Guest viewing is limited

Girl has a boyfriend

So if a girl winks at you, flashes her panties and says, “I have a boyfriend, but he’s not around at the moment,” to quote the late great Dennis Hopper in the classic movie, Speed, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?!

Reactions: Wwanderer
Come on. It's it TAG or what?
I slept with many married women when I was married and heard so many stories, specially in the US of affairs happening within my neighborhood. Sure there are rules and ethics and everything. But dicks and vaginas tend to ignore them.

I slept with many married women when I was married and heard so many stories, specially in the US of affairs happening within my neighborhood. Sure there are rules and ethics and everything. But dicks and vaginas tend to ignore them.
Bien dit! :)

I think the small difference in this situation is that it's not entirely certain if she's actually interested in having another relationship (or just some action) on the side? And I guess the moral issue being that there is a difference between convincing or tempting someone to cheat on their partner, as oppose to pursuing someone who is already interested or already actively seeing multiple people.

Well regardless how I feel on the matter, I'm just waiting around to see how this story unfolds!
1b1.gif

the moral issue being that there is a difference between convincing or tempting someone to cheat on their partner, as oppose to pursuing someone who is already interested or already actively seeing multiple people.

Precisely so.

It is a bit like the difference between drinking with someone to surreptitiously them drunk with the hidden agenda of loosening their inhibitions and drinking with someone who wants to get drunk in order to feel less inhibited.

-Ww

Reactions: cabbie
Haha, sorry. We are going to a concert next week, she loves music but has never been to one. Every time I ask if she likes an activity she says she's never done it. She's either really boring or is trying to get me to invit her out. I've started to introduce more sexual vocab into conversation, which has gone over well. Everything seems to be going well so far, I guess I can start initiating subtle physical contact next.

Added benefit, I'm getting lots of Japanese practice. Haven't had much of that recently.

Haha, sorry. We are going to a concert next week, she loves music but has never been to one. Every time I ask if she likes an activity she says she's never done it. She's either really boring or is trying to get me to invit her out. I've started to introduce more sexual vocab into conversation, which has gone over well. Everything seems to be going well so far, I guess I can start initiating subtle physical contact next.

Added benefit, I'm getting lots of Japanese practice. Haven't had much of that recently.
Wow cs students have so much free time nowadays. Isn’t it midterm time for y’all?