Guest viewing is limited

Gira Gira girls - Kabukicho

Frenchy

Peace, Love and Camembert
Reaction score
Tried this big "show/ girls bar" in Kabukicho last Tuesday and I recommend it. It's next (or above?) Robotto on Sakura dori, and owned by same company (also same kind of "classy zen understated " decoration :ROFLMAO:).

They accept foreigners but only if they speak Japanese. No sex here, it's just a fun show bar loosely themed like a Bangkok go go bar (girls are standing on stage when you enter , unless it's show time). Many ladies, overall very sexy and fun to be with. Unless you request a specific lady they assign you whomever is available , the lady is first seated in front of you across a counter , but if she wants and if seats are available she will also seat besides you. The show is tacky but fun too.

Cheaper than most hostess bars (if you enter at 7pm there's a slight discount , you pay only 4000 yens for 2 hours with Nomi-Hodai included and about 1000 yens per drink for the lady if you want to offer one - there is no pressure). The system is clearly explained at the entrance (in Japanese) and there is no bad surprise . Next time will go with some friends. Exchanged my Line with one lady (she asked for it, not me!) so apparently no issue to continue the conversations later if there is mutual interest... overall I spent less than 10000 yens for nearly 2 hours of good fun , nice companionship and abundant drinking!

I know one girl who started to work there and she invited me to visit. Obviously I told her that if she sits next to me in her bikini and I have two beers inside me there will be some hands roaming :eek:.

She told there are strict rules about that in the shop as well as spending time with customers outside so seems any hanky-panky will be out of the question. Though it you go you should request a girl as they get the nomination fee all to themselves which should make the session more fun :cool:.

Reactions: Frenchy
I know one girl who started to work there and she invited me to visit. Obviously I told her that if she sits next to me in her bikini and I have two beers inside me there will be some hands roaming :eek:.

She told there are strict rules about that in the shop as well as spending time with customers outside so seems any hanky-panky will be out of the question. Though it you go you should request a girl as they get the nomination fee all to themselves which should make the session more fun :cool:.
Good to know! Don't mind paying more if it's worth it...

Reactions: MikeH
Shootm i dont speak jpanese.

Someone wanna take me in August? First few rounds on me!
Ok! if you can fork 3000 yens extra for the nomination fee ask to be with Serishia, she speaks very good English. I heard there is another lady who even speaks French but she was not there that night. I'm ok to help you get in but won't be the translator for 2 hours afterward ;)

Reactions: akasam