutely perfect. I knew at that moment that as soon as she got her lips wrapped around the head I was finished...anyway, foreseeing an inevitable forceful orgasm, I decided to focus instead on the mysterious purple slime bath. After hosing down and gargling, we situated in the gooey bath, and as soon as she got in she pushed her ass against my pelvis and began to rub vigorously. It looked absolutely gorgeous and felt amazing in the extrasolar-colored, hot, slippery, shiny goo that enwrapped us, and I held on for dear life to my load (which I intended to empty on her face and not in a slippery tub.)

I get her to stop by some miracle before the point of no return, so we get out of the tub, dry off, and I eagerly get her to the couch with me. I sit down, and she continues her teasing of my head with her tongue and lips, and tells me, "it is a bit too big to fit in my mouth, but I can still tease the tip...is that okay?" To be honest, another reason why I like to facial girls is because lots of Japanese girls don't really open their mouths wide enough, so I wind up with teeth or effortless BBBJs. Rather, a girl who couldn't even try to fit it in her mouth meant finding more creative ways to make me blastoff, as some of the best BBBJs I have had involved amazing hand and tongue play rather than poking myself into the oral cavity while she thrusts her head forward like a chicken. Thus, I used this golden (or perhaps white?) opportunity to explain to her how to please me, and she followed my directions perfectly. In addition, I would like to mention that Karin is a great dirty talker, and if you have Japanese ability and want to be handled by a girl who tells you "ooh, your balls feel like they're full of hot sperm," or "I can feel it building up, are you going to explode on my face now," or best of all "spray my face with lots of your hot cum" in Japanese (paraphrased) she is the way to go. While making excellent eye contact, teasing with her tongue, and persisting with great hand motions on the shaft I reached climax at maximum intensity in no time.

I'd love to go into every gritty detail, but will tone it down as not everyone likes facials as much as I do and I probably go into too much detail too often, so I will say: it was definitely the hottest facial I've done to a girl yet, even better than Aqua. I think the concentration to please me patiently and following my instructions built up a serious force and quantity; the blast went all over her eyes, forehead, into her hair, and she did everything she could to get every drop out of me without a single lace or blob landing on me. Perfect humiliation.

She thanked me for delivering her a forceful ejaculation, and we took a short break for idle chatter. Heat builds up between us, and I decided to use the toy (Gingira girls come with their own vibrator as part of the package for you to tease her with), and I went ahead to tease her to orgasm twice. I wasn't paying attention to the clock and forgot to ask her, so I don't know for sure if we guys get a second round or unlimited rounds for longer playtimes (some shops do this), but I wouldn't be surprised if it is possible.

Anyway, we take a super quick shower, and on the way out she tells me that despite what the site says about her, she loves to do 3P either MFF or MMF, and is even okay with just girls only. I told her I'd love to drag her into a 3P sometime, gave her a kiss, and saw her out.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Karin's a babe, a pro cock tease and jizz catcher, and she matches her pictures. I am confident to say that for the quality of service I got I think she earned that 44k, however, Gingira Tokyo is just too expensive and the gaijin tax is fucking terrible so I likely won't use it again. If you have the cash, though, and want to have a good time I'd give this place and Karin a go.

Last edited:
Great review as always @Requiemmorrow. I have had my eye on Gingira for a long time but I just can’t do a gaijin tax.. Thankfully there are plenty of options without funding a business with a shite business model. Some awesome talent there though surely as you found.

Kiko looks great from their roster but no way am I doing a 6k tax. Fuck that for a game of cricket.

Great review as always @Requiemmorrow. I have had my eye on Gingira for a long time but I just can’t do a gaijin tax.. Thankfully there are plenty of options without funding a business with a shite business model. Some awesome talent there though surely as you found.
I literally only might go with them again if I am stuck in Shinjuku without lower budget options for facials. That day in Shinjuku in particular every salaryman and his senpai needed a blowjob I guess and a bunch of shops were either offering clearly not-good-looking women or bait-and-switch.

Kiko looks great from their roster but no way am I doing a 6k tax. Fuck that for a game of cricket.
I can’t blame you, But if you are horny and out of options or want to try the crazy bath, at least you know it’s not likely to be a disaster.

Reactions: chacha23
Im going to Tokyo Saturday, was browsing and saw Erina
ERINAプロフィール|デリヘル新宿歌舞伎町 ギンギラ東京|デリバリーヘルス 風俗 (gingira.jp)
Holy hell she looks insane
Do they take foreigners? Japanese isn't good enough to order, so was wondering if anybody got away with walk in.
IDC about a gaijin tax... I wanna try her before I leave
The shop does take foreigners.

This is listed in her profile:
upload_2022-8-11_5-0-17.png

外国人のお客様(日本語△) 〇 = Foreign customers (Japanese OK)
外国人のお客様(日本語×) 〇 = Foreigner customers (Japanese NONE)

Basically, despite that you weren't able to deduce that yourself, Erina is completely okay with you not speaking any Japanese.

It looks like she is only available for an hour and a half in the afternoon Saturday.
upload_2022-8-11_5-14-54.png

Since she clearly is quite popular, you should consider booking this slot like...NOW if you want to play.

Even with hotties, I have an instinctive repulsion to the gaijin tax. That practice just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I wish I didn’t have this hang-up because Inhave plenty of disposable income, but somehow it’s at the level of unfair that makes me want to scream.

i haven’t been here long enough, maybe I’ll just get accustomed to this weird price-based discrimination for gaijin.

Reactions: Majora
Gaijin tax sucks but damn their lineup looks good...and most take foreigners...
Even with hotties, I have an instinctive repulsion to the gaijin tax. That practice just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I wish I didn’t have this hang-up because Inhave plenty of disposable income, but somehow it’s at the level of unfair that makes me want to scream.

i haven’t been here long enough, maybe I’ll just get accustomed to this weird price-based discrimination for gaijin.
It’s a shit model, and I completely agree with you. It was a horny holiday night in Shinjuku, and literally every other shop that took gaijin was swamped.

If you can drag out the 20 minutes to Ikebukuro there are a couple of shops which can be slightly cheaper without the gaijin tax that are far more worth it. I’m sincerely hoping that when COVID ends and a flood or horny gaijin dicks show up in Shinjuku they’ll adjust their business practices to be fairer.

Last edited:
Foreigner bans/gaijin tax is akin to the "no more than X kids at one time" rule in sweet shops. Because some kids will steal sweets. There would be less gaijin tax and bans if the select few idiots didn't keep ruining it for everyone else by ignoring the rules.

Foreigner bans/gaijin tax is akin to the "no more than X kids at one time" rule in sweet shops. Because some kids will steal sweets. There would be less gaijin tax and bans if the select few idiots didn't keep ruining it for everyone else by ignoring the rules.

This justification for racism was brought to you by hrbb.

Reactions: Maxblack
Don't count on it. The gaijin tax long precedes Covid.
Worth noting that in most shops the gaijin tax goes to the girls - it's basically an incentive for the ladies to be more open minded.

Less a justification for racism than a statement of fact.

Unfortunately, there is a small but significant portion of the foreign mongering community that causes a variety of problems, and many of the counter staff at the shops aren't equipped to handle those problems.

The biggest issue is linguistic, which is why many (these days, maybe even most) shops are perfectly fine to accept foreign clients who can speak reasonably good Japanese.

Worth noting that in most shops the gaijin tax goes to the girls - it's basically an incentive for the ladies to be more open minded.

Less a justification for racism than a statement of fact.

Unfortunately, there is a small but significant portion of the foreign mongering community that causes a variety of problems, and many of the counter staff at the shops aren't equipped to handle those problems.

The biggest issue is linguistic, which is why many (these days, maybe even most) shops are perfectly fine to accept foreign clients who can speak reasonably good Japanese.

Ok to nuance my statement, I understand that there is a group of toxic characters who reinforce stereotypes that already exists in Japan. I went to a few places where very hot Chinese ladies won’t take westerners because of communication issues. Once or twice, I was offered a derogation by some of the ladies with a “no whities” policy simply because I could communicate.

I have been refused to places who entirely assumed that how I look is a no-no. My language ability was never remotely tested.

I have been refused to places who entirely assumed that how I look is a no-no. My language ability was never remotely tested.
Join the crowd. The lot of us here are so used to hearing the word "だめ" from some crusty old man at the shop front door that we actually turn back and jump with delight when it's a more enticing answer.

The fact that it is racist is so beyond the point it isn't even necessary to bring up. Brown folks like me are used to being the butt end of all racial profiling, and as you can read...I get a LOT of sex in this country.

I have blood in Black, South Asian, and Hispanic ethnicities, and well...some of these stereotypes exist for a reason. I have friends and relatives who grew up in Bangladesh that literally view women as property, and doubly so when they pay money to have access to her genitals and honestly believe they should be allowed to do anything they want for that price. I am perfectly okay with these shops cockblocking these kinds of males.

Still, the majority of foreign men I have met in Japan are calm, kind, and well spoken; but shit...put yourself in the girl's shoes for once. It has to be terrifying to be alone in a room with someone who can overpower you that may not effectively communicate and do tremendous harm to you. She knows the risks, but what good is it screaming "racism" when she knows she has a lower risk of getting hurt by sticking with nationals? Considering that this business involves intimacy and can have serious psychological consequences, I almost can't blame them for saying no.

On the flip side, I do try to see this optimistically these days and make it better. In fact, many of the girls I've played with have expressed how much more fun us gaijin can be. It may be a flat out lie from her, or it may be the truth...and while it certainly is stupid, I kind of look at it now like "a chance for the girl to play with me" instead. A sort of reward for traveling out of her safety zone to sink her body down onto my cock while I make ridiculous dad jokes. Then it's even better when she mentions me in her diary laterーlike I was this caramel rose she tasted in the middle of her busy day.

Positivity is just sexier.

Join the crowd. The lot of us here are so used to hearing the word "だめ" from some crusty old man at the shop front door that we actually turn back and jump with delight when it's a more enticing answer.

The fact that it is racist is so beyond the point it isn't even necessary to bring up. Brown folks like me are used to being the butt end of all racial profiling, and as you can read...I get a LOT of sex in this country.

I have blood in Black, South Asian, and Hispanic ethnicities, and well...some of these stereotypes exist for a reason. I have friends and relatives who grew up in Bangladesh that literally view women as property, and doubly so when they pay money to have access to her genitals and honestly believe they should be allowed to do anything they want for that price. I am perfectly okay with these shops cockblocking these kinds of males.

The issue that I have is that blocking this kind of male is done by racially profiling, it's hard for me to accept this because it simply feels unjust. Perhaps this is simply because, as a white man, I've rarely felt discrimination like this until I came to Japan. I've travelled to a lot of places for business and I've never saw this before, except in Japan. These toxic characters exist worldwide and yet I've only seen racial profiling to this degree in the sex industry in
Japan.

Still, the majority of foreign men I have met in Japan are calm, kind, and well spoken; but shit...put yourself in the girl's shoes for once. It has to be terrifying to be alone in a room with someone who can overpower you that may not effectively communicate and do tremendous harm to you. She knows the risks, but what good is it screaming "racism" when she knows she has a lower risk of getting hurt by sticking with nationals? Considering that this business involves intimacy and can have serious psychological consequences, I almost can't blame them for saying no.

I am not screaming and protesting against racism in the streets because I don't have access to certain places, but this doesn't make the point moot. A point (a lot of the sex industry and some other stores, bars, and restaurants) have racist practices that leave many (including myself) quite bitter. I think respecting the girl's wish when it comes to taking or not taking a client is her right as a provider and can understand, to a degree, that not taking a guy like me (2 meters, lots of muscles) makes her feel safer. If I were an asshole, I could easily overpower a girl and the "security" in these places and cause real trauma and reputational damage for my compatriots.

I am a just a giant teddy bear, though, and I think that the girls I've now gone to have noticed that. I hope that by having fun, making sure the girls feel safe, and creating a positive experience, I'll help destroy biases. However, I can't causally say that terrible racial biases are right or event justifiable. No matter how we explain racism, it doesn't explain it away or justify it.

On the flip side, I do try to see this optimistically these days and make it better. In fact, many of the girls I've played with have expressed how much more fun us gaijin can be. It may be a flat out lie from her, or it may be the truth...and while it certainly is stupid, I kind of look at it now like "a chance for the girl to play with me" instead. A sort of reward for traveling out of her safety zone to sink her body down onto my cock while I make ridiculous dad jokes. Then it's even better when she mentions me in her diary laterーlike I was this caramel rose she tasted in the middle of her busy day.

Positivity is just sexier.

I have gotten a lot of really good date and sexual experiences in Japan. I dated a while and just jumped into the super interesting sex industry here and I can say that this place has been amazingly good to me. I've never had as good of a sex life from really fun girls in Japan who've been amazing and more adventurous than I thought possible (maybe I'm just too vanilla for Japan). Hopefully most of us can make a difference, one good lay at a time LOL.

These toxic characters exist worldwide and yet I've only seen racial profiling to this degree in the sex industry in
Japan.

Mate what you've experienced whore-mongoling in Japan other people have been dealing with their entire lives through no fault of there own. Btw providers in other asian countries will also turn you away because of your skin color.
If a provider/shop turns you away, their loss. There is always a next.
I wish you the best.

Call it racism if you want but not even the woke crowd is going to touch it with a ten foot pole. It's business at the end of the day and foreigners make up a small percentage of it. On the flipside, there's nothing stopping someone exploiting that gap in the market ala AM and aiming their services at foreigners.

Mate what you've experienced whore-mongoling in Japan other people have been dealing with their entire lives through no fault of there own. Btw providers in other asian countries will also turn you away because of your skin color.
If a provider/shop turns you away, their loss. There is always a next.
I wish you the best.

I can’t say I disagree with any of the points you’ve made. I am just not sure you’re refuting anything in what you said. Help me understand here, what point are you trying to make here?

I've only seen racial profiling to this degree in the sex industry in Japan.
Oh man, you really gotta spend some time in Korea.....

Call it racism if you want but not even the woke crowd is going to touch it with a ten foot pole. It's business at the end of the day and foreigners make up a small percentage of it. On the flipside, there's nothing stopping someone exploiting that gap in the market ala AM and aiming their services at foreigners.

Look, I think I was a bit unfair when I reacted to what you wrote, I should have stopped and considered it a bit longer before reacting and writing out something that sounds judgemental. For that, I apologize unreservedly.

i don’t really care if the whole crowd touches anything with a ten foot pole, I am not looking for support and backup from social justice warriors. I do think that the practice of refusing people based on physical appearance or provenance is racist and xenophobic, though. Charging extra fees because you’re not Japanese is also a problem.

Am I going to solve a problem that has existed in Japanese society for longer than I’ve been alive? Nope. But that doesn’t negate my point here. I wish these practices didn’t exist but they do, so I’m simply expressing my opinion about this like all assholes do on the Internet.

Oh man, you really gotta spend some time in Korea.....

You’re correct, I have spent 0 minutes in Korea. Most of my professional career was in south Asian, metropolitan areas of eastern China and Central Anerica. I guess that hasn’t really given me a good sample size, you’re right.

Japan caught me by surprise, that’s all. I’ll get over the culture shock at some point.

A woman (or man) can use whatever criteria they want to decide who they want to get sexually intimate with. Claiming injustice in this context is pretty rich and extra - and yeah pretty damn privileged. Just because they earn money for a service provided does not take away from this fundamental. Sex is not fast food. Is the UN Commission on Human Rights gonna engage because a woman in Japan must be forced to service sexually whomever demands it? Yeah right.

A woman (or man) can use whatever criteria they want to decide who they want to get sexually intimate with. Claiming injustice in this context is pretty rich and extra - and yeah pretty damn privileged. Just because they earn money for a service provided does not take away from this fundamental. Sex is not fast food. Is the UN Commission on Human Rights gonna engage because a woman in Japan must be forced to service sexually whomever demands it? Yeah right.

OK let’s calm down here, I was just expressing frustration at a practice I felt was a bit unjust. I’m probably just feeling a bit frustrated and expressing it in an unproductive way.

I’ll just stop on this topic before I piss too many people off and end up sticking my foot in my mouth again.