Guest viewing is limited

Gingira Gingira Tokyo - Crazy Bath with Karin

I can’t say I disagree with any of the points you’ve made. I am just not sure you’re refuting anything in what you said. Help me understand here, what point are you trying to make here?

If a lady is unwilling to accept your money chances are she wouldn't have given you good service to begin with. From my viewpoint if a girl says no she just saved me time and money.
There is always a next.

If a lady is unwilling to accept your money chances are she wouldn't have given you good service to begin with. From my viewpoint if a girl says no she just saved me time and money.
There is always a next.
I agree.

It's too bad you can't get some indication ahead of time before dropping at least 2万円+ just to get in the door. (Incall)
For outcall, if you've never met the girl before and just have pictures, you may be quite surprised of a difference in the reality of what comes to the LH door.
Of course, again, you're at the whim of whether she wants to offer you more or not.

Maybe it was a good sign that I was offered almost immediately the full service 2 mins after she entered the room. But can't expect that all the time for sure.
But I do feel ya, in the sense that, well, it's not like you're not dropping any cash down to Pay to Play, and I know we all most likely prefer to Pay to Win.

When it comes to Japanese gender issues, I think there are worse things than DH girls’ right to decide who they want to have sex with and for how much — the new cabinet, for example, with two female members.

Reactions: Tabanico
When it comes to Japanese gender issues, I think there are worse things than DH girls’ right to decide who they want to have sex with and for how much — the new cabinet, for example, with two female members.

Agreed, as mentioned before I just felt frustrated and expressed that in a bit of a shit way.

I just wish there was some way to make a reservation/account with Gingira without having to use your phone number. (i.e. LINE)
What to people think about this and any easy method to proceed without providing a phone number? What do/would you guys do as alternative with Gingira?

I just wish there was some way to make a reservation/account with Gingira without having to use your phone number. (i.e. LINE)
What to people think about this and any easy method to proceed without providing a phone number? What do/would you guys do as alternative with Gingira?

Even if you do a web reservation, they will want you to either answer or give them a call before your meeting time.

Also, you don't need LINE to call the store and order. You can do a straight up dial; however, they need your phone number both for confirmation that you aren't a fraud and also for the safety of the lady. I mean, they are a delivery health service which operates by messaging/calling girls out on the prowl. To my knowledge, there isn't necessarily a brick-and-mortar center of operations.

If you are worried about getting tracked or getting cryptic texts/3rd party stuff, get a second phone or a Google/Skype number. Either way, they need to be able to reach you.

Even if you do a web reservation, they will want you to either answer or give them a call before your meeting time.

Also, you don't need LINE to call the store and order. You can do a straight up dial; however, they need your phone number both for confirmation that you aren't a fraud and also for the safety of the lady. I mean, they are a delivery health service which operates by messaging/calling girls out on the prowl. To my knowledge, there isn't necessarily a brick-and-mortar center of operations.

If you are worried about getting tracked or getting cryptic texts/3rd party stuff, get a second phone or a Google/Skype number. Either way, they need to be able to reach you.

Sure, but there are LINE voice calls and that's possible for voice, and, well, *** are fine with LINE and EMAIL. So. yeah.. well anyways. Just don't wanna be getting crp SMS and the such by opening up that pandora's box..

What's needed has been said but yeah it's not unique to Japan, tons of ads in the states would have "no AA men" on them, of course doesn't make it right.
Call my blinded by junior by it's been on my bucket list to bang a gyaru type girl so to see so many quality ones and being that I get paid in USD with the exchange rate as it is, happy to give the lady a "tip". But understand the other perspective.

Also if anyone knows any other foreigner friendly DH or SL shops that has gyaru types without the fee share the wealth :)

@Mercury0904 There are plenty but depends on your Japanese level. Are you fluent or otherwise able to fully communicate about the subject matter with the staff and the lady? If not then yeah I dunno.

Reactions: Cinnabums
@Mercury0904 Sorry soaps are not my thing. Most deriheru however are gonna have some gyaru types - especially those specializing in 18-early 20s. You just have to check their lineups. And then there are the shops that specialize in gyaru. Have you looked into Gyaru Deri? (Either of their branches)

A woman (or man) can use whatever criteria they want to decide who they want to get sexually intimate with. Claiming injustice in this context is pretty rich and extra - and yeah pretty damn privileged. Just because they earn money for a service provided does not take away from this fundamental. Sex is not fast food. Is the UN Commission on Human Rights gonna engage because a woman in Japan must be forced to service sexually whomever demands it? Yeah right.
When the privilege is the shop charging extra without giving the girl a share its ridiculous IMHO, have now confirmed with 2 provider's from different shops that accept foreigner's that they don't see any extra coin. Off course the girl should have the privilege to choose.

It’s all messed up. Ever since they killed off Skull Leader ☠️🏴‍☠️ Roy Fokker early on, it’s been all downhill for foreigners. Although surprising they did let him be the Veritech squadron leader while he was alive, and then again Captain Gloval was a Russian… 🤔🤔🤔 I do wonder if either of them ever paid the gaijin tax.

It’s all messed up. Ever since they killed off Skull Leader ☠️🏴‍☠️ Roy Fokker early on, it’s been all downhill for foreigners. Although surprising they did let him be the Veritech squadron leader while he was alive, and then again Captain Gloval was a Russian… 🤔🤔🤔 I do wonder if either of them ever paid the gaijin tax.
I would not think that Roy would have to pay the gaijin tax, with his big dick energy and all. I would think he gets in for free.