Girl's Bar

ur19877

TAG Member
Reaction score
hello team. I say that because I do think many of us act like a team and help each other out.

Back in Tokyo and roamimg around. After a dissapointing surprise from my airbnb host, I had a good session with Kumi at ND. Won't do another review as there are many about her here and I agree with all the recommendations. She's great with probably the best breasts I have any seen/touch/kiss etc etc. the reviews about her are accurate.

Question. Walking around kabukicho I see a lot of "Girl's bars" with some cute girls advertising outside, giving away flyers. I assume these places are like western style bars with girl bartenders and not like hostess clubs. Can anyone enlighten me??

Difference to hostess clubs is that there is a bar counter between you and the girls. It's also not a guaranteed one and one. There are also often games like darts or karaoke, which I don't remember from my visits to hostess clubs.

assume these places are like western style bars with girl bartenders and not like hostess clubs. Can anyone enlighten me??

They're basically hostess bars/kyaba that get around the licensing laws by having the girls on the other side of a bar from you, which legally makes them a "bartender" instead of a hostess or kyabajo.